- For the title of Simply Heidi, see (Simply Heidi).
Heidi Turner is a student at South Park Elementary. Heidi is portrayed as one of the "popular girls" in the fourth grade. She is usually seen with Wendy, Bebe, Red, Nichole, Annie, Nelly, Jenny, Lola, and many other 4th grade girls. She hosted a sleepover in "Marjorine", at which most of the "popular girls" attended, once again illustrating her popularity. She has been shown with different parents in four separate instances, most likely continuity errors. She serves as the primary female character in Season 20 and Season 21.
- 1 Background
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4 Family
- 5 Relationships
- 6 South Park: The Stick of Truth
- 7 South Park: Phone Destroyer
- 8 Prominence
- 9 Trivia
- 10 References
Heidi went from being a minor background character that was introduced in Season Three to a much larger presence in South Park. Like other characters used mostly in the background of the early seasons, her model would be used to fill in space and was occasionally given color swaps.
Later, as the series progressed, Heidi was given a permanent color scheme and eventually a name, making her more usable for recurring roles. She obtained further establishment in the episode "Marjorine", where she was shown more prominently, hosting a slumber party. In the episode, Cartman shows the male 4th graders a recording in which the girls, including Heidi, are seen using a "fortune-telling device". During Cartman's meeting, Heidi's full name is revealed for the first time. Cartman tells the boys that Heidi will be hosting a slumber party which will be a perfect opportunity for them to take the "fortune-telling device" from the girls, as well as learn out how to use it. The boys decide to set up Butters' fake death and send him to the party disguised as a girl. After Butters' fake death, he arrives at South Park Elementary dressed as a girl and introduces himself to the class as Marjorine. Heidi is seen in Ms. Garrison's class for the first time.
Nancy Turner tells her that she also invited Marjorine to the party, much to Heidi's anger. At the party, all the girls pick on Marjorine for being ugly and flat with Heidi telling her that nobody wants her at the party and that she should leave. After the girls hear Marjorine crying in the bathroom, they apologize and decide to give her a makeover. Heidi gives Marjorine the "fortune-telling device" and teaches her how to use it, but Marjorine takes the device and leaves, after Thomas Turner revealed that there is a boy at the party.
Since then, she has kept her place in the girls' clique throughout the series. Her role had seemed to be gradually growing, but hadn't dropped off until "The Hobbit". Heidi became a key character in Season Twenty, as she was forced off of social media by the internet troll Skankhunt42, and eventually became Eric Cartman's girlfriend, joining with him to end the gender war engulfing the school.
In "Member Berries", before the volleyball game, she sits down during the American National Anthem and plays with the team. After the game, she asks PC Principal what he will do about Cartman, assuming he is lying about Skankhunt42 and requests that PC Principal checks Cartman's phone.
She quits social media in a dramatic way, by tossing her phone into the river in "Skank Hunt". The next day, she walks down the hallway with her head down as Stan tells Kyle that she's quit Twitter for good. Heidi can be seen sitting in the library during Mr. Mackey's Twitter funeral for her. When the girls are talking about taking action against Skankhunt42 on the playground, Heidi is standing with them.
During "The Damned", when Cartman is walking alone in the hallway, Heidi calls to him and leads him to the park where she and other people who don't use Twitter go. There, she comforts him about his broken electronics after showing him the park. Later, she apologizes for accusing Cartman of being Skankhunt42, talks with him about his assembly, and becomes his friend. The next day, Heidi talks with Cartman about her lack of followers. At M Burgers, Cartman and Heidi eat together and when he asks her if girls have balls, she offers to show him her vagina.
She is seen in a relationship with Cartman during "Wieners Out", bringing him chocolate milk and receiving a necklace from him. At Sizzler, Cartman and Heidi hold hands while talking with Kyle about the gains of women and Butters needing to be stopped. Cartman becomes defensive of her when Kyle says "we need the old Cartman back", thinking that he has an issue with his relationship with her. Heidi tells Kyle that the two of them are "out of it now" after leaving social media behind.
In "Douche and A Danish", Heidi delays the fight between Nelly and Butters with Cartman, giving him a kiss. She holds an assembly with Cartman to propose the idea of a school fundraiser for TrollTrace.com to stop the cyberbullying issues in South Park and the rest of the world. She talks about her school fundraiser, Danishes for Denmark, in Mrs. Nelson's class before Mr. Garrison tries to teach the class, pretending that he isn't running for president. While the students help with Danishes for Denmark, Heidi and Cartman sing "Let's Come Together As a School" together. Due to the trolls attacking Denmark, nobody wants to buy danishes from Heidi's school fundraiser. Heidi runs away and cries when she realized her plan failed, resulting in Cartman comforting her. Later, she and Cartman send a VHS to Denmark in which she believes to know the source of the troll attack.
At M Burgers, Heidi goes on a date with Cartman and talks with him about Kyle, worried about his relationship with Cartman and the rest of the boys during the events of "Fort Collins". Heidi and Cartman talk with Kyle in his bathroom about their plans with Denmark. She invites Kyle to her house, revealing her plan to identify Skankhunt42 using "Emoji Analysis", telling Cartman and Kyle she thinks Skankhunt42 is a student's parent. A Danish worker mentions her and her Emoji Analysis, helping the Danish locate the source of the troll attack. Heidi is mentioned when Kyle tells Cartman about the possibility of her finding out about his internet history. Later, Cartman lies to her to keep his internet history secret, and she believes him.
During "Oh, Jeez", She and Cartman sit on their park bench and talk in the park about the results of the election. Cartman says he's scared for the future and Heidi agrees. Cartman talks with Heidi in her room and convinces her that going to Mars is the only way to save themselves from mankind's destruction. She says that she trusts him with everything she has and agrees to come along. She joins Cartman on his quest to go to Mars by walking to SpaceX's headquarters, unaware of his plan to avoid getting his internet history being exposed.
In "Members Only", Heidi and Cartman ask the SpaceX receptionist if they can go to Mars, but they end up having to wait in line. Heidi tells Cartman that she'll miss everyone on Earth if they leave, reluctant to follow through with his plan. Cartman becomes defensive of Heidi when Butters claims to be feminist and asks her to tell him a joke. When the tour ends, Butters tells Elon Musk that Heidi might be able to help get to Mars sooner because she's really smart and really funny. When Kyle confronts Ike about Skankhunt42, he remembers Heidi's Emoji Analysis and figures out who the real troll is, realizing that Ike is not Skankhunt42.
