Mexico is a country in North America, bordered to the south by the United States. Some of its most prominent cities are Tijuana and Ensenada (both located in the state of Baja California, in northern Mexico, close to the Mexico-United States border).
In the episode "Probably", Kenny arrives in Ensenada, Mexico after a bus drags him over the border. Eric Cartman is later sent to the same town when his church is shut down and Jesus Christ reasoned that it was a fate worse than Hell.
Mexico is the main focus of the episode "The Last of the Meheecans", during which Butters Stotch, as "Mantequilla", inspires the Mexicans to immigrate back to Mexico from the US. The Mexican President, Felipe Calderón, reappears in this episode with a talking role.
- "Summer Sucks" - Jimbo and Ned buy fireworks here.
- "Starvin' Marvin in Space" - Starvin's ship passes by Mexico and Kyle tells him not to leave his people in that place because there are many missionaries there.
- "Probably" - Kenny is dragged to Mexico by a bus. Cartman is later sent here by Jesus.
- "Free Willzyx" - The boys use the Mexican Space Program to send Jambu to the moon.
- ”Cartoon Wars Part II" - Appears on the Family Guy show.
- "Pinewood Derby" - Randy is upset at Mexico for building a bunch of water parks with the space cash.
- "The Last of the Meheecans" - Butters convinces Mexicans to immigrate back to Mexico.
|Afghanistan | Ancient Egypt | Aruba | Australia | Bahamas | Belarus | Brazil | Canada | China | Costa Rica | Cuba | Denmark | Ethiopia | Finland | France | Germany | India | Iran | Iraq | Israel | Italy | Japan | Kenya | Mexico | Nigeria | North Korea | Peru | Romania | Russia | Scotland | Somalia | South Korea | Switzerland | United Kingdom | United States | Vatican City | Vietnam|