(Undid revision 248768 by ATT352 (Talk))
|Line 78:||Line 78:|
[[Category:Characters with superpowers]]
[[Category:Characters with superpowers]]
Revision as of 07:53, 23 September 2015
He made his first appearance in "Eek, A Penis!", when Mitch Murphy made a sketch of him with a large erection. He later physically appeared in the uncut DVD movie version of "Imaginationland", being attacked and killed by the evil imaginary characters. During "The Ring", his main motive with the Jonas Brothers was to "sell sex" to little girls with sex euphemisms to "stupid" Christian families.
At the end of the episode, Mickey is shown to have the ability to grow in size, breathe fire, and fly. His hovering over the city mimics the Mickey Mouse balloon seen in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. It is implied that Mickey might be of some sort of divine origin. A news reporter commenting on Mickey's onslaught mentions that Mickey would afterwards return to Valhalla, of Norse mythology, where he would then slumber and feed.
Mickey reappears in "Obama Wins!" and is still in control of the Disney Corporation. Thrilled at the acquisition of the Star Wars franchise, he schemes with Eric Cartman to get Mitt Romney elected President of the United States.
Mickey is a black mouse with a tan area near his eyes as well as his snout area. He wears a white "dress" shirt, red tie, pink, gold-buttoned shorts, white gloves, and large, brown shoes.
Although he is portrayed as a good character in "Imaginationland", he changes sides in "The Ring". In this episode, Mickey is given a more prominent role, where he is seen as the owner of the Disney Company and boss to the Jonas Brothers. Mickey is portrayed as an evil money-hungry, foul-mouthed corporate mogul who is both verbally and physically abusive to his employees. For example, when Joe Jonas states that he would quit, Mickey punches Joe in the balls, and begins kicking his face, then forcing him to get up. It should be noted that Mickey says his trademark "Ha-ha!" laugh at the end of most of his sentences, which in context, comes off like a nervous tic.
- Mickey: "Vengeance is mine! You are all ants, and I am your destroyer!! Ha-ha." from "The Ring".
- Mickey: "You have to wear the purity rings, because that's how we can sell sex to little girls. Ha-ha. You see, if we make the posters of little girls reaching for your junk, then you have to wear the purity rings, or else Disney company looks bad. Ha-ha." from "The Ring".
- Mickey: "Where would you be without me, Jonas Brothers? Ha-ha. Your music sucks and you know it! Ha-ha! It's because you make little girls' ginies tickle...and when little girls' ginies tickle, I make money. Ha-ha. And that's because little girls are fucking stupid! Ha-ha." from "The Ring".
- Mickey: "You think God is in control here? Ha-ha. I'm in control! I've been in control since the '50s, in case you haven't noticed! Ha-ha." from "The Ring".
- Mickey: "You don't fucking talk to me like that...ha-ha...you little piece of shit! Ha-ha!" from "The Ring".
- Mickey: "I've made billions off of Christian ignorance for decades now! Ha-ha! And do you know why? Because Christians are retarded! Ha-ha. They believe in a talking dead guy! Ha-ha." from "The Ring".
- Mickey: "What's this about a deal with the Chinese?! I own all this shit now! I own the Death Star! I own Tatooine! It's all MINE, haha! All right fuckers, where are the missing ballots? Haha." from "Obama Wins!"
- Mickey: "Why don't you just tell me where the missing ballots are?! It will make your death a lot less painful! Haha." from "Obama Wins!"
- Mickey: "Sure thing. I've got tauntauns comin' out my asshole, haha." from "Obama Wins!"
- "Imaginationland" - Was seen being attacked after the evil imaginary creatures began encroaching on the good part of Imaginationland.
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Mr. Garrison explains to the sketch artist what the Penis Mouse looked like, and the sketch artist draws Mickey Mouse with an erection.
- "The Ring" - Seen running Disney and abusing his employees; he later upsets the Christian Jonas Brothers fans, which causes him to go on a murderous rampage.
- "200" - Seen as one of the celebrities suing South Park.
- "201 - Seen as one of the celebrities suing South Park.
- "Obama Wins!" - Seen confronting Stan and Kyle about the missing ballots and bribing Eric Cartman to release the ballots.
- ""South Park" The Ring (TV episode 2009)". IMDb.com.