This page contains trivia for "Jared Has Aides". Remember, trivia must be factual, provable, and it is always best to cite your source for not-so-obvious trivia. If you would like to dispute a trivia point, please discuss it in the talk page.
- This is the first episode to feature Ms. Choksondik in the opening theme.
- This episode introduces Tuong Lu Kim and his restaurant, City Wok.
- This episode is one of the few times where Chef's kitchen is seen (as opposed to just the serving area).
References to Popular Culture
- The scene after Jared is fired from Subway is a parody of the film Philadelphia, as well as a parody of Bruce Springsteen's "Streets of Philadelphia".
- Kyle, Stan, and Cartman refer to Butters as "Kenny", "Not Kenny", and "Not Not Kenny". This is in reference to Kenny's semi-permanent death at the end of "Kenny Dies". Other references to this include Cartman saying he is going to kick Butters until he is "deader than Kenny" (which Kyle and Stan said was not cool) and Jared's rallies take place at the Kenny McCormick Memorial Square.
- Cartman's excuse "I'm not fat, I'm big-boned!" was not used until "T.M.I.".
Five can be seen in this episode:
- When Jared follows his girlfriend out, there is a visitor on the wall next to the painting.
- Chef uses a visitor shaped spoon when he leads the boys into the kitchen.
- When Jimbo announces that AIDS is funny, a visitor is seen over Mayor McDaniels' head.
- When Tuong Lu Kim pays the boys for their work, one is seen behind the post office.
- When Jared walks outside in the rain after being fired, there is a visitor made of fire in the barrel he walks by.