In "You're Not Yelping", Mrs. Rodriguez is hard at work in her family's restaurant preparing meals for Eric Cartman, who is posing as a yelp critic in order to receive free food. Her husband, in a panic, asks her to rush two taco orders for Cartman.
After Whistlin' Willy's stands up to Gerald Broflovski's antics as a yelp critic, she and her husband become excited that they can finally stop giving these people excessive amounts of service. Unfortunately, this was short-lived as the yelp critics fought back against Whistlin' Willy's. She and her husband had decided to shut down the restaurant. The restaurant was later saved with David's plan to subtly retaliate against the yelpers.
Mrs. Rodriguez wears black shoes, blue pants, and a red shirt. She wears two bracelets, gold and green respectively, and teal hoop earrings. She has long, black hair.
- "You're Not Yelping" - Seen working at her family restaurant, Nueva Familia.
- "The City Part of Town" - Seen with her family at the new Whole Foods Market.
- "PC Principal Final Justice" - Seen at Jimbo's Guns； later seen in the crowd of people standing in front of Whole Foods Market.
- "Skank Hunt" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Shots!!!" - Seen at the CDC Child Immunization challenge.