|2-Time Featured Article Winner
May 2010, October 2012
Sir Ike Moisha Broflovski, born as Peter Gintz, is Kyle Broflovski's adopted younger brother from Canada. He made his first appearance in the Season One episode, "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe". His voice has been provided by many children, usually relatives of show personnel due to their young-sounding voice, as described during the commentary of "Trapper Keeper". He has also been mistaken for both a trash can and a table post, as well as compared to a football. Unlike other Canadians, Ike does not have a Canadian accent or a box-shaped body, although that could be because he is so young and has presumably lived in the United States for a majority of his life.
Ike was adopted by Gerald and Sheila Broflovski. Ike's birth parents, Harry and Elise Gintz (who christened Ike "Peter") gave him up for adoption because Canada had been "devastated by the Cola Wars" and as a result, they were unable to raise a child.
This fact was introduced after the flappy heads and beady eyes were established as Canadian traits in the world of South Park. Since Ike was designed with both, Matt and Trey decided to make Ike Canadian by birth, and therefore, adopted.
In the fourth season, it is revealed that Ike is a genius, and is sent to kindergarten early. This was not evident at first however, proof of Ike's genius is visible in many later episodes. He composes sheet music, reads John Steinbeck, and watches "The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer" every night. In South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, he expertly played the harmonica when Kyle hid him in the attic, and in "Smug Alert!", Ike finished several of Kyle's sentences when the boys tried to tell their father that he is becoming alienated from his friends. In the same episode, when offered LSD, Ike asked for "3 hits". He also once made a perfect replica of Leonardo da Vinci's "Last Supper" painting out of macaroni as a project for his Jewish camp, which completely offended his unimpressed troop leader. In "About Last Night...", he is seen helping Barack Obama and John McCain steal the Hope Diamond, as a demolition specialist and computer hacker. He can play the piano very well in "Fatbeard" and seems to know how to drive a boat.
In "Stanley's Cup", the South Park Pee-Wee hockey team hires Ike to join their team based solely on the fact that he is Canadian. To the other members of the Pee-Wee team, Ike seems to be a very good player, due to the fact that he can hit pucks into the goal, while the other members could not do so.
Ike is at times very aware of things going on around him, from trying to reconcile with his brother to auditioning for Eric Cartman's boy band and flipping Cartman off when he does not make the cut. Ike was also aware of how unpopular he initially was with his kindergarten classmates, who were jealous of the fact that he was admitted at only age three. However, he rallied enough support to force a tie in the election for class president, finally winning when his opponent (who was fed up with all the negotiations and meddling by his aunt Rosie O'Donnell) conceded defeat.
Ike has falsely attempted suicide twice, once in "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy" and again in "About Last Night..." (but that was only to get to the hospital computers when he was hired by both McCain and Obama).
In the episode "Fatbeard" Ike joins Cartman's pirate crew and goes to Somalia with him because he grew tired of his home life. However, when he and Butters hear the story of a real Somalian pirate, who tells them they should not want to be a pirate and that they should be happy with their lives in America, he wants to go home again. This is one of the first episodes where Ike's dialogue is actively coherent to the audience throughout the entire episode as opposed to nonsensical comments.
Kyle is known to punt Ike like a football after saying, "Kick the baby!", to which Ike responds, "Don't kick the (goddamn) baby!"
Because he is a genius, Ike was accepted into kindergarten at the age of 3. There, Mr. Garrison nominates him for class president, Ike's opponent being Filmore. The vote is tied, as a little classmate of theirs named "Flora" (spoofing Florida's role in the 2000 US Presidential Election) cannot make up her mind and Filmore's aunt shows up to demand that Filmore be declared class president. Eventually, Filmore gives up and Ike becomes class president (to which he can only exclaim (loudly), "I pooped my pants!").
At one point, Ike has an affair with his kindergarten teacher, Ms. Stevenson, during which he loses his virginity, becoming the youngest person on the show to do so. They planned to run off to Milan (to which Ike replies, "Yay, Mulan!", confusing Milan with the Disney character Mulan). Before they leave, Kyle helps him come back to his senses. As Ike and his teacher are on the roof of a hotel, they both run to the edge, but Ike skids to a stop. Ms. Stevenson jumps anyway and leaps to her death.
