Lizzy plays a more prominent role in "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" when she challenges the boys to a sledding competition. Despite her apparent death at the end of the same episode, she made numerous cameos in the background until the twelfth season.
Lizzy wears a rose pink parka that covers most of her face, similar to Kenny McCormick's parka. However, Lizzy's mouth can be seen. Her parka has gray fleece padding and buttons up. She also wears gray gloves, dark gray pants, and black shoes. To date, her hair has never been shown onscreen.
Lizzy seems to be very stubborn and competitive, as she challenges the boys without hesitation when they do not hand over the sleds, exhibiting confidence in her team's ability to win a sledding competition against them. She enjoys taunting the boys and coming up with creative insults, such as "Ass Rammers", "Poo Sniffers", "Butt Pirates", "Rump Rangers", "Fudge Packers", "Pillow Biters", "Turd Burglars" and "Doughnut Punchers". She rubs it in their faces when they lose Cartman as a fellow sledder and reminds them of the upcoming competition, including calling them on a home phone to harass them. Her sexually advanced vocabulary also suggests a vulgar sense of humor uncommon among female characters in the show.
Lizzy was depicted alongside Bebe Stevens, Sally Turner, and Esther in her speaking appearance, where the three girls made up the members of her sledding team; they were also seen at her house when she called the boys up to taunt them.
- Her name is never spoken onscreen; the official script identifies her as "LIZZY, a cute little girl in a pink coat", which has been reinforced at the official website in the FAQ section and on Twitter.
- Despite the fact she was carried offscreen by a bear at the end of "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000", she has been shown in later episodes. It is possible that the bear did not kill her, much like the bear in "Jewbilee".
- Lizzy wears a parka and has a sexually advanced vocabulary, making her similar to Kenny McCormick.
- In the episode "Douche and Turd", there is another student identical to Lizzy sitting a few rows behind her in the audience at the school pep rally.
- Since a number of new background fourth graders were created for the second half of the twelfth season, she has not reappeared on the show.
- "Hooked on Monkey Fonics" - Seen on the playground, and later talks to Pip Pirrip at the dance.
- "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics" - Seen singing in the choir.
- "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" - She is a part of the girls sledding team. She insults the boys, but loses as a result of the sled falling off the cliff. She is then taken away by a grizzly bear.
- "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?" - Seen as part of Eric Cartman's congregation.
- "Probably" - Seen as part of Cartman's congregation.
- "Fat Camp" - Seen on the playground.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure" - She is a member of Cartman's side of the conflict.
- "Scott Tenorman Must Die" (Cameo) - Seen at the Chili-Con-Carnival.
- "Cartmanland" - Seen on a roller coaster and standing in the back of the crowd, watching Cartman begging for his money back.
- "Proper Condom Use" - Seen in the cafeteria, and in the crowd at the end.
- "The Entity" - Seen on the swingset of the playground.
- "Professor Chaos" - Seen on the swingset.
- "The Biggest Douche in the Universe" - Seen in the crowd of school children watching Rob Schneider play on the playground.
- "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" - Seen in the crowd of schoolchildren.
- "South Park is Gay!" - Seen watching the metro pride parade.
- "All About Mormons" - Seen on the playground.
- "Casa Bonita" - Seen in the background in one of the flashbacks.
- "Butt Out" - Seen in the assembly.
- "Raisins" - Seen on the swingset of the playground.
- "Up the Down Steroid" - Seen in the crowd at the end.
- "The Jeffersons" - Seen in the background riding the Ferris Wheel at Mr. Jefferson's house.
- "Douche and Turd" - Briefly seen in the audience at the school pep rally.
- "You Got F'd in the A" - Seen briefly at the arcade.
- "AWESOM-O" - Seen in the crowd of kids watching the video of Cartman dressed as Britney Spears.
- "Best Friends Forever" - Seen sitting behind Kenny McCormick on the roller coaster.
- "Erection Day" - Briefly seen in the audience in Jimmy's nightmare.
- "Manbearpig" - Seen in the auditorium.
- "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson" - Briefly seen in the audience at the school assembly.
- "Canada on Strike"- Briefly seen sitting in the audience at the school assembly.
- ""South Park" Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000 (TV episode 2000)". IMDb.com.
- "FAQ - South Park Studios". southparkstudios.com.