Mrs. Stoley, formerly Mrs. Brook, is the mother of Kevin Stoley, who first appears in Season Six's episode, "My Future Self n' Me". She and her husband hire a "Future self", similar to Kevin. After that episode, it remained a mystery whether she and her husband were really Kevin's parents until Season Nineteen's episode, "You're Not Yelping", where she is seen eating at Whistlin' Willy's with her husband and Kevin.
Mrs. Stoley has short brown hair and brown eyebrows. She wears a light purple sweater, a black skirt and black shoes. She also wears gold earrings on both ears and is usually seen holding a black purse.
- "My Future Self n' Me"
- "Good Times with Weapons"
- "South Park is Gay!"
- "Grey Dawn" - Seen with her husband.
- "Cartoon Wars Part I"
- "Reverse Cowgirl"
- "Sarcastaball" - Seen with the other parents in the South Park Elementary library.
- "Stunning and Brave" - Seen with her husband and son in cafeteria while PC Principal speaks.
- "You're Not Yelping"
- "Splatty Tomato"
- "Shots!!!" - Seen at the CDC Child Immunization challenge.