Lizzy is a female 4th grader. She made her debut in the episode "Hooked on Monkey Phonics". She had a major role in the episode "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000". In that episode, she and the other girls were competing against the boys in a sledding race. Despite her apparent death at the end of "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000", she has been seen in numerous cameos since then.
Lizzy wears a pink parka that covers most of her face, similar Kenny's parka.. Her parka has gray fleece padding and buttons up. She also wears gray gloves, dark brown pants, and black shoes.
She seems to like insulting and taunting others, in "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000", she taunted the boys, calling them insulting terms, such as "Butt Pirates" and "Rump Rangers".
- Lizzy wears a parka and has a sexually advanced vocabulary, making her similar to Kenny.
- Despite the fact she was carried offscreen by a bear at the end of "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000", she has been shown in later episodes. It is possible that the bear did not kill her, much like the bear in "Jewbilee".
- "Do The Handicapped Go To Hell?" - Seen as part of Cartman's congregation.
- "Probably" - Seen as part of Cartman's congregation.
- "Cartmanland" - Seen on a roller coaster and standing in the back of the crowd, watching Cartman begging for his money back.
- "Proper Condom Use" - Seen in the crowd at the end.
- "The Biggest Douche in the Universe" - seen in the crowd of schoolchildren watching Rob Schneider play on the playground.
- "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" - Seen in the crowd of schoolchildren.
- "Best Friends Forever" - Seen sitting behind Kenny McCormick on the roller coaster.