In a plot involving his Canadian heritage, the Canadian Prime Minister, with the help of the Canadian critic (and Terrance and Phillip nemesis) Scott the Dick, passed a new law forcing Canadian parents to take back children they put up for adoption; this included Ike's birth parents. However, when the Prime Minister was revealed to be Saddam Hussein, his new laws were repealed, and Ike went back to his adopted family.
In the episode "Stanley's Cup", Ike is on a Pee-Wee hockey team coached by Stan Marsh. He joins the team simply because of the fact that he is Canadian, and thus as a stereotype must be a superior hockey player. During a practice session, he demonstrated shooting skills far beyond those of his teammates. According to Kyle, Ike was not allowed to play because of how dangerous it was and their mother's fears, yet Stan promises that Ike will be okay. However, the team plays in place of the Colorado Avalanche since their intended Pee-Wee opponents did not show up, and Ike, along with the other children, was injured badly by the Detroit Red Wings.
Ike can sing as well, as seen in the episodes "Something You Can Do with Your Finger", where he auditions for the boy band, and "Erection Day", where Ike sings 'The Yankee Doodle Boy' in the talent show.
In the episode "Canada on Strike", Ike is shown standing up for Canada and holding a sign with the words "Honk if you support Canada".
Ike has a more grown-up dialogue in "Dead Celebrities", not speaking with his normal childlike voice.
Also in the episode "About Last Night..." he is the last member of Obama's team to act in their plot, by faking an injury because John McCain lost, and while he was in the hospital, he performed his tasks by destroying a plane filled with decoys of the presidential candidates and hacking into the hospital's computer to type in Obama and his team deceased, showing a high level of intellect and computer skills.
In "Royal Pudding", Ike dresses up as in a school play but is crying over the kidnapping of the Princess of Canada. Ike is shown having a Canadian Faith Box, which appears quite old. Ike may have acquired this with his birth or by his biological parents, who took him back to Canada for a short time. In the same episode, Ike is knighted by the princess after he rescues her.
During Season Twenty, Ike is being constantly used by his father to troll under the name of Skankhunt42 when he is stuck in Denmark, because of the fact he is too young for someone to believe him. In "Members Only", as Gerald guides him to put a penis in a woman's mouth, his mother finds out and assumes he is the Skankhunt. When she contacts her husband, he ditches Ike and acts like Ike is the real troll. As he is being sat on the corner, Kyle realizes that it was not him but their father. Until "The End of Serialization as We Know It" when Sheila finds out Ike was not really the troll using TrollTrace.com, Ike and Kyle try multiple times to run away or use the computer for several reasons until driving their mother completely insane, and finally locking her in the pantry to finish the job.
According to his birth parents in "It's Christmas in Canada", Ike's birth name is Peter Gintz. In "Ike's Wee Wee", it is revealed that his full name is Ike Moisha Broflovski, as written on his grave. Ike is short for the Hebrew name Isaac.
Ike is easily recognized by his baby body, small beady eyes, the standard flopping Canadian head, and a short tuft of black hair. He wears a blue onesie, with white ovals on the bottom of the feet area. Instead in "Insecurity" and "Christmas Snow" he wears a white onesie with pink trim, blue cuffs and pink, yellow and blue circles (similar to Butters Stotch's). He has also been shown wearing a green shirt with a boat on it and black shorts. It is mentioned in "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe" that he has freckles. Unlike most Canadians, Ike has a visible nose.
In the future timeline set on South Park: Post Covid: The Return of Covid, he has grown a mustache and a thicker hair. He wears a turquoise sweater with gray patterns and gray pants. In addition, his body has evolved to be a completely geometric figure along with adult Canadians, and his nose has disappeared.
Ike appears to idolize his older brother. He has often tried to follow him to school as shown in "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe" and "Cancelled". He often copies the words Kyle has said, even obscenities, as shown in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. Conversely, one of the few examples of Ike getting angry at Kyle occurred when Kyle interrupted Ike's news program and changed the channel. Kyle has superficial malice towards Ike, but in several episodes, most notably "Ike's Wee Wee," it is shown that Kyle does indeed love his brother. In "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy", Ike was angry with Kyle because he tried to break up his relationship with the Kindergarten teacher. Furthermore, he is clearly heard saying, "You are dead to me, Kyle!"
