- For other uses, see Kelly (disambiguation).
Kelly Pinkerton-Tinfurter is a female fourth grader. She made her first appearance in the Season Eight episode, "Quest for Ratings". She later appeared prominently in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", where she was seen participating in the "Stupid Spoiled Whore" fad. She is now mostly seen as a background character.
Kelly has blonde hair, put in two pigtails. She wears a pink jacket, purple pants, a yellow scarf with green stripes, and two pink-beaded hair ties. As a "Stupid Spoiled Whore", she wore a pink and black brassiere, a black tube top, a short, a blue skirt with white stars and a white line around it, black mascara, cyan eye shadow, two purple-beaded hair ties, and white shoes.
Due to her relatively short speaking role, little is known about her personality. In "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", she was seen at Bebe Stevens' party, rubbing her hand on Token Black in a hot tub and later chasing Kyle Broflovski. However, since she was participating in the "Stupid Spoiled Whore" fad, we cannot interpret any accurate personality traits from these facts.
- This list is incomplete, you can help by
- "Quest for Ratings" - Seen at Middle Park Elementary.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - Seen participating in the "Stupid Spoiled Whore" fad.
- "Wing" - Seen watching Token Black singing at beauty pageant.
- "Ginger Kids" - Seen in hallways; background only.
- "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson - Seen at the park after Dr.Nelson and Cartman's fight.
- "Night of the Living Homeless"- Seen at the park.
- "Le Petit Tourette"- Seen at Whistlin' Willy's.
- "The List" - Seen in the background walking in the hallway.
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Seen in hallways; background only.
- "Major Boobage" - Seen at the park watching Kenny and Gerald fighting each other while they were intoxicated.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Seen watching the fight; background only.
- "Elementary School Musical" - Seen in the hallway.
- "The Ungroundable"- Seen in the hallway.
- "Butters' Bottom Bitch" - Seen playing at recess; background only.
- "Dances with Smurfs" - Seen briefly in the school cafeteria and in the classroom.
- "Crippled Summer" - Seen in the crowd of mentally disabled children at the summer camp.
- "T.M.I." - Seen in the hallways; background only.
- "1%" - Shown in the gym, background only.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in Stan's anti-bullying video.
- "I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining" - Seen in the background at the park.
- "Black Friday"
- "A Song of Ass and Fire" - Seen as a member of the group that wants to get Xbox Ones on Black Friday.
- "Gluten Free Ebola" - Seen at the boys' big party, talking to Molly.
- "The City Part of Town" - Briefly seen in the commercial for "The Villas at Kenny's House".
- "Tweek x Craig"- Seen watching Tweek and Craig's "breakup".
- "Member Berries"- Briefly seen at the volleyball game.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in the battle between the girls and the boys.
- "Put It Down" - Seen while Cartman is singing.
- "Holiday Special" - Seen in the hallway rampaging due to a cancellation of Columbus Day.
- "Hummels & Heroin" - Rallies with Marcus Preston after witnessing his presentation in the school cafeteria.
- "Doubling Down" - Seen watching the fight between Cartman and Kyle.
- "SUPER HARD PCness" - Seen in the hallway evacuating to the gym.
- "Let Them Eat Goo" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Board Girls" - Joins Dice Studz with Nichole and Tammy. She shares an interest in BGG with Stan.
- "Basic Cable" - Seen on the playground.
- "Christmas Snow" - Seen at the Christmas Festival.
|Minor Characters from Season Eight|
| Beth | Barry Bonds | Blanket Jackson | Jessie | Kal | Kelly Rutherford-Menskin | Kelly Pinkerton-Tinfurter | Mandy | Nancy | Nathan | Miss Claridge | Paris Hilton | The Orange County Crew | Trent Boyett | Yao|