The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The name Michael may refer to:
- Michael - Student at South Park Elementary and the leader of the Goth Kids.
- Michael (zipline guide) - Appeared in "I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining". Host of the ziplining tour.
- Michael Bay - American actor; Appeared in "Imaginationland".
- Michael Buffer - Ring announcer; Appeared in "Damien" announcing the fight between Satan and Jesus.
- Michael Chertoff - Former Secretary of Homeland Security; antagonist in "Pandemic 2: The Startling".
- Michael Deets - Also known as the Left Handed Killer. Appeared in "Cartman's Incredible Gift"
- Michael Dorn - Actor know for portraying Lt. Cmdr Worf on Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Michael Douglas - American actor. Appeared briefly in "Sexual Healing".
- Michael Jackson - Also known as Michael Jefferson; Appeared in "The Jeffersons" and "Dead Celebrities".
- Michael Jordan - American NBA Basketball player; Appeared in "Sexual Healing" as one of the sex addicts.
- Michael Landon - Former American actor; Appeared briefly in Hell in "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics".
- Michael McDonald - Sang "Eyes of a Child" during the credits of South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut.
- Michael Moore - Filmmaker; Came to South Park to show his support for Butters Stotch and Jimmy Valmer's 99% protest in "1%".
- Michael Richards - American comedian; Appeared in "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson".
- Michael (Special Ed) - One of the handicapped kids, often appearing in episodes themed around his class.
- Michelle Obama - First Lady of the United States; Appeared in "About Last Night...".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.