When Gerald FaceTime calls Ike, Kyle mentions that Heidi figured out Gerald was Skankhunt42 by using her Emoji Analysis in "Not Funny". Heidi admits that she doesn't know what the problem is with Elon's rocket science. Cartman reassures Elon that she's the funniest, smartest girl on Earth and gets mad at Butters when he compliments her. When Cartman tells Butters to back off because Heidi is everything to him, Butters tells him that girlfriends only want to make guys sad, but Cartman doesn't believe him. While Heidi is attempting to solve the problem, Cartman talks to Butters again, he tells Butters that Heidi is the smartest, funniest person he's ever met, not believing Butters about the girls' "hatred" for men. She uses Emoji Analysis to solve the rocket science problem, all while Cartman is trying to convince himself that she's still funny, not only smart.
Heidi has committed the following crimes during the series:
- Civil Unrest/Rioting: Participant in the South Park Elementary gender war during "Proper Condom Use".
- Graft/Corruption: She, along with numerous other girls on the Pleases and Sparkles Club, altered the list of cutest boys so that Clyde would be on the top, in order to get free shoes from him. This is graft because Heidi abused her authority for personal gain.
- Assault: Got in a fight with Cartman at the beginning of "SUPER HARD PCness"
- Violation of Firearm Laws/Threatening with a deadly weapon: At the end of "Splatty Tomato", Heidi took the gun from Mr. White's hands and points it at Cartman's head, blaming him for the person she became.
- Theft: In "Moss Piglets" Heidi steals Jimmy and Timmy's Water Bears in order to make the school and the NFL cancel the Special Ed. Science Fair so she doesn't have to present herself as a judge.
- Sexual harassment: She is one of the many girls participating in Bebe's sex party in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", making unwanted sexual advancements to the male attendants.
- Property Damage: In "Moss Piglets", Heidi attempts to destroy Jimmy and Timmy's Water Bears by drinking them. They survive, but that doesn't justify the fact that she intentionally tried to get rid of someone else's property.
- Sedition: In the movie, she was a member of La Resistance, a group with the goal of stopping the execution of Terrance and Phillip by the government. However, she did it to save the world from being ruled by Saddam Hussein and Satan, so it can be justified.
She has had four voice actors throughout the series. Heidi is currently voiced by Jessica Mackinson, who has been voicing her since 2005. She was voiced by Mary Kay Bergman in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, which was her first speaking role. She was voiced by Mona Marshall from 2000-2001. She was voiced by Eliza J. Schneider from 2001-2005. In older seasons, her voice is similar to Wendy Testaburger's voice.
Heidi has light, ash-brown hair. Since "Tweek vs. Craig", she wears a lime green jacket with a red collar, black trousers, and red gloves. In her initial appearance in "Rainforest Shmainforest", she had black hair (though it was shown as its later brown shade in various shots) and wore an orange sweater when she wasn't in her choir uniform. She was also depicted with black hair in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut.
When she was dressed like a whore in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", she wore a white crop-top and matching skirt, very similar to Sally's. When dressed for bed, she wears lavender plaid pajamas with a pink collar and pockets, as seen in "Marjorine".
In "Skank Hunt", she gains an red hat with pink, white, and purple accents; a purple flower is also attached to it.
Heidi starts to gain weight in "Doubling Down", following her discovery of "Beyond KFC". Her weight increases in "Moss Piglets", where she ends up being almost as fat as her boyfriend, Cartman. She also appears to have developed facial acne while fat, with pimple clusters on her left cheek and above her right eye.
In "The Problem with a Poo", she has lost all the weight and facial acne looking like her normal self again, though she is still wearing her hat. In "Board Girls", she is no longer seen wearing her hat when the girls celebrate Heather Swanson's defeat. However, in "The Pandemic Special", she's seen wearing her hat again with a pink mask.
- To see images of Heidi Turner, visit Heidi Turner/Gallery.
Heidi is often sweet and socially friendly, although in earlier seasons she proved to sometimes be unkind to the point of cruelty. In "Marjorine", she initially displayed a dislike of the 'new girl' Marjorine, openly mocking her, despite later comforting Marjorine and offering her a makeover as an apology for their teasing. She is a "popular girl" among the 4th graders, she was shown participating in the girls' meeting in "The List", discussing which girl's purse was the cutest. Since the major developmental growth of her character, and her promotion to a significant character in recent seasons, Heidi is always portrayed as a genial, thoughtful, cute, and sweet girl. Since Season Twenty, she has become one of the nicest and most socially sensitive girls in South Park, quitting social media after being horrendously bullied by a troll.
In "Sons A Witches", it is shown that Heidi cares a lot about her appearance, and as a result, it takes her longer than usual to get ready for special events. According to Cartman, she has "no time management skills, whatsoever."
A negative attribute to her personality is that she is very prideful. This is the reason why she's willing to tolerate Cartman's abuse as it was revealed in "Doubling Down" that she refuses to admit to her friends she made a bad decision by hooking up with Cartman, and when she does break up to with him, her friends mock her for ever dating him in the first place. This resulted in her getting back together with Cartman and allowing him to manipulate her emotions. In the following episode, "Moss Piglets", Heidi has become menacing, wicked, and dejected.
In the Season Twenty-One finale episode, "Splatty Tomato", Heidi hits her breaking point and was prepared to kill Cartman, blaming him for her negative personality change. She would soon come to realize that Cartman wasn't the one who caused it but her own victim mentality. She decides to abandon the victim mentality and break up with Cartman.
As she appeared as her old self prior to her weight gain in "The Problem with a Poo", it can be assumed that she has also reclaimed her kind and caring personality as well.
Heidi and her parents were first seen in the story arc "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?" and "Probably". When Cartman founded his church and the parents were trying to convince their kids to come back, Heidi went inside. Her dad told her to come back, but then a beam from the roof of Cartman's poorly made church landed on him, killing him after she stated she didn't want to go to Hell. Although her father was dead, he was later shown alive in "Helen Keller! The Musical", telling his wife that he regrets cheating on her with another woman. She has a different set of parents in "Marjorine". Further, in "Cartoon Wars Part I" she was shown yet again with a different set of parents and a possible sibling. Her latest, again different, parents were shown at the end of "Proper Condom Use", and in "The End of Serialization as We Know It". All of these are likely continuity errors.
After Timmy sends Gobbles away during Helen Keller! The Musical, Heidi is seen crying and screaming, "No Robby! No!" over a dog's body, that appears to have been run over by a car. It is likely that Robby was her pet.
Their relationship goes all the way back to Season Four's "Probably", where her parents arrived to pick her up from Cartman's church. Cartman convinced them to let her stay, for selfish reasons, so she can be "saved".
