Mickey Mouse is the icon of the Walt Disney Company and one of the most recognized animated characters in the world.
He made his first appearance in "Eek, a Penis!", when Mitch Murphy made a sketch of him with a large erection. He later physically appeared in the uncut DVD movie version of "Imaginationland", being attacked and killed by the evil imaginary characters.
Although he is portrayed as a good character in "Imaginationland", he changes sides in "The Ring". In this episode, Mickey is given a more prominent role, where he is seen as the owner of the Disney Company and boss to the Jonas Brothers. Mickey is portrayed as an evil money-hungry, foul-mouthed corporate mogul who is both verbally and physically abusive to his employees. His main motive with the Jonas Brothers is to sell sex to little girls with sex euphemisms to "stupid" Christian families.
At the end of the episode, Mickey is shown to have the ability to grow in size, breathe fire, and fly. His hovering over the city mimics the Mickey Mouse balloon seen in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. It is implied that Mickey might be of some sort of divine origin. A news reporter commenting on Mickey's onslaught mentions that Mickey would afterwards return to Valhalla, of Norse mythology, where he would then slumber and feed.
Mickey says his trademark "Ha-ha!" laugh at the end of most of most of his sentences - which in context comes off like a nervous tic.
Mickey was seen again in "200" and "201" with the celebrities who were suing South Park; he had a speaking part in the latter episode. It was not revealed if this Mickey Mouse was the same version displayed in "The Ring".
- "Vengeance is mine! You are all ants, and I am your destroyer!! Ha-ha." (after growing in size; while he's terrorizing the city of Denver)
- "You have to wear the purity rings, because that's how we can sell sex to little girls. Ha-ha. You see, if we make the posters of little girls reaching for your junk, then you have to wear the purity rings, or else Disney company looks bad. Ha-ha."
- "Where would you be without me, Jonas Brothers? Ha-ha. Your music sucks and you know it! Ha-ha! It's because you make little girls' ginies tickle...and when little girls' ginies tickle, I make money. Ha-ha. And that's because little girls are fucking stupid! Ha-ha."
- "You think God is in control here? Ha-ha. I'm in control! I've been in control since the '50s, in case you haven't noticed! Ha-ha."
- "You don't fucking talk to me like that...ha-ha...you little piece of shit! Ha-ha!" (while he's physically assaulting Joe Jonas)
- "I've made billions off of Christian ignorance for decades now! Ha-ha! And do you know why? Because Christians are retarded! Ha-ha. They believe in a talking dead guy! Ha-ha."
- "Wake up! Wake up you little prick! Ha-ha. Who do you work for? Dreamworks? Answer me! Ha-ha."
|Minor Characters from Season Thirteen|
| Annie | Ashley | Billy Mays | Carlos Mencia | Ellen DeGeneres | Intergalactic Police | Jonas Brothers | Kanye West | Kevern Zaksor | Mickey Mouse | Mysterion | Paul Watson | Queef Sisters | Sally Darson | Samantha Dunskin | Tammy Warner|