Nancy Turner is Heidi Turner's mother, as Heidi has been seen with three sets of parents. She was first shown in the Season Nine episode, "Marjorine", at Heidi's slumber party. Heidi's other mothers, seen in "Probably" and "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow", were likely the result of her character model not being finalized, as she is normally a background character.
Her name was revealed in South Park: The Stick of Truth, during the quests to recruit the girls.
Nancy Turner has reddish-brown hair, a pink blouse, a blue skirt, and a purple undershirt. She also wears red lipstick.
Heidi's mother appears in various forms with various character models in the following episodes:
- "Probably" - She was seen with her husband shortly before his death.
- "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow" - She was seen hiding in the Park County Community Center along with her family.
- "Marjorine" - She and her husband hosted Heidi Turner's sleep over.
- "Britney's New Look" - Seen from the side leaving and entering the crowds, to take photos of Britney Spears.
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Seen at town meeting, discussing various ways to get rid of the TSA.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Sarcastaball" - Seen at the PTA meeting with all the other parents.
- "A Scause For Applause" - Seen in the background while Jesus Christ gives his speech.
- "Skank Hunt" - Seen at the school assembly in a slide depicting her photo being vandalized.
- "The End of Serialization as We Know It"- Seen waiting for Heidi.
- "Sons A Witches" - Waits for Heidi when she leaves for the pumpkin patch.
- "Doubling Down" - Goes out for ice cream with Heidi.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Seen at the Christmas Concert.