They were paired together in "Follow That Egg!". Heidi was displeased when she was paired with him. Cartman, however, did show remorse for breaking the egg and asked Mrs. Garrison to let her pass and have him fail. However, this was done for a selfish reason, as Cartman figured an A and an F would average out to a C-. Since that episode, Heidi and Cartman didn't interact with each other, until in "Stunning and Brave". In that episode, Cartman calls Heidi ‘clitty litter’, which may suggest that even Heidi doesn't get along with him.
However, Heidi and Cartman developed a relationship starting in "The Damned", where she goes on to show Cartman a life outside of social media. In "Wieners Out", the two are confirmed to be a couple, and in a "Douche and a Danish", they surprised their classmates by kissing. The couple worked together to help Denmark get TrollTrace.com up and running. They even sing a song named Let's Come Together As a School with each other when the children were making danishes for the fundraiser.
In "Fort Collins", Cartman is unable to tell Heidi about his bigotry in the past and lies to her about an incident with Jimmy. Their relationship becomes strained in "Not Funny" when Heidi is focusing all her attention on solving the rocket problem. However, at the end of Season Twenty, Heidi and Cartman are still together.
In the Season Twenty-One premiere episode, "White People Renovating Houses", their relationship becomes strained. Cartman begins to be annoyed with Heidi for not being submissive to him. He blames her for his unhappiness in their relationship, accusing her of being mentally abusive. Heidi grows confused, and cries, as she can't figure out why Cartman has been acting so indifferent towards her. At the end of the episode, Cartman breaks up with Heidi and leaves her heartbroken.
In the following episode, "Put It Down", Cartman leaves Heidi a voicemail, threatening her that he will commit suicide if she doesn't take him back. Worried about him, Heidi accepts this, and they get back together.
The toxicity of their relationship plays a large role in the Season Twenty-One episode, "Sons A Witches". In the episode, Cartman grows frustrated with Heidi for taking so long to get ready when they planned to go to the pumpkin patch together. Instead of telling her how he felt, he attempts to spare her feelings and therefore any guilt he'd feel for telling her by irrationally attempting to get rid of her. Kyle reprimands Cartman for this, saying that “Heidi is a nice girl”, and tells him that he should just break up with her instead of creating horrible schemes to get rid of her, adding that she didn’t deserve to be treated so badly. Cartman dismisses this, and later he convinces Heidi to dress up as Gretel while dressing himself up as Hansel. Immediately after he takes Heidi into the woods with him at night, and ultimately ditches her in the woods to die, and gets her kidnapped by a witch.
It was revealed in the episode, "Doubling Down", that Heidi tolerates Cartman's abuse towards her because she doesn't want to admit she made a mistake when she became his girlfriend. These feelings are directly influenced by the other girls, who laugh at her and tease her for ever dating him, albeit playfully. They also expressed concern for Heidi's sanity, and her safety while in her relationship with Cartman, all holding a personal vendetta against him. Kyle addresses this and politely asks the girls to cease their teasing because it's making her feel insecure about herself. The girls assume that Kyle has feelings for Heidi, leading Kyle to question his relationship with her, and he soon develops an interest in her. After breaking up with Cartman the girls take Heidi out for dinner at Buca De Faggoncini, where they again chastise Heidi repeatedly for dating Cartman (all except Lola, who notes that Heidi already admitted she made a mistake). It soon comes to light that Heidi has become Kyle's girlfriend, angering Cartman. Cartman recognizes Heidi's confusion about what she wants and uses this to manipulate Heidi into taking him back while making her unintentionally prejudiced against Jews.
In the episode, "Moss Piglets", we see the result of the toxicity of Cartman and Heidi's relationship. Heidi begins to inherit several of Cartman's traits including his obesity and attitude, but even lazier, louder, and more obnoxious than he is. Heidi had now become practically a female version of Cartman, turning into an emotionally damaged bully with really aggressive tendencies, so much to the point that Cartman himself is at times intimidated by her. Despite Cartman being clearly unhappy with what he turned Heidi into, he was desperate to keep Heidi all to himself no matter how demeaning and selfish Heidi became since he'll be lonely all over again without her. Cartman and Heidi switched attitudes in their relationship, and Heidi grew irritated with Cartman, while Cartman became more compassionate, acting much nicer to her. Eventually, Cartman has enough of Heidi's antics and begs her to go back to being the sweet girl she once was, only for Heidi to refuse.
In "SUPER HARD PCness", Eric and Heidi enjoy being awful together, getting into a fistfight, and watching the premiere of Terrance and Phillip on Netflix. This parallels their early relationship from Season Twenty and proves that their dynamic is healthiest when they’re both either at their best or at their worst.
In the Season Twenty-One finale episode, "Splatty Tomato", Heidi battles with her inner conscience over her relationship with Eric. While walking with the boys through the forest, they pass landmarks from the previous season, including the bridge Heidi threw her phone into when she quit social media. She recounts and reassesses the events that lead her to meet Eric Cartman, and what made her fall for him. She later recognized the place where she was kidnapped by the witch from Halloween and Cartman had her dress up as Gretel realizing Cartman tried to have her killed. She then held Cartman at gunpoint blaming him for the person she became, but soon realized she's been engaging in self-victimization ever since she's been seeing Cartman. She decides to abandon the victim mentality and break up with Cartman. Cartman tries to get Heidi to take him back by threatening suicide but the attempt failed as Heidi is now fully aware of Cartman's manipulative nature and simply leaves him.
The two haven't had any onscreen interactions since then, but it can be assumed that they are currently on bad terms since their final break-up. Heidi is shown sitting far from Cartman in her two appearances in "The Problem with a Poo" implying that she’s intentionally trying to avoid him. In "Basic Cable", Scott Malkinson asks Cartman for love advice mentioning how he and Heidi were together a long time and Cartman tells Scott that girls and relationships are "diabetes times ten" showing that Cartman is still bitter about the break-up.
Kyle first becomes concerned for Heidi in "Sons A Witches", when Cartman devises plans to kill her off right in front of him. Kyle reprimands Cartman for this, saying that “Heidi is a nice girl”, and tells him that he should just break up with her instead of creating horrible schemes to get rid of her, adding that she didn’t deserve to be treated so badly.
They briefly dated in the episode, "Doubling Down", after Kyle convinced Heidi to break up with Cartman, and they develop mutual feelings for each other. However Heidi breaks up with Kyle, inadvertently calls him a "dirty Jew", shocking him, and walks away with Cartman who manipulated her into taking him back.
In "SUPER HARD PCness", Heidi teases Kyle by comparing him to his mother.
