- For other uses, see List of Minor Characters.This is a list of characters from the twenty-first season of South Park.
- Main article: Adam Borque
Bill Yellow HawkEdit
- Main article: Bill Yellow Hawk
Bill Yellow Hawk is a Native American who appears in "Holiday Special". He is paid by Randy to make out with him in order to sabotage his own DNA test. After Randy kisses him, Bill starts to develop feelings for him.
- Main article: Bob White
- Main article: Chip Duncan
Chip Duncan was a townsperson in South Park who appeared in "Sons A Witches", where he turned into a witch and began to kidnap and torment several children up until his demise. He was later killed by President Garrison.
- Main article: Crystal White
- Main article: Gary Borkovec
- Main article: Hannah Williams
Hannah Williams is a first grader who first appeared in the Season Fifteen episode "Funnybot". She also appears in "Put It Down", where she sings Wheels On the Bus while crying. She makes another appearance in "Hummels & Heroin".
- Main article: Heather Conduct
Heather Conduct appears in "SUPER HARD PCness", as the head of human resources at South Park Elementary.
- Main article: Henry Kline
Henry Kline is a student at South Park Elementary. He appears in "Put It Down", where he asks everyone to come to the memorial service that would be held at the school.
- Main article: Jim Bob
- Main article: Justin Trudeau
- Main article: Kelly Morris
- Main article: Marcus Preston
Marcus Preston is a student at South Park Elementary. He appears in "Hummels & Heroin" where he investigates the sudden increase in deaths of the entertainers dressed as cartoon characters.
- Main article: Mark Zuckerberg
- Main article: Mrs. White
Park County Courthouse JudgeEdit
- Main article: Park County Courthouse Judge
- Main article: Paul Ryan
- Main article: Peter Galtman
- Main article: Tucker Rae
- Main article: Wilson Aubry
| Season One | Season Two | Season Three | Season Four | Season Five | Season Six | Season Seven | Season Eight | Season Nine | Season Ten | Season Eleven | Season Twelve | Season Thirteen | Season Fourteen | Season Fifteen | Season Sixteen | Season Seventeen | Season Eighteen | Season Nineteen | Season Twenty | Season Twenty-One|