Kanye does not understand the Fishsticks Joke, and thinks that people are actually referring to him personally as a gay fish. He resorts to violent rages every-time someone attempts to explain the joke. He punches out a TV presenter and leaves the stage during a performance. When Carlos Mencia claims credit for writing the joke on the Conan O'Brien show, he kidnaps and murders the comedian while trying to get him to explain the meaning. Finding out Eric Cartman and Jimmy Valmer wrote the joke during their appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres talk show. Kanye and his entourage hold Cartman and Jimmy hostage at Jimmy's house threatening to murder them if they do not tell him the reason for calling him a "gay fish". Jimmy and Cartman ignore the threats and fight about who wrote the joke, Kanye comes to the wrong conclusion and accepts that he is a literal "Gay Fish", mistaking the argument as if they were talking about him. At this point a music video shows him diving into the sea where he begins humping and French-kissing other fish and sea animals.
In "The Hobbit", Kanye constantly tries to convince naysayers that his fiancée, Kim Kardashian, is not a hobbit. However, he repeatedly calls her to clarify certain issues as her similarities to a hobbit become ever more apparent. He sings the song "My Bitch Ain't No Hobbit".
West makes a cameo on a poster in "REHASH".
In a deleted scene from "Fishsticks", the U.S. Coast Guard pick up his body, where he appears to have drowned with a smile.
Kanye West is an African American with close-cropped black hair and a dark skin tone. Prior to becoming a "gay fish", he wore red "shutter shades", a (presumably leather) jacket, a white shirt (with a partially-covered black design at its center), gray pants, and red-laced black and white sneakers. As a "gay fish", he wore a shiny green, skintight shirt, as well as aqua-green, skintight pants. In The Fractured But Whole, he is depicted as a literal fish with shiny green scales. He still wears his signature golden chain.
In "Fishsticks", he is egotistical, narcissistic and self-absorbed. He is also unintelligent, not being able to understand something as simple as the Fishsticks Joke believing people see him as a homosexual fish.
- It was confirmed by Trey Parker and Matt Stone in an interview with Aisha Tyler that he would appear in South Park: The Fractured But Whole, and that the New Kid will have to help him get his mother into Heaven. The game depicts Kanye as a literal gay fish.
- "The Ring" (cameo) - Seen on a poster.
- "Fishsticks" - He is the butt of the fishstick joke until he finally admits that he is a gay fish.
- "200" - Seen with other celebrities trying to sue the town.
- "The Hobbit" - He repeatedly tries to convince people that Kim Kardashian is not a Hobbit. He later reads Wendy a story about Kim Kardashian being a Hobbit.
- "REHASH" (cameo) - Seen on a poster.
|Minor Characters from Season Thirteen|
| Annie | Ashley | Billy Mays | Carlos Mencia | Ellen DeGeneres | Intergalactic Police | Jonas Brothers | Kanye West | Kevern Zaksor | Mickey Mouse | Mysterion | Paul Watson | Queef Sisters | Sally Darson | Samantha Dunskin | Tammy Warner|