In "Splatty Tomato", Heidi accuses Kyle of not wanting her around because he had a crush on her and she rejected him. In response, Kyle says he’d never be interested in who she is now, leaving her hurt. Meaning that she felt remorseful for how horrible she has become, thanks to Cartman's manipulative influence on her.
In "The Problem with a Poo", Heidi returns to her old self and sits behind Kyle in the music room with the two showing no hostility, implying that they are now on amicable terms. However, it is unclear if they still have feelings for each other or not as they haven't interacted with each other since then.
Bebe appears to be very close to Heidi. They are usually seen talking together and eating lunch together on multiple occasions.
In "Marjorine", Bebe and the popular girls were invited to Heidi's sleepover.
In "Douche and a Danish", Bebe is so shocked to see that Heidi is in a relationship with Cartman that she vomits.
In "Marjorine", she was angry that Marjorine, who was Butters in disguise, was coming to her sleepover. Heidi was the one that insulted Marjorine in the first place, although after seeing how much she had upset "her", she felt guilty and tried to cheer "her" up.
In "Members Only", Butters appears to get along with Heidi very well after he starts copying Cartman's behavior around her, much to Cartman's annoyance.
In "Moss Piglets", she tries to burden Butters into taking her role in judging the Special Ed Science Fair, despite Clyde stating that he invited Butters to his birthday party.
Her earliest appearance in the show was in "Rainforest Shmainforest", as part of the Getting Gay With Kids choir, though her first appearance as a South Park resident was in the background in "Tweek vs. Craig", watching their fight and in Home Economics.
Heidi seems to be in good relations with all members of the popular girls' clique. She is often paired up with one of the other girls either talking with them in the background or playing with them in the schoolyard, mainly Esther. She is usually eating with them during lunch time. When she hosted a slumber party at her house, she invited nearly all the girls in her clique.
In the episode, "Doubling Down", Kyle discovers that Heidi tolerates Cartman's abuse towards her because she doesn't want to admit she made a mistake when she became his girlfriend. These feelings are later revealed to be directly influenced by the girls, who laugh at her and tease her for dating him, albeit playfully. Not intentionally trying to hurt her feelings. They also express concern for Heidi's sanity, and her safety while in her relationship with Cartman, all holding a personal vendetta against him. Kyle addresses this and politely asks the girls to cease their teasing because it's making her feel insecure about herself. The girls assume that Kyle has feelings for Heidi, leading Kyle to question his relationship with her, and he soon develops an interest in her. They later all treat her and take her out for lunch, trying to make her feel better which ultimately falls apart when Cartman is mentioned, and they all rip on him.
In the episode, "Moss Piglets", the girls notice how Heidi has changed, and express their concern for her as they watch her evolve into an entirely different person. Heidi's relationship with Cartman caused her to become deeply and emotionally deterred. Her attitude changed and all throughout the episode she acts savagely toward the girls, ripping into them, and teasing them. This is obviously meant to parallel Cartman's treatment of the boys, except with clearer roots.
In the episode "Splatty Tomato", she returns to them after she breaks up with Cartman.
In the episode, "The Problem with a Poo", she appears to be back on good terms with the girls as she's shown sitting with them during a school assembly.
Heidi Turner appears in the girls' secret base, where she is revealed to be the two-faced bitch since the translated abortion records reveal that her mother had been to the abortion clinic. However, the girls soon forgive her since she's really sorry. She can then comment that the New Kid should stay as a girl, since it would be "so much better".
Heidi messages the New Kid after they get the Indian Tunic, suggesting that they try it on. She teaches the New Kid how to change their clothes and how to change the coloring of their clothes.
- "Rainforest Shmainforest" - Debut appearance; she is shown in the Getting Gay With Kids choir.
- "Spontaneous Combustion" - Seen in the church.
- "Tweek vs. Craig" - First appearance as a South Park Elementary student; seen in Home Economics and watching both fights between Tweek and Craig.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - First speaking role; she was shown singing the choir of "It's Easy, Mmm'kay". Later, Heidi can be seen as a member of La Resistance.
- "Chinpokomon" - Seen looking at Chinpokomon toys and watching a Chinpokomon advertisement in Luau's Toys.
- "Hooked on Monkey Fonics" - She was seen at the Bay of Pigs Memorial Dance with the boys.
- "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics" - Singing "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo" with the other children.
- "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" - Seen climbing on playground equipment. She is later seen at the bottom of Phil Collins Hill during the sled race.
- "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?" and "Probably" - She is first introduced, as a girl named "Marcie". Her father tries to stop her from joining Cartman's church but gets killed in the process.
- "Fourth Grade" - Briefly seen walking down the hallways, chatting with an orange-haired boy.
- "Trapper Keeper" - Briefly seen on the playground.
- "Helen Keller! The Musical" - She is shown crying over Robby, her dead dog.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure" - Seen at Kyle's party.
- "Scott Tenorman Must Die" - Seen in the crowd watching Cartman's Radiohead video and Scott Tenorman's video with Cartman acting like a "little piggy". She is also seen later at Cartman's Chili Con Carnival.
- "Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow" - At Terrance and Phillip: Live and later in the crowd of The Earth Day Brainwashing Festival.
- ”Cartmanland” - Seen at the front entrance, riding the carousel and teacups. She is later seen waiting in line for the mine cart ride, later looking at pictures taken during the ride. Afterwards she is walking with a relative.
- "Proper Condom Use" - She is seen in Ms. Choksondik's Sex Ed class during her lessons about STDs and pregnancy. She was scared with the other girls that they might get STDs from the boys in the cafeteria. Later, she and the other girls were scared about pregnancy at the girls' fort.
- "How to Eat with Your Butt" - Seen waiting in line for school pictures.
- "The Entity" - Playing catch with Esther during recess.
- "Here Comes the Neighborhood" - Seen walking into J-Mart.
- "Professor Chaos" - Seen on the mine cart ride, teacups, and the log ride at the amusement park.
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" - She is seen having lunch with Annie Knitts and later Bill Allen. Afterward, she is seen walking in the hallway past Craig and his friends while they hang a poster.
- "A Ladder to Heaven" - Seen in the background of the first flashback of the episode, shopping inside Lolly's Candy Factory.
- "The Death Camp of Tolerance" - In the group of new arrivals, listening to the Warden's speech after arriving at Devitzen's Tolerance Camp.
- "The Biggest Douche in the Universe" - Seen briefly on the playground as Rob Schneider plays on the hobby elephant in the Rob Schneider Is Kenny trailer.