Ike often tries to pronounce words but fails. However, in the episode "Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina", he can say, "penis" and "vagina" quite clearly and in "Cancelled" he tells Kyle to "suck my balls". Despite his intelligence, Ike often replies to questions with random answers. Some of Ike's random statements are "cookie monster," "Ring Around the Rosie," "I pooped my pants," "I don't like medicine," and various nonsensical burbling. Statements like these tend to serve as catch-all phrases and non sequitur answers to questions Ike is asked. Even in a heated argument with Kyle in "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy," Ike can clearly be heard saying, "Ring Around the Rosie!" in an angry tone.
In the future timeline of South Park: Post Covid: The Return of Covid, Ike speaks in the typical Canadian manner, constantly using words such as buddy, guy, and friend.
Ike is the adopted child of Sheila and Gerald Broflovski. They have been shown to love him very much, becoming extremely upset when he was taken back to Canada in "It's Christmas in Canada". He seems to love them as well, originally not wanting to go back to Canada with his biological parents.
Harry and Elise are Ike's birth parents. In "It's Christmas in Canada", they are shown to love Ike very much. However, this love is one-sided; Ike does not seem to love them back.
Ike is the younger, adopted brother of Kyle. He seems to idolize Kyle, copying his words and actions. They have had falling outs before; however, as of recent seasons, they seem to be on good terms, however, on Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy, their relationship has become very strained because of Ike having a sexual relationship with his kindergarten teacher and which cause Kyle to tell Cartman and have her arrested, much to Ike's anger.
- Ike: "Cookie Monster!" ("Trapper Keeper")
- Ike: "I pooped my pants!" ("Trapper Keeper")
- Ike: "Bu-bu-bu-bu-bu!" ("Ike's Wee Wee" and South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut)
- Ike: "Bullshitter!" (South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut)
- Ike: "Fags!" (referring to Harley-Davidson riders who interrupted his xylophone playing in "The F Word")
- Ike: "Don't kick the [goddamn] baby!" ("Cancelled")
- Ike: "You are dead to me!"
- Ike: "I thought I were!" ("The Entity")
- Ike: "I don't like medicine!"
- Ike: "I said 'You're dead to me'" (this quote marks the start of Ike's dialogue becoming more actively coherent. Episode: "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy")
- Ike: "Boom baby!" ("About Last Night...")
- Ike: "Stop being a dick, Scott!" ("Royal Pudding")
- Ike: "Daddy called you a pussy." ("Oh, Jeez")
- Ike: "Suck my balls. You're a fat bitch." ("Not Funny")
- Ike: "Yay Mulan" ("Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy")
- Ike: "You are all dumbass fuckwads. Lick my asshole, you Mexican bitch." ("The End of Serialization as We Know It")
- He is the youngest character in South Park to have had consensual sex in "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy". This spot was previously held by Jimmy Valmer, who had sex with a prostitute in "Erection Day".
- On the broken Ike Doll's gravestone in "Ike's Wee Wee", it says that he was born in 1996 because the episode was aired in 1998.
- As seen in "Make Love, Not Warcraft", Ike has a World of Warcraft user account.
- Ike is the first Canadian character to appear on South Park, although his origins were not revealed until the Season Two episode "Ike's Wee Wee", though "Death" gives one the impression that Ike is Canadian since Terrance and Phillip, who have the same flappy heads and beady eyes, are.
- At the end of "Mecha-Streisand", he managed to get his hands on the Diamond of Pantheos, and transformed into Mecha-Ike. The ramifications of this are unknown, and everything was back to normal by the next episode.
- Ike is a Knight in Canada.
- Ike was the first non-main character to appear in the show.
- Ike is shown to be extremely loyal as the show goes on; he stands by Kyle and wishes to stay with him and his family in "It's Christmas in Canada", and he goes to save the Canadian princess when she is kidnapped by Tooth Decay.
- Ike is shown to be very strong for his age, as he cut through the chains that held The Canadian Princess in "Royal Pudding" with almost no effort whatsoever.
