Her beauty caught the attention of all of the males in the third-grade class. Stan Marsh, who was dating Wendy Testaburger at the time, even began vomiting whenever he saw her, a trait he'd only previously displayed for Wendy. Wendy became jealous, trying to get Stan to notice her, while the boys bought her presents, and mentioned her to Chef. After failing to win her over, Chef reveals that she is a lesbian. The boys then proceed to munch boxes and lick carpets in a misguided attempt to become lesbians.
Wendy eventually breaks down in front of the class, giving up and wishing Ms. Ellen and Stan a happy life together. At this moment, Iraqi soldiers burst into the room, revealing that she's allegedly a murderous spy who has been having an affair with Saddam Hussein and make an attempt to take her into custody. Ms. Ellen takes a sword in a bid to escape, accidentally tossing it at Kenny McCormick, and is ultimately taken away.
It is revealed at the episode's conclusion, that Wendy had orchestrated the events, including the Iraqis taking her away, and her being blasted into the sun, thus to her demise.
Ms. Ellen has short parted black hair, red lips, and thin eyebrows. She wears a long dark-grey skirt, a gray collared shirt, and a dark blue, long-sleeved sweater. On the day that Mr. Garrison returns from surgery, she wears black leather: including tight black pants, a black top that reveals her belly, and a large cross necklace.
- Her name is a reference to lesbian actress and television host Ellen DeGeneres, and she was voiced by "The Chick From Species", better known as Natasha Henstridge.
- She has not appeared outside of her debut episode due to her death, however, a drawing of her made by Stan appears in "The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka".
- She was the first elementary school staff member to die in South Park. The first replacement to Mr. Garrison to die as well.
- Her voice actress, Natasha Henstridge, was the first female celebrity to have worked on the show.
- She makes a very brief appearance at the end of South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, despite her passing.
|South Park Elementary staff|
|Coach Miles | Girls' Volleyball Coach | Herbert Garrison | Jose Venezuela | Mitchell | Mr. Derp | Mr. Garrett | Mr. Harris | Mr. Mackey | Mr. Meryl | Mr. Thompson | Mr. Wyland | Mrs. Streibel | PC Principal | Pearl | Recess Supervisor | Richard Adler | Strong Woman | Substitute Teacher|
|Diane Choksondik | Jerome "Chef" McElroy | Margaret Nelson | Miss Claridge | Mr. Conners | Mr. Slave | Ms. Ellen | Ms. Stevenson | Nurse Gollum | Principal Victoria | Randy Marsh | Veronica Crabtree|