- "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" - In the audience during Kyle and Cartman's reports for the school's Cultural Diversity day. In Cartman's dream, she is eating lunch with Red while Cartman taunts Kyle in the school cafeteria. Later, she is outside the school when Jennifer Lopez looks for her impersonator.
- "South Park is Gay!" - Heidi is seen playing catch with Esther outside. She is later seen watching the metrosexual pride parade in a crowd of people.
- "Grey Dawn" - Seen at the farmers market after the senior citizen meeting ends.
- "Casa Bonita" - Seen in the Getting Gay With Kids Choir in Cartman's flashback and the cafeteria at lunch. She is later seen walking past the entrance to Black Bart's Cave in Casa Bonita with a possible adult relative.
- "All About Mormons" - Seen climbing on playground equipment and playing catch with Esther.
- "Butt Out" - Seen at the Butt Out! assembly and later evacuating the school while it burns down.
- "Raisins" - Seen climbing on playground equipment with Esther and later walking past the boys playing football.
- "It's Christmas in Canada" - She was upset with Cartman, Kenny, and Clyde at the Tree Lighting Ceremony because the residents of South Park decided to not buy presents.
- "AWESOM-O" - Seen watching Butters' tape of Cartman acting like Britney Spears.
- "The Jeffersons" - Seen at Michael Jefferson's house, waiting for cotton candy and boarding Mr. Jefferson's train.
- "Douche and Turd" - Seen cheerleading for the school Pep Rally, later running away from PETA members during the event. She is later seen during the "New School Mascot '04" assembly, in a voting booth and watching Stan state his feelings about the vote during the vote for the new school mascot, in line during Stan's banishment from South Park, watching Mr. Mackey count the votes, in the crowd taking Stan to vote, watching Stan vote, and celebrating when the school's mascot became the South Park Cows again.
- "Pre-School" - Watching Butters run out of the school after he hears that Trent Boyett was released from the juvenile hall on parole.
- "Quest for Ratings" - Seen outside the Whistlin' Willy's V.I.P. Lounge and watching Craig's new episode of "Animals Close-Up With a Wide-Angle Lens" on the restaurant's TV sets. Later, she is seen walking past Tweek as he tries to get high on cough syrup in the hallway.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - Seen at the opening of Paris Hilton's Stupid Spoiled Whore at the South Park Mall. She was also seen at Bebe's party and the first annual "Who Is The Biggest Whore" showdown between Mr. Slave and Paris Hilton.
- "Cartman's Incredible Gift" - Seen in the hallway, shocked at Cartman's "powers" while he was bragging about them to Kyle.
- "Woodland Critter Christmas" - Seen standing in line outside of Tele's with a possible relative during Cartman's story.
- "Wing" - Seen eating lunch with Bebe.
- "Best Friends Forever" - Seen waiting in line outside of Luau's Toys. During the montage where Kenny plays his PSP, she is seen eating lunch with Esther, walking on the playground, and on the mine cart ride at the amusement park.
- "The Losing Edge" - Seen eating at Whistlin' Willy's with a possible relative while the members of the South Park Little League Baseball Team were disappointed that they had to play in the state championship.
- "The Death of Eric Cartman" - Seen playing on the playground's slide while the boys ignore Cartman.
- "Erection Day" - Seen walking down the hallway while Jimmy rushes to the bathroom to hide his erection, in the South Park Elementary Talent Show's audience during Jimmy's dream, walking in the hallway past Red, and watching the South Park Elementary Talent Show.
- "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow" - Seen talking with Esther in the school halls, walking down the hallway, and watching the news report about global warming with other students.
- "Marjorine" - Seen at the fake death of Butters and later hosts a slumber party.
- "Follow That Egg!" - She paired with Cartman for the project, despite her objections; Cartman breaks her egg and pleads with Ms. Garrison to give her an A. She is later seen with her other classmates when Ms. Garrison is giving her speech about the class experiment.
- "Ginger Kids" - She is listening to class presentations and eating lunch with Bebe in the cafeteria. She is later seen in a cage during Cartman's "Exterminate All Non-Gingers Conference" at the Airport Hilton hotel.
- "Bloody Mary" - She is seen in the classroom when Randy gives his speech about alcohol.
- "The Return of Chef" - She is seen exiting the lunch line and later with the group of children being questioned about Chef's behavior by Detective Jarvis.
- "Smug Alert!"- Seen at Cartman's going-away party while he celebrated Kyle's departure.
- "Cartoon Wars Part I" - She was seen at the Park County Community Center with three possible relatives when Family Guy aired a depiction of Muhammad. Later, she is seen watching the news during the school assembly.
- "ManBearPig" - She is seen during Al Gore's ManBearPig assembly at South Park Elementary.
- "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce" - She was seen walking out of a classroom after the bell rings. Later, she is seen laughing in the hallway while Mr. Mackey describes the school's recent bathroom incident.
- "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy" - Seen in the hallway when Cartman is chosen to be the next hallway monitor.
- "Go God Go"- Seen walking down the hallway with Annie Knitts when Garrison celebrates getting a date.
- "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson" - She is seen walking past the boys when Stan talks with Token, in the audience of Dr. David Nelson's school assembly, and in the gym when Dr. Nelson has students make fun of Cartman.
- "Cartman Sucks" - Seen talking in the hallway before Cartman starts his presentation.
- "Lice Capades" - Seen in the gymnasium, waiting in line to be tested for lice.
- "The Snuke" - Seen talking with Millie in the hallway when Cartman is in a call with Kyle about Baahir Hasaan Abdul Hakeem.
- "Fantastic Easter Special" - Seen waiting to meet the Easter Bunny.
- "Le Petit Tourette" - Seen inside Toy Safari with a possible relative and in the school hallway when Cartman explains his "ticks" to nearby students. She is later seen at Whistlin' Willy's when Cartman gives a speech about his "Tourette's Syndrome".
- "Imaginationland" - Seen at Cartman's party before General Deckter takes Stan and Kyle.
- "The List" - She is first seen eating lunch with Wendy's group of friends. While Nelly is walking down the hallway, Heidi can be seen talking to another student. While the boys are running through the hallway with the list, Heidi is talking to Lola. Heidi is later seen walking past Kyle when Clyde talks with him about his position on the list. When Kyle sits down with "the ugly kids" at lunch, Heidi is sitting next to Millie. During recess, Heidi is playing with Millie. Heidi was later seen at the next list meeting with the rest of the girls.
- "Canada on Strike" - Seen in the audience of the Canada Appreciation Day assembly.
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Seen in the main hallway when Mr. Garrison is welcomed back to South Park Elementary.
