- For other uses, see List of Minor Characters. This list is for minor characters from the eleventh season of South Park.
- 1 Abraham Lincoln
- 2 Alex Hart
- 3 Allison
- 4 Angelina Jolie
- 5 Baahir Hassam Abdul Hakeem
- 6 Bill Donohue
- 7 Bono
- 8 Bradley
- 9 Brian
- 10 Charles Kincade
- 11 Chris Hansen
- 12 Cinderella
- 13 Council of Nine
- 14 David Nelson
- 15 European Fecal Standards and Measurements Board
- 16 Freddy Krueger
- 17 Gandalf the Grey
- 18 Glen
- 19 Glinda the Good Witch
- 20 Hare Club for Men
- 21 Hillary Clinton
- 22 Hillbilly Brigade
- 23 Jake Jabs
- 24 Jay Cutler
- 25 Jesse Jackson
- 26 Kelly Mayfield
- 27 Luke Skywalker
- 28 ManBearPig
- 29 Mayor of Imaginationland
- 30 Michael Bay
- 31 M. Night Shyamalan
- 32 Morpheus
- 33 Mr. Donaldson
- 34 Mr. Hakeem
- 35 Mrs. Hakeem
- 36 Nelly
- 37 Pastor Phillips
- 38 Pat Sajak
- 39 Patty Nelson
- 40 Pope Benedict XVI
- 41 Popeye
- 42 Professor Teabag
- 43 Queen Elizabeth II
- 44 Rauf Xerxes
- 45 Ron Zappolo
- 46 Ryan
- 47 Snarf
- 48 Strawberry Shortcake
- 49 Thad Jarvis
- 50 The Lollipop King
- 51 Thomas
- 52 Tom Shane
- 53 Travis Mayfield
- 54 The Ugly Kids
- 55 Vanna White
- 56 Vice President Greg
- 57 Vladimir Stolfsky
- 58 Wario
- 59 Wonder Woman
- 60 Zeus
- Main article: Abraham Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States who appeared as a ghost in "The List".
- Main article: Alex Hart
Alex Hart is a music record producer and manager of the Kincade Talent Agency. He appeared in "Guitar Queer-O".
- Main article: Allison
- Main article: Angelina Jolie
Baahir Hassam Abdul Hakeem
- Main article: Baahir Hassan Abdul Hakeem
- Main article: Bill Donohue
Bill Donohue is the main antagonist in "Fantastic Easter Special".
- Main article: Bono
Bono is a singer who appears in "More Crap".
- Main article: Bradley ("Cartman Sucks")
- Main article: Brian Jeffries
- Main article: Charles Kincade
Charles Kincade is the manager for the Kincade Talent Agency who appears in "Guitar Queer-O".
- Main article: Chris Hansen
Chris Hansen appeared in "Le Petit Tourette", hosting a program about Cartman's Tourette's Syndrome.
- Main article: Cinderella
Cinderella is a fictional princess who appeared among the good characters in the Imaginationland trilogy.
Council of Nine
- Main article: Council of Nine
- Main article: Dr. David Nelson
David Nelson is a midget who appeared in "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson", where he is mocked by Cartman.
European Fecal Standards and Measurements Board
- Main article: European Fecal Standards and Measurements Board
The European Fecal Standards and Measurements Board is an organization devoted to research on feces that appears in "More Crap".
Freddy Krueger is the serial killer and antagonist of the A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise. In "Imaginationland, Episode II" and "Imaginationland, Episode III", he killed Morpheus and participated in the torture and murder of Strawberry Shortcake.
Gandalf the Grey
- Main article: Gandalf the Grey
- Main article: Glen
Glen was in charge of the public safety department at the town meeting in "Night of the Living Homeless".
Glinda the Good Witch
- Main article: Glinda the Good Witch
Hare Club for Men
- Main article: Hare Club for Men
The Hare Club for Men is an organization which was featured in the episode "Fantastic Easter Special".
- Main article: Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton is a politician who first appears in the episode "The Snuke".
- Main article: Hillbilly Brigade
- Main article: Jake Jabs
Jake Jabs appeared as a local celebrity at Charles Kincade's party in "Guitar Queer-O".
- Main article: Jay Cutler
Jay Cutler appeared in the episode "Guitar Queer-O" as a local celebrity at Charles Kincade's party.
- Main article: Jesse Jackson
Jesse Jackson is an African-American civil rights activist who appeared in "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson".
- Main article: Kelly Mayfield
- Main article: Luke Skywalker
- Main article: ManBearPig (character)
Mayor of Imaginationland
- Main article: Mayor of Imaginationland
The Mayor of Imaginationland appears in the Imaginationland trilogy.
- Main article: Michael Bay
Michael Bay is a Hollywood director who appears in "Imaginationland".
M. Night Shyamalan
- Main article: M. Night Shyamalan
M. Night Shyamalan is a director who appeared in "Imaginationland".
- Main article: Morpheus
- Main article: Mr. Donaldson
- Main article: Mr. Hakeem
- Main article: Mrs. Hakeem
- Main article: Nelly
Nelly was the keeper of the lists in "The List", which Butters (acting on the order of Cartman) attempted to get from her by kicking her in the "balls".
- Main article: Pastor Phillips
- Main article: Pat Sajak
- Main article: Patty Nelson
Pope Benedict XVI
- Main article: Pope Benedict XVI
Pope Benedict XVI was the Catholic pope who appeared in "Fantastic Easter Special".
- Main article: Popeye
- Main article: Professor Teabag
Queen Elizabeth II
- Main article: Queen Elizabeth II
Queen Elizabeth II is the current rule member of the English Royal family. She appears in "The Snuke".
- Main article: Rauf Xerxes
Rauf Xerxes is leader of the Persians. She appears in "D-Yikes!".
- Main article: Ron Zappolo
Ron Zappolo appeared as a local celebrity at Charles Kincade's party in "Guitar Queer-O".
- Main article: Ryan ("Cartman Sucks")
- Main article: Snarf
- Main article: Strawberry Shortcake
Strawberry Shortcake was tortured and killed by evil imaginary characters in the Imaginationland trilogy.
- Main article: Thad Jarvis
Thad Jarvis is a kid who is an expert guitar player on a Guitar Hero game controller in "Guitar Queer-O".
The Lollipop King
- Main article: The Lollipop King
- Main article: Thomas
Thomas is a boy with Tourette's Syndrome who appears in "Le Petit Tourette".
- Main article: Tom Shane
- Main article: Travis Mayfield
The Ugly Kids
- Main article: The Ugly Kids
The Ugly Kids are a group of students who appear in "The List".
- Main article: Vanna White
Vice President Greg
- Main article: Vice President Greg
Vice President Greg is a louse who lives in Clyd'es hair in "Lice Capades".
- Main article: Vladimir Stolfsky
Vladimir Stolfsky is a Russian terrorist hired by the British Royal family in "The Snuke".
- Main article: Wario
- Main article: Wonder Woman
- Main article: Zeus
|Season One | Season Two | Season Three | Season Four | Season Five | Season Six | Season Seven | Season Eight | Season Nine | Season Ten | Season Eleven | Season Twelve | Season Thirteen | Season Fourteen | Season Fifteen | Season Sixteen | Season Seventeen | Season Eighteen | Season Nineteen | Season Twenty | Season Twenty-One | Season Twenty-Two | Season Twenty-Three | Season Twenty-Four|