Mrs. Stevens is Bebe Stevens's mother. She is a very stereotypical, large-chested dumb blonde who relies on her looks to get her through most of her life, of which characteristic she has passed on to her daughter, but Bebe kept resisting when her breasts started to grow early in the episode "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society". Mrs. Stevens is married to Mr. Stevens.
Mrs. Stevens wears a pink blouse over a white collared shirt. She wears purple trousers and a lot of makeup, which consists of purple eyeshadow, and red lipstick. She also wears black shoes and earrings. She has short blond hair which is combed to one side.
- Mrs. Stevens: Sweetie, you're a Stevens. And Stevens women are always told they're really, really smart.
Bebe Stevens: Mom? What's six times eight?
Mrs. Stevens: Oh, sweetie, those are two completely different numbers.
- Bebe's mother has been seen with several other men in the series, most notably in "Ike's Wee Wee" and "The Jeffersons". In the former case, she referred to a man as "honey", possibly hinting at her infidelity.
- An old woman resembling Mrs. Stevens was seen briefly in "City on the Edge of Forever (Flashbacks)".
- A slightly altered version of her was seen as the judge of the spelling bee in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. She would also be later seen in "Blame Canada" holding a baby.
Most of her appearances are as a background character, though she has had some speaking roles.
- "Ike's Wee Wee"
- "Douche and Turd"
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" - First identified as Bebe Stevens' mother.
- "Child Abduction is Not Funny"
- "Britney's New Look"
- "Grey Dawn"
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - Prominent speaking role.
- "Smug Alert!"
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
|South Park families|
Other Characters' Families