- For other uses, see Jeffrey (Disambiguation).
The 4th graders are rehearsing for their Thanksgiving play about Helen Keller. They are trying to put on a play as spectacular as possible, and Cartman brings in Jeffrey Maynard as their supervisor. Cartman describes him as "South Park's biggest expert on musical theater" because he played the lead in Les Misérables at the Denver Community Playhouse for five weeks. He brings in Lamond the animal trainer who owns the feat-performing turkey Alinicia. During the play, Timmy finds out that Lamond tricked him to let go of his disabled turkey Gobbles. Timmy leaves the show to look for Gobbles. As a result, Maynard fills in for Timmy's part of Helen Keller. To Cartman's chagrin, Maynard acts in his own way which includes singing, contrary to Hellen Keller being deaf, mute, and blind.
He wears a dark blue sweater and light blue pants. He has spiky brown hair and bushy full beard. He speaks in a sing-song voice.
- "Helen Keller! The Musical" - He supervises the 4th graders' Thanksgiving play.
- "I'm a Little Bit Country" - Seen at the end of the episode with the crowd.
- "Britney's New Look" - Seen in the crowd to take pictures of Britney Spears, here his sweatshirt is brown instead of dark blue.
- Jeffrey Maynard resembles Colm Wilkinson in both voice and appearance. Colm Wilkinson originated the role of Jean Valjean in Les Misérables on the West End and Broadway. Most of Maynard's dialogue is sung to the tune of various songs from Les Misérables.