In "World War Zimmerman", Eric Cartman forces her to help him stop an imaginary plot by "black" people from rioting and take over the world after George Zimmerman was acquitted of murdering a black teenager in self-defense. They have a few incidents involving plane and car crashes, until they arrive in Florida. As they part ways, the driver tries to thank Cartman for what he had done, but she gets hit out of sight by a truck.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Though she doesn't have a speaking role, she can be seen walking on the streets of South Park, waiting in the line with her husband to the Abortion Clinic during quest Farts of Future Past, during 3rd night she is seen drunk in front of a garage of a Stevens Residence and during Mitch Conner's inauguration, but she mostly appears drunk in Crunchy's Micro Brew with her husband. She can also sometimes be spotted in a bank. Her appearance shows she survived truck collision in the episode "World War Zimmerman" and fully recovered.
- This list is incomplete, you can help by
- "Pandemic" - Seen at the shopping center.
- "Pandemic 2: The Startling" - Seen on the photo with destroyed blue house.
- "Elementary School Musical" - Seen during baseball game.
- "Fishsticks" - Seen as part of The Ellen DeGeneres Show and Jimmy Kimmel Live audience.
- "The F Word" - Seen during the ceremony.
- "200" - Seen during a discussion about Muhammad in Park County Community Center.
- "201" - Seen running away from Mecha-Streisand.
- "It's a Jersey Thing" - Seen cheering kicking out Jersey people from South Park and at the celebration of victory against New Jersey in Park County Community Center.
- "Coon 2: Hindsight" - Killed by a demon from another dimension.
- "Medicinal Fried Chicken" - Comments on Sharon's scrotum coat.
- "Going Native" - Seen with her husband and daughter at the airport.
- "World War Zimmerman" - Helps Cartman stop the "black people riot", later gets hit by a truck.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Seen at the Christmas Concert.