Millie Larsen is a female fourth grader. She speaks with a strong Southern accent in some episodes, mainly in the newer ones. In "Erection Day", Red McArthur briefly referred to her as "Jessie", this was likely a simple continuity error. Millie is displayed as one of "the popular girls" in the fourth grade along with Wendy Testaburger, Bebe Stevens, Red, Lola, Esther, Heidi Turner, Annie Knitts, and Sally Turner.
Millie likes to sing and dance, as shown in "Rainforest Shmainforest". She also likes to bake, as shown in "Tweek vs. Craig". Her first speaking role was in "Here Comes the Neighborhood", where she told her mom to "look at the little black lion."
In "Something You Can Do with Your Finger", she, along with Bebe, Annie, and Red, act as groupies for Fingerbang's makeshift music video. In "Marjorine", she was invited to Heidi's slumber party with Marjorine and the others. She was cruel to Marjorine, as were the other girls. In "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", she was dressed as a whore, along with all of the fourth-grade girls (excluding Wendy Testaburger).
In "Elementary School Musical", she had a crush on Bridon Gueermo, stating that he was "a dream". In her speaking roles in later seasons, Millie has a southern accent, although in earlier seasons, it is less noticeable. She usually hangs out with Wendy, Bebe, Red, Knitts, Esther, Lola, and Sally. During lunch, she can usually be seen sitting at the "popular girls" table.
In "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society", she, Esther, Wendy, and Red were shown gossiping about Bebe, due to her newfound popularity among the male fourth-grade populace. In "The List", she was shown to be a member of the list making a committee.
She wears a sea-green jacket with lime trim and black trousers. Under her jacket, she is shown to wear a pink tee-shirt. She also wears pigtails, tied by lime scrunchies, in her orange hair. As a "Stupid Spoiled Whore", she wore a green jupatterned mpsuit with cutouts on the sides of the waist, salmon eye shadow and black mascara. In "Marjorine", at Heidi's sleepover party, she wore a pair of light green and lime plaid pajamas.
- To see images of Millie Larsen, visit Millie Larsen/Gallery.
Millie is a "popular girl", therefore it is likely she has no problem conforming to the popular fad. An example of this would be her appearance in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", where she was shown as a "Stupid Spoiled Whore", along with all the other girls. Another example of her conformity would be in "Elementary School Musical", where she was shown singing and dancing along with the rest of the fourth-grade populace. Although, as evidenced by the end of the episode, her conformity in "Elementary School Musical" was most likely due to her crush on Bridon Gueermo. Due to her relatively minor speaking roles, the only other thing that can be accurately assumed is her love of Matt Lauer, as shown in "Something You Can Do with Your Finger".
Millie seems to have a family, however, they were only shown once together in one of the earlier seasons.
Her mother has short blond hair, wears a pink long-sleeved shirt and dark pinkish-red pants with black shoes. Not much else is known about her or their relationship with her children. Millie's father has so far, not been seen.
Millie is seen being given a cat by a fireman at the end of the episode "201". It is most likely that it is her cat.
Flora was seen with Millie and her mother her in "Here Comes the Neighborhood". However, in "Trapper Keeper", Flora's last name was revealed to be "Neal", however, Flora's last name was given as Larsen in South Park: The Stick of Truth, so Flora's last name is now Larsen, thus, making Millie as Flora's sister.
In "Elementary School Musical". Millie, along with all the other girls had a crush on Bridon.
The Popular Girls
Millie is usually seen sitting with the "popular" girls at lunch. She is a part of the popular girls "clique".
Millie can be found behind a building, in which the New Kid have to destroy a snowman to get to her and befriend her. It is revealed that she smokes. Upon the player's first meeting with the girls, Lola allows Millie to speak. She proposes the group address an issue with Monica but is interrupted by Annie.
- "Rainforest Shmainforest" - She was in the Getting Gay With Kids choir.
- "The Succubus" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Tweek vs. Craig" - She was seen in Home Ec.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - She is seen seeing the Terrance and Philip movie.
- "Chinpokomon" - Seen buying Chinpokomon.
- "Hooked on Monkey Fonics" - Seen at the dance.
- "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics" - Seen during one of the Christmas.
- "Timmy 2000" - Seen in the South Park Pharmacy and in the school cafeteria.
- "Something You Can Do with Your Finger" - She, along with Bebe, Annie, and Red act as groupies for Fingerbang's makeshift music video. She apparently goes crazy over Matt Lauer. In the video she "falls for" Kenny.
- "Trapper Keeper" - Seen walking in the background.
- "Fat Camp"
- "Scott Tenorman Must Die" - Seen as part of the crowd at Cartman and Scott Tenorman's public video viewings.
