- For other uses, see Pete (disambiguation).
Pete Thelman is a third grader who first appeared in the Season Four episode, "Chef Goes Nanners", where he was on the debating team with Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski. He is not to be confused with the Goth Kids of the same name or with Pete Melman from "Bass to Mouth".
Pete Thelman was starting the third grade when the boys started the fourth. In the episode "Fourth Grade", they hit him for being a "stupid third-grader". In "Chef Goes Nanners", he was on the debating team with Stan and Kyle. In "Quest for Ratings", it was revealed that he urinates sitting down like a girl. Pete is also seen in "Raisins", when he is eating in the background, and in "Butterballs", where he is seen singing in Stan Marsh's anti-bullying video.
Pete wears a blue, hooded jacket with dark blue hemming and a red hat with a brown puff-ball and brown trimming. He has dark brown hair and large ears. He is short in stature compared to the other children. In his earliest appearances he wore a brown shirt.
- "Chef Goes Nanners" - Seen on the debate team.
- "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?" - Seen in the street.
- "Probably" - Seen at Cartman's church.
- "Fourth Grade" - The boys pick on him for being a third grader.
- "Scott Tenorman Must Die" - Seen at Cartman's Chili-Con Carnival.
- "Cartmanland" - Seen having fun in the theme park.
- "Le Petit Tourette"- Seen at Whistlin Willy's.
- "Casa Bonita" - Seen eating dinner at Casa Bonita.
- "Quest for Ratings" (mentioned)
- "ManBearPig"- Seen in the auditorium.
- "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson" - Seen at the assembly.
- "Super Fun Time" - Seen at Super Phun Thyme.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever"
- "1%"- Seen at the assembly.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in Stan's anti-bullying video.
- "Informative Murder Porn" - Seen in Park County Community Center.
- "Gluten Free Ebola" - Seen at The Boys' big party.
- "SUPER HARD PCness" - Seen in the gym after evacuation.
- "Bike Parade" - Used by Jeff Bezos to kill Josh Carter.