- "Super Fun Time" - Seen during the field trip at the Pioneer Village as Millie Larsen's partner. She and the other hostages were later seen fleeing when the police cleared the area.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Seen in the hallway when Wendy challenges Cartman to a fight after school. During lunch, she is sitting with the other girls at Wendy's table. When Wendy threatens Cartman in detention, Heidi is seen outside the window. Heidi was later seen waiting for Wendy to fight Cartman before school. Later, she was seen in the hallway, on her way to the fight. She can be seen watching the fight between Cartman and Wendy on the school playground.
- "Pandemic" - When the boys start their pan-flute band, she can be seen at the outdoor mall with Lola.
- "Elementary School Musical" - Seen eating lunch and singing at Wendy's table, later introducing Bridon Gueermo in the first musical number. Before Stan talks with Bridon in the hallway, Heidi can be seen walking with Millie. Later, she is seen looking at the musical audition results. When Stan is walking down the hallway talking to himself about Wendy's role in the musical, she is snapping her fingers while following him with the other kids anticipating a song.
- "The Ungroundable" - Seen playing Call of Duty: World at War in the computer lab. She is later seen on the playground with Esther, Millie, and Red. During the Goth Kids' assembly, she can be seen in the audience.
- "The Ring" - During lunch, she is sitting at Wendy's table. She is later seen at the Jonas Brothers concert. During the Jonas Brothers 3-D Concert, she is in the audience.
- "The Coon" - Seen on the school playground with Millie, Esther, and Red. She can later be seen looking for Mysterion during the Channel 9 News report about him.
- "Eat, Pray, Queef" - While the boys are talking about the new Terrance and Phillip episode, she can be seen with the other girls in the hallway.
- "Fishsticks" - She is seen eating lunch at Wendy's table.
- "Fatbeard"- During lunch, she is eating at Wendy's table.
- "Butters' Bottom Bitch" - During recess, she is talking to Annie on the playground. When Butters is going to kiss Sally Darson, she is watching Millie climb on playground equipment. She later can be seen sitting at Wendy's table during lunch. She can be seen walking down the hallway before Kyle talks with the boys about Butters' Kissing Company. Later, Heidi is seen in Mr. Garrison's class when Butters is trying to hire new girls. When Kyle confronts Butters on the playground, Heidi can be seen climbing on playground equipment.
- "The F Word" - Seen during Mayor McDaniels' school assembly about the graffiti in the town of South Park.
- "Dances with Smurfs" - Seen during Gordon Stoltski's memorial service in the school gymnasium. When Cartman is selling his book to Butters, Heidi can be seen walking into the school cafeteria. Later, she can be seen talking with another girl in the hallway when some boys are reading Cartman's book. When school begins the next day, she can be seen entering South Park Elementary.
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" - While the boys write their book during recess, Heidi can be seen talking with Red and Esther on the playground.
- "Medicinal Fried Chicken"- While Randy and his friends were bouncing down the street, Heidi can be seen with a possible adult relative.
- "Insheeption" - She was seen having lunch with the girls at Wendy's lunch table. Later, Heidi can be seen watching Dr. Chinstrap help Stan clean his locker.
- "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" - Seen in the audience of the Justin Bieber concert with Nelly and Millie.
- "Crème Fraiche" - Seen eating lunch with Wendy and her friends while Stan complains about Randy's obsession in the lunch line. While the Hell's Kitchen Nightmares Iron Top Chef Cafeteria Throwdown Ultimate Cookoff Challenge! is being recorded, she can be seen with the girls and other children who have "been waiting over twelve hours" for lunch.
- "HUMANCENTiPAD" - Seen talking with Esther and Red on the playground.
- "Funnybot" - Seen talking with Esther while Jimmy hands out flyers in the hallway. During the Special Ed Department's First Annual Comedy Awards, she can be seen wearing a unique green dress in the audience. Heidi can later be seen walking into South Park Elementary. When the boys confront Jimmy about the affect his show had on Germany, Heidi can be seen listening to them in the hallway. After the Germans crowd everyone into the gym, she can be seen with the other students and staff. During lunch, she can be seen eating at Wendy's table. While Adam Sandler and the other comedians hold everyone at gunpoint in the gym, Heidi can be seen in the crowd. While Funnybot is hacking the nukes, Heidi can still be seen being held hostage by the comedians. Later, she can be seen watching Tyler Perry get buried.
- "T.M.I." - During lunch, she can be seen eating with the girls. Seen in the hallway while the boys are hanging up the "real chart". Later, Heidi can be seen at Cartman Burger, receiving a burger from Cartman after he exits his "top-secret flavor enhancer" with a tray of burgers. Before Stan visits Kyle at Cartman Burger, she can be seen in the large crowd gathering around the stand. When Stan asks Kyle about the secret to Cartman Burger, Heidi can be seen in the massive crowd at Cartman's stand.
- "City Sushi" - Seen watching the Asian Diversity assembly.
- "Ass Burgers" - When Stan gets on the bus, Heidi can be seen through a window on the bus. She can be seen in Mr. Garrison's class while he tells his students about school vaccinations.
- "Bass to Mouth" - While Craig, Stan, and Butters are laughing at the video of Pete Melman's mom, Heidi can be seen at her locker. Heidi can be seen in Mr. Garrison's class after Cartman gives Jenny Simons a cupcake filled with laxatives. Seen in the hallways when WikiLeaks is being chased by Stan's group.
- "1%" - She can be seen sitting next to Craig and Millie during the assembly by the President's Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition. While the 4th grade students are in P.E., she can be seen in the crowd of students waiting to rope climb. During lunch, she can be seen sitting with the other girls. Later, she can be seen at Clyde Frog's funeral.
- "A History Channel Thanksgiving" - Seen in Mr. Garrison's class when David "Running Horse" Sawitzky lectures the class about the first Thanksgiving. She can be seen on the bus after the boys get off at the Bus Stop.
- "The Poor Kid" - Seen cheering for Kenny's return in the hallway of South Park Elementary.
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Before Cartman causes a Toilet Safety Administration security breach, Heidi appears on one of the bathroom screens, sitting on the toilet.
- "Cash For Gold" - Seen talking with Esther and Red while Cartman and Butters try to start their business on the playground.
- "Faith Hilling" - Seen in Professor Lamont's class with the other 4th Grade students while they watch the video about "Tebowing". After the school day ends, Heidi can be seen exiting South Park Elementary. In Professor Lamont's next class, she can be seen watching his "demonstration" with Butters.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter Egg Hunt and listening to Cartman's speech about Passover.
