Mr. Stoley (formerly Mr. Brook) is the father of Kevin Stoley, who first appears in the Season Six episode "My Future Self n 'Me". In the episode, he and his wife hire a "future self" with a similar appearance to Kevin. He and his wife have made several appearances with other parents ever since. He can be seen in the Season Nineteen episode "You're Not Yelping", eating at Whistlin' Willy's with his wife and son.
Mr. Stoley has brown hair with gray sides and wears a red coat, a black belt, brown pants and black shoes.
- "My Future Self n' Me" - Seen hiring a "future self" version of his son.
- "Grey Dawn" - Seen with his wife.
- "Good Times with Weapons"
- "Cartoon Wars Part I"
- "200" - Seen at the town meeting about Muhammad.
- "201" - Seen in the crowd.
- "Reverse Cowgirl"
- "Stunning and Brave" - Seen with his wife and son in the cafeteria.
- "You're Not Yelping"
- "Skank Hunt" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Splatty Tomato"
- "The Scoots" - Seen at the Park County Community Center.
- "Shots!!!" - Seen at the CDC Child Immunization challenge.
- "Let Them Eat Goo" - Seen at the announcement for Tegridy Burger.