This page contains trivia for "Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina". Remember, trivia must be factual, provable, and it is always best to cite your source for not-so-obvious trivia. If you would like to dispute a trivia point, please discuss it in the talk page.
- In the beginning of the episode when Mr. Garrison is going through his sex change, it shows live-action clips of an actual male-to-female sex change, the clips are from the exploitation film Let Me Die a Woman.
- Originally, the clips where going to be a minute long, but this idea was shot down by Comedy Central.
- Ms. Garrison still appears as a male in the opening crowd scene until the Season Ten episode "Smug Alert!"
- Kyle references Michael Jackson's skin color change when Dr. Biber describes a negroplasty. Jackson appeared in "The Jeffersons".
- Garrison reveals her breasts on Girls Gone Wild but all the other girls' breasts are censored with the logo of "Real Girls". Her breasts are later revealed again in "Go God Go", even more distorted than they were in this episode. The distorted breasts are due to the events of "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow", in which one of his breasts is damaged during a mass panic.
- It is also worth noting that, in the same scene, one of the girls' breasts can be seen for a single frame.
- During Kyle's basketball game, the coach of the Orange County Crew from "You Got F'd in the A" can be seen in in the crowd despite him being killed.
- The final scene of the episode is directly referenced in "Eek, A Penis!" where Garrison states that "The key difference between men and women is women can have babies", whereas in this one he says he would rather be a woman who cannot get periods or have babies than a fag.
- Mr. Garrison remains a woman until "Eek, A Penis!".
- Trey Parker claims that he came close to quitting the show due to the stress this episode caused him. It is often considered to be one of the worst episodes of South Park.
- The Denver Convention Center appears to be same as the Orange County Convention Center from "You Got F'd in the A" with different signage.
- Both convention centers appear to be modeled after the Los Angeles Convention Center, specifically the South Hall building and the walkway above Pico Blvd..
- When Kyle leaves with his dad to go tryout again for the All-State basketball team, part of his hat is still seen on screen when Stan asks "Dude, is Kyle's dad a dolphin?" and Cartman says "He's a Jewish dolphin. A Jewphin."
- In the original airing, the basketball announcer introduces Kyle as number 8, however, there is a four on the back of his jersey. South Park Studios later corrected this in the re-runs of the episode.
- When Kyle and his dad are about to leave for the game, he has on a white uniform with orange, and when his dad calls him and he runs over, it changes to the uniform that is for the team members.
- After Ms. Garrison informs the boys she had a sex change operation, her purse frequently cuts in front of her right knee when swaying back and forth.
- During the scene where Kyle catches the ball, one of the basketball players' arm goes in front of a coach in the background.
- During the scene where the national anthem is being sung, Kyle can briefly be seen in the background in his normal form instead of his tall and black form.
- When Ms. Garrison goes into the bathroom at the supermarket, she puts on eye makeup through her glasses.
- When the crowd is shown entering the Denver Convention Center for the All State Playoff, the sky indicates that it is a starry evening, but underneath the walkway, there is some blue sky that is visible from earlier in the episode when it was shown in the daytime.