- "Butterballs" - Seen eating lunch with the girls in the cafeteria. Heidi can be seen in the audience of the anti-bullying assembly by Bucky Bailey's Bully Buckers. She can be seen with the other cheerleaders in Make Bullying Kill Itself. When Cartman, Clyde, and Craig tell Stan about the failure of his video, Heidi can be seen in the hallway, upset with Stan.
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Seen in the school's hallways while Butters runs to inform the boys about Nichole. She can be seen in the hallway before Cartman talks with Bebe and Red. Later, she can be seen eating lunch with the girls while they giggle at Kyle. During recess, she can be seen talking with Esther and Red.
- "Raising the Bar" - During P.E., she can be seen in the school gymnasium when Cartman talks about anorexia.
- "A Scause For Applause" - While Butters and Cartman are walking down the hallway, she can be seen with Annie at her locker. She can be seen in hallway talking to Lola when Mr. Mackey informs Stan about the new movement. Later, Heidi can be seen entering South Park Elementary after the school bell rings. Stan Marsh is cited to have asked her for a bottle of superglue.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Seen eating in the cafeteria with the "popular" girls. She can be seen walking through the hallway while Cartman uses Shitter for the first time.
- "Informative Murder Porn" - Seen sitting next to Wendy during Kyle's first meeting in the South Park Community Center. She can be seen in the hallway when Butters explains what happened to his family in Minecraft. Later, she can be seen at Kyle's second meeting, angry with the other children of South Park. When the kids exit the Community Center, Heidi can be seen looking at Mr. Stotch's "castle" on the roof.
- "World War Zimmerman" - She can be seen with Lola when Cartman talks to Token in the school hallway. She is seen with the South Park Elementary cheerleaders during the assembly. On the playground, Heidi can be seen talking with Nicole as Flight 82 crashes in the Rocky mountains in the background.
- "Taming Strange" - Seen in Mr. Garrison's class as Mr. Mackey tells the students about the school's new Intellilink system. Heidi is in Mr. Garrison's class when the Intellilink system is malfunctioning.
- "Ginger Cow" - During lunch, Heidi can be seen eating with her friends at Wendy's table. Heidi later runs off to see the Ginger Cow along with several other students. She can be seen talking with Red as Cartman harasses Kyle in the hallway. While Cartman is asking Kyle if he wants to go with him to Israel, she can be seen walking down the hallway with Meagan Ridley.
- "The Hobbit" - Seen practicing cheerleading and later teasing Lisa Berger about her crush on Butters. Heidi can be seen eating with the girls at Wendy's table during lunchtime. Heidi can be seen at her locker with Lola before Wendy confronts Butters. She can be seen watching Clyde and Lisa walk down the hallway after Cartman tells Butters about their recent relationship. During the cheerleaders roll call, Heidi can be seen with the other cheerleaders performing for the assembly. When the girls ask Wendy to make them popular, Heidi is sitting with them. Later, Heidi can be seen manipulating her photos at Total-Self Image with the rest of the girls. During recess, she can be seen talking with Nicole and Isla on the playground. While Wendy is ranting about the imperfections of other students, she calls Heidi's butt flat while Heidi and the other girls are walking down the hallway. Heidi can be seen at the third cheerleading practice, dissatisfied with Wendy's performance, claiming that the girls "don't want to cheer with a hater".
- "Gluten Free Ebola" - Seen jumping rope with Bebe and Lola in the burnt down gym. Later, she can be seen at the party for Scott Malkinson, talking with others and running with Esther and Lola. While Lorde is performing, Heidi is in the audience.
- "The Cissy" - When Stan is trying to decide which bathroom he should go into, Heidi walks past in the hallway. During Lorde's montage, Heidi can be seen walking past Stan while he thinks about which bathroom to use.
- "Grounded Vindaloop" - Seen talking with Jason White in the school's hallways while Butters uses Cartman's "Virtual Reality headset". During lunch, she can be seen sitting with Bebe and Theresa.
- "Cock Magic" - While members of the Girls' Volleyball Team are handing out fliers, Heidi can be seen talking with Clyde in the hallway.
- "Stunning and Brave" - When PC Principal introduces himself to the parents and students, she can be seen sitting near Wendy and Jimmy. She is mentioned by Butters Stotch as he spreads the news of Cartman getting four days of detention for calling her "clitty litter".
- "Where My Country Gone?" - During recess, Heidi can be seen standing near Brimmy, talking with Nichole, and later talking with Esther and Red.
- "The City Part of Town" - Before the boys talk about Jimmy Fallon, Heidi can be seen walking down the hallway with Lola. Later, she can be seen singing in the choir of students greeting the Whole Foods Representative.
- "Tweek x Craig" - Seen in the audience of Wendy's Asian-American student appreciation assembly. When Tweek and Craig stage their breakup, Heidi can be seen watching in the main hallway.
- "Naughty Ninjas" - When PC Principal calls the police on Leslie Meyers, Heidi can be seen seated when the police arrive.
- "PC Principal Final Justice"- Seen at the school assembly while PC Principal gives a speech.
- "Member Berries"- She sits down during the American National Anthem and plays with the Girls' Volleyball team. Later she can be seen in PC Principal's office where she asks him what he will do about Cartman. She can be seen in the audience of Cartman's assembly about Skankhunt42.
- "Skank Hunt" - She quits social media in a dramatic way, by tossing her phone into the river. This is the first time Heidi is seen wearing her hat. The next day, she walks down the hallway with her head down as Stan tells Kyle that she's quit Twitter for good. Heidi can be seen sitting in the library during Mr. Mackey's Twitter funeral for her. When Wendy and the girls are talking about Skankhunt42 on the playground, Heidi is standing with them.
- "The Damned" - She is mentioned by PC Principal when he asks Kyle, Stan, Butters, and Token about Cartman becoming disconnected from Twitter. When Cartman is walking alone in the hallway, Heidi calls to him and then leads him to the park. There, she apologizes for accusing him of being Skankhunt42 and becomes his friend. The next day, Heidi talks with Cartman about her lack of followers in the park. At M Burgers, Cartman and Heidi eat together. When Cartman asks Heidi if girls have balls, she offers to show him her vagina.
- "Wieners Out" - Seen in a relationship with Cartman. They make plans to watch a TV show later that night and listen to Kyle when he brings up Butters. At Sizzler, Cartman and Heidi hold hands while talking with Kyle. Cartman becomes defensive of her and Heidi tells Kyle that the two of them are "out of it now" after leaving social media behind.