- Ike can get in trouble sometimes as seen in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut when Kyle breaks two windows by kicking Ike through them and Sheila gets mad and blames him for it. In "Jewbilee", Ike kept trying to take off his squirt uniform, but Sheila tells him to behave.
- Ike is shown to know about "Ugly Bob" and his hideous deformity in "Royal Pudding", and how one glance can turn a person to stone, as he does so with Tooth Decay. How he knew of Ugly Bob's ability is unknown.
- Ike is said to have freckles in "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe", but they are never seen.
- Ike in "Taming Strange" is shown to have a slight Canadian accent, most likely due to the fact he has lived in South Park most of his life.
- Ike is shown to not like Cartman as in "Something You Can Do with Your Finger", he flips Cartman off after being rejected. However, in "Fatbeard", he joins Cartman's pirate crew, and in "#REHASH," he becomes a fan of Cartman's online persona CartmanBrah.
- In #REHASH and #HappyHolograms, Ike likes to watch PewDiePie and ignores Kyle when he informs him that he got the new Call of Duty, telling him 'Maybe later, okay?' to watch PewDiePie playing CoD Advanced Warfare.
- Ike has watched Naruto on CrunchyRoll, searched up 'Undertale' and 'Yuuri on Ice', viewed 'Chinpokomon Sun & Moon', and streamed The Amazing World of Gumball, as shown on his browsing history in "The End of Serialization as We Know It". He also appears to be a bit of a Taylor Swift fan, since he watched "Wildest Dreams" and "Bad Blood" on YouTube.
- Ike was originally going to follow The Boys to the battlefield scene of South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, as it was seen in early trailer footage and promotional screencaps of the film. However, his role was subsequently cut down and he was removed from all later scenes, but the attic scene ended up being added in order to explain his absence.
- Ike has the most voice actors out of all characters.
- In South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, Jesse Howell, Franchesca Clifford and Anthony Cross-Thomas took turns voicing him.
- Ike has rarely been seen wearing his blue pajamas in recent seasons.
- Season Twenty-Four is the first season in which Ike does not appear in.
- Ike is the youngest sibling of the boys.
Ike is seen in his pirate costume from Fatbeard in the playground at the Kids' Park. If the player interacts with him, he will yell "I am a pirate king!". Ike does not react if the player attacks or farts on him.
When battling with Kyle, the famous "Kick the Baby" is used as an attack. When laying siege to Clyde's fortress, Ike tries to launch a firework but is stopped by a cyclops. The player can launch the firework for him (which kills the Cyclops) and Ike befriends him. Kyle's first ability, (Summon Elemental) features Ike, where the player must hold down a button while Kyle is charging up, then when he lights up, they let go of the button. If done correctly, Ike will fly at the opponent holding two knives.
During the game's early design changes Ike one draft had a design to have him be a dwarf, which a boss fight would have occurred of him riding a bat with a background taken place in a cave. A second Elf Warrior design for Kyle's first move, (Summon Elemental), had him be an elf warrior though this was changed back to the Maplebeard design used in the open world.
Another draft had Ike riding a long mower as a dragon for a boss against the new kid at the battle of Kyle's backyard. This would have happened after the new kid defeated Bill and Fosse to rescue Wendy (referring to her as a witch.)
During one of the last drafts Ike would have requested the player to visit Canada instead of the girls, when recruiting them for Clyde's fortress. Reason being explained by one of the pirates, "He wants the Canadian Government to adjust its fiscal spending to compensate for the 10 percent decrease in jobs for the education system in the seven provinces of Canada."
Ike is seen at the Broflovski Residence. He remains in his room, on his computer, and is one of the people you can take a selfie with. Taking a selfie with him will also allow the player to take a selfie with Filmore.
- "The Unaired Pilot" - Same role as the first official episode.
- "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe" - He was abducted by Visitors.
- "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride" - He was seen dancing on the stairs of the bleachers.
- "Death" - He watches Terrance and Phillip with Kyle.
- "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo" - He was set on fire.
- "Starvin' Marvin " - He decapitates a turkey with a wooden sword.
- "Mecha-Streisand" - Finds the Triangle of Zinthar in the trash and turns into a giant.
- "Ike's Wee Wee" - The boys try to save him from being circumcised.
