Kentucky Fried Chicken (often shortened to KFC) is a real fast food chain restaurant famous for its fried chicken. It is also one of the favored fast food places of the boys and it was first seen in "Cartman's Incredible Gift".
In "The Death of Eric Cartman" the boys wait anxiously for Sharon Marsh to bring home KFC after her grocery shopping. Before they are allowed to eat however, she requires them to help her unload the car. Cartman urges the other boys to unload the car, saying that it will go faster that way. As Stan, Kyle, and Kenny do so, Cartman eats the skin off of every piece of chicken and leaves the chicken itself behind. The boys are left devastated, with Kenny crying while Cartman goes home, unconcerned about ruining dinner for the others. After Cartman has a hard night of crapping on the toilet, he is convinced that the chicken killed him (it actually broke the toilet).
In "The F Word", the boys grow sick and tired of Harley Riders in South Park so they plot assorted ways to get them to realize that no one likes them or thinks they're cool. Cartman's plan is to eat several buckets of KFC, then use the food to help him crap on their motorcycles, then add little flags calling them "Fags".
In "Medicinal Fried Chicken", the only KFC in South Park is closed down, along with all the other KFCs in Colorado, to make room for a Medical Marijuana Dispensary. This causes Cartman, who is going through withdrawal of KFC, to work for Billy Miller who, along with Colonel Sanders, is moving illegal shipments of KFC into the state. Cartman later overthrows Billy, but when he fails to follow Colonel Sander's orders, a hit is taken out on him. KFC is later allowed to re-open, when it is believed that KFC was a medicinal compound that stopped testicular cancer. It was also mentioned in "Insheeption".
In "Ass Burgers", a representative of KFC took part in a battle with other fast food chains against Cartman Burger, led by a McDonald's representative. This union also consisted of representatives of Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Burger King, Subway, and Chic-Fil-A. During the melee the Secret Society of Cynics fight in to stop the restaurant representatives' assault, on the pretense of them being the cause of the worlds problems. The Cynics destroy themselves during the fight and the Cartman Burger patrons learn the disgusting truth about about how the burgers are made, causing an end to the endeavor.
- "Cartman's Incredible Gift" - Seen in one of Eric's psychic visions.
- "The Death of Eric Cartman" - Sharon Marsh brings the boys back KFC, and when Sharon offers them to help them get the groceries in Cartman eats the skin off every piece of chicken much to Stan, Kyle, and Kenny’s anger.
- "Tsst" - Used as a technique on how to dispciple Cartman, which includes Liane Cartman and Cesar Millan eating chicken in front of him and not giving him any.
- "The F Word" - Cartman eats a bucket of chicken then, and craps on several motorcycles.
- "Medicinal Fried Chicken" - The only KFC in South Park and other locations in Colorado shut down in order to make room for Medical Marijuana Dispensary.
- "Insheeption" (Mentioned)
- "Ass Burgers" - A KFC representative takes part in a battle against Cartman Burger alongside other fast food chains.
- "Obama Wins!"
- "Truth and Advertising"
- "Doubling Down" - Cartman gives Heidi "KFC Beyond", which is actually just regular KFC.