The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The name John can refer to a number of South Park characters and celebrities, listed below:
- Elton John - An English singer-songwriter, composer and pianist.
- John Adams - The second President of the United States.
- John D'Aquino - A character from "That's My Bush".
- John Dickinson - A historical member of the Continental Congress.
- John Edward - The host of Crossing Over.
- John Elway - An American football player.
- John F. Kennedy - Former U.S. president.
- John Garner - A nutrition adviser from the USDA who died in "Gluten Free Ebola".
- John Hansen - A voice-actor.
- John Hancock - A historical member of the Continental Congress.
- John Howard - The former Prime Minister of Australia.
- John McCain - An American politician.
- John Postum - Owner of the Harbucks coffee shop.
- John Ramsey - Father of JonBenét Ramsey.
- John Travolta - An American actor.
- John Walsh - Host of America's Most Wanted.
- John Warsog - Head of Cartoon Central
- John Wayne Gacy - An American serial killer.
- John Wilkes Booth - An American actor.
- Pope John Paul II - Former pope of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Sir John Harington - An English writer and inventor of the flushing toilet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.