- "Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow"
- "Proper Condom Use" - She is seen shooting nails at the male fourth graders. She was later shown being carried into an ambulance.
- "Here Comes the Neighborhood" - Millie is seen with her family at the Zoo, telling her mother to "look at the little black lion".
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" - Millie is one of the girls gossiping about Bebe.
- "The Death Camp of Tolerance" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "The Biggest Douche in the Universe" - Seen at the end being seduced by Kenny/Rob Schneider.
- "Grey Dawn" - Seen at the farmers market.
- "Casa Bonita" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Raisins" - Seen on the playground.
- "AWESOM-O" - Ask Butters on what AWESOM-O does.
- "The Jeffersons"
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - Millie dressed like a whore along with the other girls, this is also one of the first times we hear her strong Southern accent.
- "Marjorine" - Seen in the crowd when Butters fakes his death, in the classroom, and at Heidi's sleepover.
- "Bloody Mary" - Seen in the classroom.
- "Smug Alert!"- Seen at Cartman's party.
- "ManBearPig" - Seen in the auditorium.
- "Make Love, Not Warcraft" - Seen in the playground.
- "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy" - Seen in the hallway.
- "Night of the Living Homeless"
- "Le Petit Tourette"- Seen at Whistlin' Willy's.
- "Imaginationland" - Seen at Cartman's party.
- "The List" - Seen in the list-making meeting discussing who has the cutest purse.
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Seen in hallways; background only.
- "Super Fun Time" - Seen as Heidi's partner during the field trip.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever"
- "Elementary School Musical" - Millie says that Bridon Gueermo is "a dream".
- "The Ungroundable"- Seen in the background on the playground.
- "The Ring" - Seen at the Jonas Brothers concert.
- "Fatbeard" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" - Seen on the playground.
- "Medicinal Fried Chicken" - Staring at Randy Marsh's big testicles.
- "201" - Seen in the background near the end.
- "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" - Seen at the Justin Bieber concert.
- "Funnybot" - Seen in crowd scenes; background only.
- "T.M.I." - First one to notice and comment on the list about the boys' penis sizes.
- "1%"- Seen at the assembly and in the gymnasium.
- "The Poor Kid" - Seen when Kenny McCormick returns to South Park Elementary.
- "Faith Hilling" - Seen in the memeing class with the other 4th grade students.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in the background in the cafeteria and at Stan's anti-bullying video.
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Seen in the background in the school cafeteria.
- "Insecurity" - Seen in the background in the school hallways.
- "Going Native" - Seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "A Scause For Applause" - Seen in the background in the school hallways.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "Informative Murder Porn" - Seen in the community center when the kids were discussing how their parents were still watching murder porn.
- "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers"- Seen in the school gymnasium.
- "Taming Strange"
- "The Cissy" - Appears in Bebe's room with Bebe and Nelly while listening to Lorde's new song.
- "Grounded Vindaloop" - Appears briefly in the lunchroom.
- "Member Berries"- Seen at the school assembly.
- "Skank Hunt" - Conspires with the other girls to get back at the boys for Skankhunt42's wrongdoings.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in the school's cafeteria.
- "Sons A Witches" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Doubling Down" - Takes Heidi out to eat with the other girls. Teases her for her relationship with Cartman, although playfully, she unintentionally hurts Heidi's feelings.
- "Moss Piglets" - Seen in the school's cafeteria.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Seen in the school assembly.
- "Tegridy Farms" - Seen in the playground.
- "The Scoots" - Seen at Halloween Outlet.
- "Let Them Eat Goo" - Protests against the school lunches with the other girls.
- "Board Girls" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "South ParQ Vaccination Special" - At the end, she is seen as a Lil' Qties member.
- In "The F Word", Millie can be seen wearing a purple jacket instead of her aqua one during the school assembly.
- Kenny may have a crush on Millie since in "Fingerbang", Kenny chose Milly to "fall for him" for a music video, and Kenny while in Rob Schneider's body can be seen trying to kiss her, but was arrested by Officer Barbrady for Pedophilia.
- In South Park: The Stick of Truth, it is revealed in the first meeting with The Girls that Millie's last name is "Larsen". This is the first and only time Millie's last name has ever been mentioned.
- In "Skank Hunt", it is revealed she had a boyfriend as she can be seen with a breakup note in her hand at the end of the episode.
- ""South Park" Here Comes the Neighborhood (TV episode 2001)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society (TV episode 2002)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" The List (TV episode 2007)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" The Jeffersons (TV episode 2004)". IMDb.com.
- "South Park: The Stick of Truth (Video Game 2014)". IMDb.com.