- For other uses, see Michael (disambiguation).
Michael is a fifth grader who first appears in the Season Seven episode "Raisins". He is the most prominent member of the Goth Kids, often appearing in storylines not featuring the other three members.
In "You Got F'd in the A", Michael helps Stan's dance team out in an effort to be the biggest non-conformist of all by not even conforming to goth standards. He also suggests bringing Yao and a girl (who ends up being Mercedes, a Raisins Girl) into the group.
Michael reappears in "The Ungroundable" being mistaken for a Vampire kid. The Goth Kids kidnap Mike Makowski (the head Vampire Kid) and suggest ramming a stake through his heart, but end up sending him to Scottsdale, Arizona instead.
Michael appears in "T.M.I." in the anger management class with several others. He may have a small penis, as he goes to an anger management class with other people who have anger issues due to their penis size.
In "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers", Michael, Pete, and Firkle go to the CPS agency in an attempt to report Henrietta's parents' child abuse for sending her to a disciplinary camp that turned her "emo". Later in the episode, his parents end up sending him to the same camp to help "make him normal."
The Goth Kids have collectively and individually engaged in numerous criminal offenses.
- Arson: In "The Ungroundable", Michael and the other Goth Kids set fire to Hot Topic, burning it to the ground.
- Attempted Murder / Kidnapping: In "The Ungroundable", he, along with the other Goth Kids, kidnap Mike Makowski, the leader of the South Park Vampire Society, with the intent of murdering him. After he admits he is not a vampire, however, they change their minds and ship him off to Scottsdale, Arizona instead.
- Drug Abuse / Underage Smoking: Michael is frequently seen smoking cigarettes despite being underage as well as abusing cough syrup to hallucinate.
- Hostage-Taking / Terrorism: In "T.M.I.", Michael participates in the Pissed Off and Angry Party's taking of hostages at the Fed-Ex offices.
- Treason / Sedition: In the Superhero Arc, they are shown to be part of the Cthulhu cult and supporting the eponymous monster's reign of terror. They later leave the cult, though, expressing dissatisfaction with the outcome.
Michael is the vocalist in the Goth Kids' band. Their only known song was "Talent Shows are for Fags", which was played ironically at the South Park Elementary Talent Show in the episode "Erection Day".
In "You Got F'd in the A", Michael joins The South Park Diggities along with Stan, Mercedes, Yao, Jeffy and later Butters. The Diggities win the dance off against The Orange County Crew, mainly due to Butters killing them accidentally.
Michael walks with a cane; however, sometimes he is seen walking without it, even once giving it to Stan and tossing it aside while running in "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers". He is taller than the other kids and has curly black hair. He has a large nose that is visible, along with his ears, unlike most children in South Park and has black loops under his eyes. This could be due to his age. He wears a long black jacket with a white dress shirt underneath, black pants, and black shoes. He also has a gold cross earring on his left ear.
Michael is possibly half-Asian, half-Caucasian because in "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers", it is revealed that he has an Asian mother and Caucasian father. However, this could be his stepmother because in the episode "Raisins", he states "Love didn't work out for my mom and dad, so why should it work out for me?", suggesting that his biological parents are divorced. However, it could be an angsty exaggeration, similar to how Henrietta claims that her mother "abuses" her.
- "Raisins" - First introduced when a depressed Stan starts hanging out with them.
- "You Got F'd in the A" - Joins Stan's dance crew, claiming that he is so non-conformist that he would not conform with the Goths.
- "Goobacks" - Seen cleaning up garbage with others at the near end.
- "Quest for Ratings" - Seen chugging cough syrup
- "Best Friends Forever" - Seen waiting in line for the PSP behind Kenny. Cartman attempts to cut in front of them.
- "Erection Day" - Performs "Talent Shows are for Fags".
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Talks to Stan in the hall and watches the fight between Wendy and Cartman.
- "The Ungroundable" - Gets angry when the vampire trend takes over the school and their style is appropriated.
- "Mysterion Rises" - A part of Cthulhu's cult and confronted by Mysterion.
- "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" - Helps Mysterion in learning Cthulhu's weakness.
- "T.M.I." - Attends anger management. It is revealed that he has a small penis.
- "Butterballs" - Seen sitting on the stairs during Stan Marsh's anti-bullying video.
- "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers" - Teams up with the South Park Vampire Society to stop the emos.
- "Black Friday" - Joins the group that wants to get PS4s on Black Friday.
- "A Song of Ass and Fire" - Seen briefly on Stan's side.
- "Titties and Dragons" - Seen at Red Robin.
- "Stunning and Brave" - Seen in the cafeteria during the introduction of PC Principal.
- "Hummels & Heroin" - Rallies with Marcus Preston after witnessing his presentation in the school cafeteria.
- "The Scoots" - Seen trick or treating on an E-Scooter.
- "Bike Parade" - Seen at the bike parade.
- "Basic Cable" - Called a poser by Pete after he learns Michael also introduced himself to Sophie Gray offscreen.
- "South ParQ Vaccination Special" - Seen taking the COVID-19 vaccine with Henrietta, Pete, and Firkle.
Michael appears with the rest of the Goth kids. The player can try to recruit them. Firkle is also one of the friendable characters in the game.
Michael and the other Goth Kids can be found in Henrietta's bedroom. The New Kid is required to complete a ritual in the room before they can take a selfie.
- ""South Park" Raisins (TV episode 2003)". IMDb.com.
|Henrietta Biggle • Michael • Pete • Firkle Smith|
More Information: "Raisins" • "The Ungroundable" • "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers"