Henrietta Biggle is a 4th grader who first appears in the Season Seven episode, "Raisins". She is the main female member of the Goth Kids and was the first goth to have their name revealed. She speaks with a soft Valley Girl accent.
Her bedroom is one of the Goth Kids main hang-out spots and remains the only bedroom of the Goth Kids to be seen in the show.
- 1 Background
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Family
- 4 Video Games
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Prominence
- 7 References
It is revealed in "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" that Bradley Biggle is her brother, though not by blood, because as the story progresses we learn that he is actually an alien. During the events of "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers", Henrietta's parents send her to a camp attempting to improve her attitude.
Henrietta has engaged in numerous criminal offenses, mainly along with the other Goth Kids.
- Arson: In "The Ungroundable", she, along with the other Goth Kids, sets fire to the South Park Hot Topic store, burning it to the ground.
- Attempted Murder / Kidnapping: In "The Ungroundable", she, with the Goth Kids, kidnap Mike Makowski with the intent of murdering him.
- Drug Abuse / Underage Smoking: The Goth Kids are frequently seen smoking cigarettes despite their age (5 to 10), in addition to abusing cough syrup to hallucinate.
- Motor vehicle theft / Driving Without A License: In "The Ungroundable", she drives her mother's car without her permission, even though she is too young to have a licence.
- Treason / Sedition: In the Superhero Saga, the Goth Kids are shown to be part of the Cthulhu cult and supporting Cthulhu's reign of terror.
She can also drive well, as seen in "The Ungroundable" when she stole her mother's car.
Henrietta is overweight and has medium length, straight hair that is parted in the center. She wears a black dress, a necklace with the cross on it, and black finger-less gloves. When a camp turned her "emo", she wore her hair parted on the side, grew her bangs longer, and dyed the ends of her hair pink, sporting a green headband as well. She wore running black mascara, pink lipstick, pink striped gloves, and with a bat on her necklace instead of a cross.
Henrietta hates her mother, often being over-dramatic and claiming she is abused even though her mother is kind and generous, offering her and her friends cookies (except once when she called Henrietta a "fatty"). Harriet seems to be unaware that Henrietta hates her.
Henrietta finds her little brother annoying and Bradley, in return, is scared of her. Despite relying on her to keep him company, Bradley would like to gain the upper hand on his sister, which he eventually does in "Coon vs. Coon & Friends", where he mimicked her after discovering his powers. He returned to their home only to call her fat and flip her off, suggesting an utter dislike for her.
In South Park: The Stick of Truth, she is seen hanging out alongside the Goth Kids boys by the alley on the right side of South Park Elementary. The mission Nonconformist will be provided for The New Kid to be undertaken; upon completion she will be added as a friend in Facebook, also she will participate in the mission to lay siege on the school, where The New Kid will be provided access inside by the school's side door. After the mission, she will be seen again at the same spot alongside the Goth Kids boys.
In South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Henrietta is always seen inside her own bedroom of her house, also hanging out alongside the Goth Kids boys. A selfie can be taken with her after completing the quest to initiate a black magic spell sourced online by Michael. Apart from that, she plays no further role in the story line until From Dusk till Casa Bonita.
In From Dusk till Casa Bonita she plays a more significant role, joining up with The New Kid to take down the Vampire Kids at the Casa Bonita eatery, where she is seen having a meal with her parents; she will be unlocked as a Combat Buddy in the process, also she will be included as a party member for the main storyline in past and future save games. If Henrietta, despite not showing up in the main game cut scenes, is picked anytime for combat she will have dialogue based around the events where the battles take place. This also alludes to character banter between other superheroes rather than just The Coon and Mysterion. However, while she does comment on other characters, only The Coon, Mysterion and Mintberry Crunch will directly talk to her and make comments about her abilities.
- Henrietta torments conformist enemies and barely tolerates allies, controlling the battle from afar with a grimoire full of dark heals and darker support powers - In-game character description
Henrietta is a ranged combat buddy, having abilities which covers a wide range. She acts as a great party backer, as her abilities provides advantageous buffs to party members or even herself.
Henrietta's Satanic Seal ability is one of the best support abilities around, as it gives an attack boost, provides protection and removing any status effects to a targeted member or even herself, providing a massive edge in combat. Her Baleful Blessing ability also provides great support, providing heal to a targeted member or even herself, and a lifesteal attack for further healing if any enemies are within range.
Henrietta's Ultimate Ability, Black Mass can be considered one of the most devastating Ultimate abilities among all the party members that can be picked; it is a lifesteal attack that applies damage to all enemies in the battlefield while healing all allies in the process.
The downside to her is that she has one of the lowest health bars of any ally, so she's far more likely to be picked off by powerful enemies such as Morgan Freeman fairly quickly. And in trade for her buffing abilities, she lacks the ability to do much damage as two of her abilities don't deal any direct damage at all.
- Cigarette Burn - Damage and burns conformists
- Range: 3 enemies tiles in horizontal line in front of her
- Damage: Moderate
- Status Effect: Burning
- Satanic Seal - Give Attack Up, Protection, and Cleanse
- Range: Any tile in the entire battle field
- Damage: None
- Status Effect: Player, ally, or herself gain Attack Up, Protection, and removing all the negative Status Effect
- Baleful Blessing - Heal target and grant Lifesteal
- Range: Any tile in the entire battle field
- Damage: None (The Status effect has the damage same as Fire Status Effect)
- Status Effect: Heals player, ally, or herself, and gain Baleful Blessing
- Other: Baleful Blessing used as a Lifesteal from enemies target to player, ally, or herself as they stand in 8 tiles surrounding position after each turn
- Black Mass - Ultimate - Damage all enemies and heal allies
- Range: The entire battle field
- Damage: Moderate to high
- Status Effect: Lifesteal (stealing health) from all enemies to all allies, player, and herself
Appears as a neutral card in game along with the other Goth Kids.
- She is the only known character who was present at real life Broncos games in 2020 without a face mask.
- "Raisins" - The Goth Kids are first introduced when a depressed Stan starts hanging out with them.
- "You Got F'd in the A" - Michael joins Stan's dance crew, claiming that he's so non-conformist that he won't conform with the Goths.
- "Goobacks" - Henrietta and the others are seen cleaning up garbage with others at the near end. There also appears to be another goth girl with them.
- "Quest for Ratings" - The Goth Kids are seen chugging cough syrup.
- "Best Friends Forever" - The Goth Kids are waiting in line for the PSP behind Kenny. Cartman attempts to cut in front of them.
- "Erection Day" - The Goth Kids perform at the talent show with their song "Talent Shows are for Fags".
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Rebecca called Henrietta and the others "Emo Kids". They also talk to Stan in the hall and watched the fight between Wendy and Cartman.
- "The Ungroundable" - Henrietta and the others get very angry when the vampire trend takes over the school and their style is appropriated.
- "Mysterion Rises" - Henrietta and the others are a part of Cthulhu's cult and are confronted by Mysterion.
- "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" - The Goth Kids, having already abandoned their cult due to nothing being changed by Cthulhu, help Mysterion in learning Cthulhu's weakness.
- "Butterballs" - Henrietta and the others can be seen sitting on the stairs during Stan Marsh's anti-bullying video.
- "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers" - Henrietta turns emo and the others team up with the South Park Vampire Society to stop the emos.
- "Black Friday" - Henrietta and the others join the group that wants to get PS4s on Black Friday.
- "A Song of Ass and Fire" - Seen with the rest of the PS4 army.
- "Titties and Dragons" - Seen at Red Robin.
- "Hummels & Heroin" - Rallies with Marcus Preston after witnessing his presentation in the school cafeteria.
- "The Scoots" - Seen trick or treating on an e-scooter.
- "Bike Parade" - Seen at the bike parade.
- "Turd Burglars" - Mentioned by her mother.
- "South ParQ Vaccination Special" - Seen unpacking COVID-19 vaccinations with Michael, Pete, and Firkle.
- ""South Park" Raisins (TV episode 2003)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers (TV episode 2013)". IMDb.com.
|Henrietta Biggle | Michael | Pete Thelman | Firkle Smith |