- For other uses, see Kevin (disambiguation).
Kevin McCormick is Kenny's older brother. He never appears without the rest of his family or Kenny, and very little is known about him. He only has a speaking role in three episodes: "Chickenlover", "Chickenpox", and "The Poor Kid". He is often seen in the background with his brother or his family, usually at church or at Kenny's numerous funerals.
Kevin has wild, messy light brown hair, with a bandage, scratch, dirt, and leaves on his face. He wears gray pants and a red button-up shirt and has a set of braces. In "Quintuplets 2000" he wears a light blue suit with a green tie, however, in "Sexual Healing" he wears a black suit with dark blue tie for Kenny's funeral.
Kevin appears to be either a heavy drinker or mentally handicapped, as he speaks in a slow, repetitive slur when talking normally. However, he talks much more quickly and clearly when yelling. Further suggestion of mental disability can be found in "An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig", where a boy resembling Kevin is seen on the bus for handicapped kids. Although, contradictory evidence is seen in "The Poor Kid", where his mother calls him and his father "drunk pieces of shit". Kevin seems to have violent tendencies - he tells his mother to shoot his father and later attempts to strangle his father, initiating a fight. Kevin doesn't talk much. Throughout the series, we have only heard his voice three times and he is usually quiet.
Kevin is Carol McCormick's oldest son. They are never seen interacting one-on-one, although, judging from the pseudo-conversation they had in "The Poor Kid", their relationship seems to be a weak one, filled with fighting. His relationship with his mother is likely stronger than with his father.
His mother does seem to care about him, because in "Spookyfish", she tells Kenny off for not sharing the blanket with Kevin. She does also expect Kevin to share with Kenny, as shown in "Chickenpox", when she tells Kevin to split his waffle with Kenny.
Kevin is Stuart McCormick's oldest son. Judging from the events of "The Poor Kid", they do not have a good relationship. Their relationship also seems to be violent, likely when they are drunk, with Mrs. McCormick having to step in to prevent them from physically fighting each other. They seem to ignore each other, except when Stuart is drunk.
Kevin is Kenny's older brother. The two were never seen interacting, so little is known about their relationship. They seem indifferent to each other's presence, completely ignoring each other. When seen together, it is usually with the rest of their family. Kenny nor Kevin don't like sharing with one another, because in "Spookyfish", Kenny tugs the blanket from him, and in "Chickenpox", Kevin has to share frozen waffles with Kenny, because of the lack of food. Kevin seems to tolerate Kenny a bit; in "Chickenlover", both were standing next to each other, giggling when their mom beat up their dad.
Kevin is Karen's older brother. The two were never seen interacting, so little is known about their relationship. Kevin seems to ignore her, however, she seems to look for him for protection, hiding behind him in various instances. When Kevin is fighting with Stuart, the argument does scare Karen, causing her to break down and start crying. Kevin shares a room with Karen because Karen is lonely most of the time. Unlike Kenny, Kevin doesn't show much care towards her. In "The City Part of Town", when Stuart starts yelling at Karen, Kevin doesn't seem to respond, although Kenny scowls and runs after her.
- In the early years of the show, he was sometimes referred to by fans as "Brooky", as the name Kevin was used by several characters.
- Although the McCormicks are poor, Kevin appears to have braces.
- Kevin's voice varies greatly between his first two lines and his third line in "The Poor Kid".
- Kevin shares a room with Karen in "The City Part of Town".
- Kevin seems to have a better relationship with Kenny rather than the rest of his family since they are sometimes playing and having fun together.
- In "The List", Kevin is shown to be left-handed, as he is seen eating with his left hand.
- Kevin is the only McCormick family member who doesn't appear in South Park: The Stick of Truth.
- He is presumably the same age as Shelly Marsh, making them the oldest of all the boys' siblings.
- "An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig" - Seen briefly riding the short bus.
- "Starvin' Marvin" - Seen sitting at the dinner table with his family.
- "Chickenlover" (speaking role) - He and his brother watch their parents fight.
- "Chickenpox" (speaking role) - Seen at the table for dinner and his mother asks him to split a waffle with his brother.
- "Spookyfish" - Seen with his family during a rainstorm.
- "Spontaneous Combustion" - Seen at Kenny's funeral.
- "Cartman Joins NAMBLA"
- "Quintuplets 2000" - Seen in the living room at the Marsh Residence and in the audience at the Cirque du Cheville show.
- "Kenny Dies" - Seen at his brother's funeral.
- "Cripple Fight" - Seen at church with his parents.
- "Here Comes the Neighborhood" - Seen playing with his brother.
- "Red Sleigh Down"- Seen at the Christmas tree lighting.
- "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" - Seen when Cartman gives his speech.
- "Goobacks" - Seen with his family trying to make a better future.
- "Best Friends Forever" - Seen visiting his brother at the hospital along with the rest of his family.
- "The Return of Chef"- Seen at Chef 's funeral.
- "The List" - Seen eating dinner with his family and stares in shock when his brother is shot by a stray bullet by Bebe.
- "Tonsil Trouble" - Seen at Cartman and Kyle's aids benefit concert.
- "The Ring" - Seen at his brother's funeral.
- "Sexual Healing" - Seen at Kenny 's funeral.
- "The Poor Kid" (speaking role) - Fights with his father and is taken into foster care along with his siblings.
- "The Magic Bush" - Seen sitting with his family during the Magic Bush song.
- "The City Part of Town" - Seen with his family at town city and at home.
- "Naughty Ninjas" - Seen at his house with his family.
- "PC Principal Final Justice" - Seen in the crowd with the rest of his family.
- "Hummels & Heroin" - Rallies with Marcus Preston after witnessing his presentation in the school cafeteria. This is his first appearance in the school.
- "Band in China" - Seen with his family watching his brother along with Butters, Jimmy, and Stan singing their new rock song.