- "Conjoined Fetus Lady" - Does not appear in the episode but is seen on a picture in the Broflovski house.
- "Chickenpox" - Seen with his mother.
- ”Spontaneous Combustion” - Seen in the Broflovski house playing with a fire truck toy.
- "Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub" - Seen following Kyle at the end of the episode.
- "Jewbilee" - He was in the Jew squirts and tried to help the leader hunt down an angry bear.
- "Chinpokomon" - Seen in the living room with his parents.
- "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics" - Kyle Teaches Ike how to play Dreidel.
- "Are You There God? It's Me, Jesus" - Kyle comes to him for help when he is feeling down.
- "Something You Can Do with Your Finger" - He auditioned for Fingerbang.
- "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?" - Kyle takes Ike with him to confess his sins.
- "Trapper Keeper" - He first started Kindergarten.
- "Helen Keller! The Musical" - Seen in the Kindergarten play.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure" - Was one of the Kindergartners in Treasure Cove.
- "A Very Crappy Christmas " - Waits for Mr. Hankey with Kyle.
- "It Hits the Fan" - Seen watching Kyle on television with his parents.
- "Super Best Friends" - Sheila tries to give him gefilte fish, but he refuses to eat it.
- "Proper Condom Use" - Seen in the classroom, sitting beside Mr. Garrison.
- "The Entity" - He yelled at Kyle for implying that he does not have a brother.
- "Asspen" - He attended the skiing trip to Aspen.
- "The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer" - Ike watches the MacNeil/Lehrer Report.
- "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" - Seen with the boys and other kindergartners.
- "Red Man's Greed" - Briefly seen being held by his mother as his family's house is being bulldozed.
- "Cancelled" - Follows Kyle to the school bus, similar to the beginning of "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe".
- "It's Christmas in Canada" - Ike's birth parents take Ike to live with them in Canada, which makes Kyle want to go to Canada to find his brother.
- "Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes" - Seen with his parents at Wall-Mart.
- "Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina" - Seen eating dinner with his family and yells "penis!" and "vagina!"
- "Die Hippie, Die"
- "Erection Day" - Seen with Kyle in school. He later sings "The Yankee Doodle Boy".
- "Follow That Egg!" - Is seen being fed to by his parents while Kyle is talking to Stan on the phone.
- "Free Willzyx" - Gerald and Sheila take him to the new Harry Potter movie.
- "Bloody Mary" - Seen with Eric, Kyle, and Stan at their karate lesson, in the car, and at the police station.
- "The Return of Chef" - Seen at Chef's funeral.
- "Smug Alert!" - Seen moving out of South Park with his family.
- "Cartoon Wars Part I" - Is set on fire in Kyle's dream.
- "Make Love, Not Warcraft" - He was one of the original team to bring down Jenkins, later seen feeding Kyle an energy drink.
- "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy" - He fell in love with his teacher, Ms. Stevenson.
- "Stanley's Cup" - He was a member of the pee-wee hockey team.
- "Le Petit Tourette" - Seen at Whistlin' Willy's.
- "Imaginationland" - Seen sitting at the table at the Broflovski Residence.
- "The List" - Kyle asked him if he thought he was ugly.
- "Canada on Strike" - He was one of the Canadians protesting.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Warns the Kindergartners about the fight between Wendy and Cartman.
- "About Last Night..." - Ike jumps off of the first-floor window of his home because Barack Obama won the election.
- "Eat, Pray, Queef" - Seen with Kyle and Gerald during "Queef Free".
- "Fatbeard" - He joins Eric Cartman's pirate crew with Butters Stotch, Clyde Donovan, and Kevin Stoley.
- "Dead Celebrities" - The episode centered around the boys' efforts to exorcise the ghost of Michael Jackson from him.
- "The F Word" - Seen in his room calling the bikers, "fags".
- "Dances with Smurfs" - Seen in class.
- "200" - Seen at the town's meeting with his mother.
- "It's a Jersey Thing" - Seen briefly at his home eating dinner.
- "Royal Pudding" - Ike fights alongside Ugly Bob, Scott the Dick, and a native Canadian to save the princess from Tooth Decay.
- "Butterballs" - Seen at Stan's anti-bullying video.
