Mosquito in a Honey Pot is a story mission in the video game, "South Park: The Fractured But Whole".
Plot details follow.
Head left from the Main Street Fast Travel point. There’s an alleyway you can go through in between D-Mobile and the Post Office.
Make a left once you’re out of the alley to head toward Raisins. If you want some extra XP, make sure you use the Port-A-Potty toilet in front of the construction site.
Head inside Raisins. Once you get there, follow Mercedes to your seat. Then, you'll learn that Mosquito’s Kryptonite is Raisins Girls. He'll accuse them of charming him into purchasing so many wings, and a fight will begin.
Fight the Raisins Girls
Note: Target Mercedes first so she can’t charm you or your Allies.
All of them use close-ranged moves, so long-range allies are preferred in this battle. When you win, you’ll get an Artifact.
Choose a Kryptonite
Now you must choose a Kryptonite.
- Sixth Graders
- Raisins Girls
- Chaos Kids
- Old People
- Crab People
- The Kryptonite enemy's abilities are 10% more effective on the New Kid.
- However, despite having them as a kryptonite, Raisins Girl's abilities are not more effective on Mosquito.
- Further more, they appear in Bring the Crunch as enemies in the final boss battle.
- Without the DLC, Vampire does not appear in the game at all.
- Mosquito will begin to alert the New Kid of the Kryptonite from now on, in the beginning of the battle.