After Freja Ollegard's death in "The Damned", a large community of Danes held a massive funeral for her, conducted by Lennart Bedrager. While delivering the eulogy for Ollegard, Bedrager vowed to destroy the troll responsible for her death.
In "Wieners Out", Bedrager, and several other members of the Danish community, held another vigil for Freja Ollegard. He silently lamented about the return of trolls, in a new form, and vowed to "deal with them again."
While meeting Gerald Broflovski in the park, Dildo Shwaggins shows Broflovski a BBC News video featuring Bedrager announcing his new internet service, TrollTrace.com. He mentions that the service will accept a troll's comments and return the name, address, picture, and internet history of the troll. When questioned about others using the service to spy on non-trolls, he simply stated that the service is to be used on trolls only.
With his service getting close to going online, Bedrager advertised a crowdfunding campaign to help boost popularity in "Douche and a Danish". Unbeknownst to him, however, the trolls were planning a massive troll in retaliation to the service. After the trolls successfully trolled Denmark, Bedrager took TrollTrace offline from social media. Luckily, Cartman and Heidi offered their assistance.
In "Fort Collins", TrollTrace.com is fully online and Lennart begins to target the eponymous city, causing chaos and mass hysteria.
Disguised as Ambassador Von Miller in "Oh, Jeez", Gerald Broflovski visits the TrollTrace.com headquarters in order to sabotage it. Bedrager, having captured several trolls under the same directives, is highly suspicious of him. He lets Gerald into a room to "look at the servers," and secures him inside.
Having successfully captured the group of trolls, Bedrager announces his plan for the trolls, and the world, in "Members Only". He declares that when the servers go online and the service is made public, he is going to set the world into chaos and war. He believes that after the destruction of the world, a new world will rise full of happiness following Denmark's example.
Lennart Bedrager wears black pants, a white shirt, a black tie, and black gloves. He also wears a long, black trench coat and a brown Tyrolean hat with a red feather brush and a green hatband. He has blond hair, and graying, blond facial hair.
- Lennart's surname, Bedrager, means "deceiver" or "fraud" in Danish,possibly foreshadowing his activities as a troll with plans to start World War III.
- Lennart's death was cinematically similar to Han Solo's death in The Force Awakens.
- "The Damned" - Appears briefly delivering the eulogy at Freja Ollegard's funeral.
- "Wieners Out" - Announces his new service, TrollTrace.com, as a way to identify online trolls, by way of searching any name and having their internet history collected and shown to the user.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen trying to run TrollTrace.com and dealing with the fallout from the massive trolling against Denmark.
- "Fort Collins" - Seen using Heidi Turner's "emoji-analysis" technique to identify trolls and reveal the internet histories of everyone in Fort Collins.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Seen giving Gerald Broflovski a tour of TrollTrace.com, although appearing highly suspicious of Gerald's intentions.
- "Members Only" - Seen at TrollTrace.com's headquarters announcing his plans for the TrollTrace program, to the captured trolls.
- "Not Funny" - Seen at TrollTrace.com humiliating the trolls, and revealing further, his true nature to Gerald.
- "The End of Serialization as We Know It" - Seen confronting Skankhunt42 for the last time, before being thrown off of a catwalk into the abyss.
- "Google Translate; DA-EN; Bedrager". Google.com.