- "Insecurity" - Ike is traumatized by seeing the UPS man, who is really his father in costume, having sex with his mother.
- "Obama Wins!" - Ike is seen watching Barack Obama's speech and is visibly upset at both his victory and Mitt Romney's loss.
- "Taming Strange" - Ike is shown to be going through puberty and becomes the manager to Yo Gabba Gabba's Foofa when he convinces her to leave the cast to be a more sexual performer. Later Ike is said to have taken large doses of hormones because of an issue with interlink software.
- "#REHASH" - Ike becomes obsessed with watching videos of people, including PewDiePie and CartmanBrah, commenting on video games and commenting on other people commenting on video games.
- "#HappyHolograms" - Ike continues watching CartmanBrah, and eventually starts a Twitter hashtag to call upon PewDiePie to stop CartmanBrah.
- "Handicar" - Seen on a picture with Kyle.
- "The City Part of Town" - Seen at the Whole Foods Market.
- "You're Not Yelping" - While Gerald is typing up a Yelp review, Sheila is seen with Ike, asking Gerald to go with them to clown school.
- "Safe Space" - Seen in the kindergarten classroom right before Butters attempts suicide.
- "PC Principal Final Justice" - Seen in the crowd of people standing in front of the Whole Foods Market.
- "Skank Hunt" - Seen playing Minecraft when Gerald talks to him about trolling.
- "The Damned" - Gerald talks to him and tries to erase records on his computer.
- "Wieners Out" - Him and his older adoptive brother, watch their parents do piss porn.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen briefly and is told not to use the internet because Gerald needs to use all the bandwidth for trolling.
- "Fort Collins" - Seen eating dinner with his family.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Seen at his computer when Gerald calls him. Kyle interrupts their conversation.
- "Members Only" - Seen being forced by Gerald to act as Skankhunt42. He then is forced to take the blame for all of Skankhunt42's actions.
- "Not Funny" - Is seen grounded for his actions in the previous episode and conspires with Kyle to trap their mother in a broom closet.
- "The End of Serialization as We Know It" - Seen providing Kyle with comments to use for trolling.
- "White People Renovating Houses" - Plays with Alexa with the other boys at Cartman's house.
- "Splatty Tomato" - He was angry at Kyle for causing the bombing of Toronto. Later goes on to search for and successfully capture President Garrison.
- "Tegridy Farms" - Vapes with the other kindergarteners and is told off by Kyle.
- "Time To Get Cereal" - Seen in the school's playground, after evacuation.
- "Bike Parade" - Watches Kyle as he rushes to get his stuff from Amazon.
- "Mexican Joker" - Seen crying and being taken away from his parents and put in a detention center.
- "Turd Burglars" - Seen with his mommy at the grocery store, warning her not to tell anyone about the facial transplant.
- "Christmas Snow" - Watches Santa as he steals the Tegridy cocaine from his house.
- "Help, My Teenager Hates Me!" - Seen on a family portrait.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - His mom forces Kyle to take him with the boys to watch the new Terrance and Phillip movie. Kyle later hides him in the pantry.
- South Park: Post Covid: The Return of Covid - Seen at the airport waiting for a flight to South Park for the Canadian Boxing Day and has some presents to give and he is being announced that there are no flights because of the pandemic. In the new future timeline he makes it to a Christmas party with the presents.
- South Park on Twitter.
- "Franchesca Clifford".
- ""South Park" Starvin' Marvin (TV episode 1997)". IMDb.com.
- "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (1999)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" Jewbilee (TV episode 1999)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" Chinpokomon (TV episode 1999)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" Super Best Friends (TV episode 2001)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" Asspen (TV episode 2002)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer (TV episode 2002)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" Cancelled (TV episode 2003)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina (TV episode 2005)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" Erection Day (TV episode 2005)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy (TV episode 2006)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" Canada on Strike (TV episode 2008)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" Insecurity (TV episode 2012)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" Taming Strange (TV episode 2013)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" Members Only (TV episode 2016)". IMDb.com.
- "You may notice Ike's voice changes depending on the episode. That's bc Ike's voice is done by various staff members' kids.". @SouthPark on Twitter.com.
|Broflovski / Schwartz Family|