- For other uses, see List of Minor Characters. This list is for minor characters from the eleventh season of South Park.
- Main article: Abraham Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States who appeared as a ghost in "The List".
- Main article: Allison
- Main article: Angelina Jolie
Baahir Hassam Abdul Hakeem
- Main article: Baahir Hassan Abdul Hakeem
- Main article: Bill Donohue
Bill Donohue is the main antagonist in "Fantastic Easter Special".
- Main article: Bono
Bono is a singer who appears in "More Crap".
- Main article: Bradley ("Cartman Sucks")
- Main article: Charles Kincade
Charles Kincade is the manager for the Kincade Talent Agency who appears in "Guitar Queer-O".
- Main article: Chris Hansen
Chris Hansen appeared in "Le Petit Tourette", hosting a program about Cartman's Tourette's Syndrome.
Council of Nine
- Main article: Council of Nine
- Main article: Dr. David Nelson
David Nelson is a midget who appeared in "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson", where he is mocked by Cartman.
European Fecal Standards and Measurements Board
- Main article: European Fecal Standards and Measurements Board
The European Fecal Standards and Measurements Board is an organization devoted to research on feces that appears in "More Crap".
- Main article: Glen
Glen was in charge of the public safety department at the town meeting in "Night of the Living Homeless".
Hare Club for Men
- Main article: Hare Club for Men
The Hare Club for Men is an organization which was featured in the episode "Fantastic Easter Special".
- Main article: Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton is a politician who first appears in the episode "The Snuke".
- Main article: Hillbilly Brigade
- Main article: Jake Jabs
Jake Jabs appeared as a local celebrity at Charles Kincade's party in "Guitar Queer-O".
- Main article: Jay Cutler
Jay Cutler appeared in the episode "Guitar Queer-O" as a local celebrity at Charles Kincade's party.
- Main article: Jesse Jackson
Jesse Jackson is an African-American civil rights activist who appeared in "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson".
- Main article: Kelly Mayfield
Mayor of Imaginationland
- Main article: Mayor of Imaginationland
- Main article: Michael Bay
Michael Bay is a Hollywood director who appears in "Imaginationland".
M. Night Shyamalan
- Main article: M. Night Shyamalan
M. Night Shyamalan is a director who appeared in "Imaginationland".
- Main article: Mr. Donaldson
- Main article: Nelly
Nelly was the keeper of the lists in "The List", which Butters (acting on the order of Cartman) attempted to get from her by kicking her in the "balls".
- Main article: Pat Sajak
- Main article: Patty Nelson
Pope Benedict XVI
- Main article: Pope Benedict XVI
Pope Benedict XVI was the Catholic pope who appeared in "Fantastic Easter Special".
- Main article: Professor Teabag
Queen Elizabeth II
- Main article: Queen Elizabeth II
Queen Elizabeth II is the current rule member of the English Royal family. She appears in "The Snuke".
- Main article: Rauf Xerxes
Rauf Xerxes is leader of the Persians. She appears in "D-Yikes!".
- Main article: Ron Zappolo
Ron Zappolo appeared as a local celebrity at Charles Kincade's party in "Guitar Queer-O".
- Main article: Thad Jarvis
Thad Jarvis is a kid who is an expert guitar player, on a Guitar Hero game controller, in "Guitar Queer-O".
- Main article: Thomas
Thomas is a boy with Tourette's Syndrome who appears in "Le Petit Tourette".
- Main article: Tom Shane
Tom Shane appeared as a local celebrity at Charles Kincade's party in "Guitar Queer-O".
- Main article: Travis Mayfield
The Ugly Kids
- Main article: The Ugly Kids
The Ugly Kids are a group of students that appear in "The List".
- Main article: Vanna White
Vice President Greg
- Main article: Vice President Greg
Vice President Greg is a louse who lives in Clyd'es hair in "Lice Capades".
- Main article: Vladimir Stolfsky
Vladimir Stolfsky is a Russian terrorist hired by the British Royal family in "The Snuke".
| Season One | Season Two | Season Three | Season Four | Season Five | Season Six | Season Seven | Season Eight | Season Nine | Season Ten | Season Eleven | Season Twelve | Season Thirteen | Season Fourteen | Season Fifteen | Season Sixteen | Season Seventeen | Season Eighteen | Season Nineteen | Season Twenty | Season Twenty-One | Season Twenty-Two | Season Twenty-Three|