The new Washington Redskins (startup company) owned by Eric Cartman uses Kickstarter to get financial backing to do absolutely nothing. This tarnishes the image of Washington Redskins (football team). The owner, Dan Snyder, is unable to get Cartman to change the name of the company. After unsuccessfully trying to get help from the the Goodell-bot which malfunctions, Dan calls for an emergency meeting of all the NFL Owners and Presidents with the exception of the Buffalo Bills. They agree to pressure Cartman into changing his company logo, which is the same as the logo of the football team. However, Cartman alters the logo to be more offensive and sarcastic.
NFL Owners With Speaking Roles
- Dan Snyder: owner of the Washington Redskins.
- Jim Irsay: owner and CEO of the Indianapolis Colts.
- Steve Bischiotti: owner of the Baltimore Ravens.
- Paul Allen: owner of the Seattle Seahawks.
- Alex Spanos: owner of the San Diego Chargers
- Jerry Jones: owner, president, and general manager of the NFL's Dallas Cowboys.
|Barry Bonds • Ben Roethlisberger • Brian Boitano • Dale Earnhardt Jr. • Dan Snyder • Danica Patrick • Elin Nordegren • J.J. Watt • Jason Giambi • Jay Cutler • Jeff Gordon • Jimmie Johnson • John Elway • James Harden • Kobe Bryant • LeBron James • Magic Johnson • Mark McGwire • Matt Hasselbeck • Matt Kenseth • Michael Buffer • Michael Jordan • NFL Owners and Presidents • Roger Goodell • Tiger Woods • Tom Brady • Tony Stewart • Vince McMahon • Will Barton|
More Information: Sports Celebrities