She is seen training for the Special Olympics in the episode "Up the Down Steroid", but appears prominently in the Season Fourteen episode, "Crippled Summer". She is in the Blue Team along with Jimmy and Timmy, she also appears at the end of the episode singing at the talent show behind Jimmy. She was called "Lenora" by the Counselor Steve in this episode.
Libby has blond hair with braids, thick, spiky eyebrows and a slack mouth. She wears a pale pink shirt with a flower design in the middle, blue pants and black shoes. She wore pink gloves in South Park: The Fractured But Whole.
In "Crippled Summer" she wears the standard uniform of Lake Tardicaca.
In "Sponsored Content" Libby wears a green dress with a black belt.
- Lenora is the only member of the blue team that appears in South Park: The Fractured But Whole.
- "Up the Down Steroid" - Seen training for the Special Olympics.
- "Crippled Summer" - Appears in Lake Tardicaca with the other handicapped children.
- "Black Friday" - Part of Stan's army to get the PlayStation 4.
- "Titties and Dragons"
- "Sponsored Content" - Seen at the PC Delta, along with other disabled children.
- "Moss Piglets" - Seen as a participant at the science fair.
- ""South Park" Crippled Summer (TV episode 2010)". IMDb.com.