- "Douche and a Danish"- Heidi interrupts the fight between Nelly and Butters. She holds an assembly with Cartman to propose the idea of a school fundraiser for TrollTrace.com to stop cyberbullying. She talks about her school fundraiser in Mrs. Nelson's class. While the students help with Danishes for Denmark, Heidi and Cartman sing "Let's Come Together As a School". Heidi runs away and cries when her plan fails. Later, she and Cartman send a VHS to Denmark.
- "Fort Collins" - At M Burgers, Heidi goes on a date with Cartman. She and Cartman talk with Kyle in his bathroom. She invites Kyle to her house, revealing her plan to identify Skankhunt42 using "Emoji Analysis". A Danish worker mentions her and her Emoji Analysis. Heidi is mentioned when Kyle tells Cartman about the possibility of her finding out about his internet history. Later, Cartman lies to her to keep his internet history secret.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Heidi and Cartman talk in the park. Cartman says he's scared for the future and Heidi agrees. Cartman convinces her that she has to go with him to Mars. Later, she joins Cartman on his quest to go to Mars by walking to SpaceX's headquarters in fear of his internet history being exposed.
- "Members Only" - At SpaceX, Heidi and Cartman wait in line. Heidi tells Cartman that she'll miss everyone on Earth if they leave. Cartman becomes defensive of Heidi when Butters claims to be feminist. Heidi, Cartman, and Butters follow Elon Musk on the tour through SpaceX. When the tour ends, Butters tells Elon Musk that Heidi might be able to help him get to Mars sooner. When Kyle confronts Ike about Skankhunt42, he remembers Heidi's Emoji Analysis and figures out who the real troll is.
- "Not Funny" - When Gerald FaceTime calls Ike, Kyle mentions Heidi and her Emoji Analysis. At SpaceX, Heidi admits that she doesn't know what the problem is with rocket science. Cartman then reassures Elon that she's the funniest, smartest girl on Earth. When Cartman confronts Butters in the bathroom, he mentions that Heidi is everything to him. While Heidi is attempting to solve the problem, Cartman tells Butters that Heidi is the smartest, funniest person he's ever met. She uses Emoji Analysis to solve the rocket science problem, all while Cartman is trying to convince himself that she's still funny.
- "The End of Serialization as We Know It" - Seen at SpaceX, looking at the new energy source. Elon Musk then walks away with her, while Cartman's distrust in her grows even more. Heidi is in the background when Cartman and Butters tell the Male SpaceX Employee about what will happen on Mars. When Cartman tries to explain to Elon why women will take over the Mars operation, Heidi waves at him through the window and he waves back. Cartman mentions Heidi when talking to Butters, saying that he can't live without her but doesn't want to be enslaved on Mars. When Cartman uses the intercom to warn of a "bomb threat from NASA", Heidi says that he seems distant, to which he apologizes and distracts her from the energy source being re-routed. Heidi thinks she's acting needy and Cartman agrees to be honest with her, even if it hurts her feelings. Heidi and Cartman watch SpaceX explode after the energy source was re-routed to the internet. Later, Heidi walks home with Cartman, leaving him with a kiss, only for him to wipe it off his face with a bitter expression.
- "White People Renovating Houses" - While Cartman and his friends are making Alexa say profanities, Heidi enters his house. When Cartman acts passive-aggressively towards her, she becomes annoyed with him. Heidi leaves his house, angry that he won't communicate his feelings. Heidi calls Cartman and notes that he said "mobile phones are the devil", despite him using his phone regularly. He hangs up annoyed after wishing her a goodnight. Cartman mentions her to the guys when telling them that she changes like "Jekyll and Hyde" and "mentally abuses" him. He claims that she needs help. Heidi is crying at her dining room table when Cartman comes and admits that he was wrong. When Heidi tells him that "relationships are 50/50", he becomes annoyed and tries to end their conversation quickly, mocking her on his way out when she says "I love you too". When he walks down the street, images of Heidi appear in his mind, expressing how she wants more communication in their relationship. Heidi later goes to Cartman's house and asks Liane to tell him that Heidi wants to make him happy and she was wrong to say that "relationships are 50/50", they are "100/100", and she will put in one-hundred percent each day, that she will try harder. She wants Cartman to know that it's okay to be sad because "the sun will come out again". Cartman breaks up with her for not submitting herself to him, telling her that she's messed up and he can't fix her. This leaves her confused as he happily walks away.
- "Put It Down" - When Cartman is giving Craig relationship advice, Heidi walks up to Cartman and asks him about recess. When the boys ask him about their relationship, he claims that he took her back because she threatened suicide, even through she's still "mentally abusive". Heidi talks with Stan about Cartman because she is worried about him. She tells him that after she and Cartman broke up, he said he was going to kill himself, so she sends Stan Cartman's voicemail. She helps Cartman raise his suicide awareness by holding a boombox while he sings Give Life A Try. When Cartman is trying to spread his suicide awareness outside the grocery store, Heidi helps pass out fliers. When Heidi tells Cartman that his website is becoming popular with others who need help, Cartman blames her for making him want to commit suicide. When Cartman tries to make his suicide prevention event bigger than the memorial service by the Distracted Driving Awareness Group, Heidi tells him that "people need help sorting out their emotions sometimes", resulting in Cartman threatening to kill himself and running away. During Cartman's solo in Put It Down, Heidi can be seen standing next to him when rapping about her.
- "Franchise Prequel" - While the Coon gives his friends a motivational speech, she walks up to him and asks what he's up to. She then asks Cartman if he still wants to go to the park with her, resulting in her cancelling the plans when Cartman becomes agitated with her.
- "Hummels & Heroin" - Heidi rallies with Marcus Preston after witnessing his presentation about the opioid epidemic in the school cafeteria.
- "Sons A Witches" - Cartman waits in Heidi's room for her to get ready to go to the pumpkin patch, which takes her a long time, resulting in Cartman getting upset with her. When Heidi asks him if he would like to talk about his feelings, he quickly dismisses her. When they are about to leave her house, Heidi asks for a picture, resulting in Cartman getting frustrated when she runs back inside to get her bracelet. When they do get to the pumpkin patch, they show up too late, making Cartman angrier. When Chip Duncan attacks the pumpkin patch, Heidi and Cartman are forced to leave, requiring Heidi to pull Cartman away from the pumpkin patch to get to safety. When they boys are talking about last night's witch attacks, Cartman glares at Heidi, angry about what happened the night before. She waves and he waves back, not breaking his glare until Butters says "we've got to do something to get rid of her". Assuming they're talking about Heidi, he agrees with Butters. Later, he shows Stan, Kyle, Butters, and Kenny his plan to kill Heidi. Kyle gets angry because they want to get rid of the witch. Cartman says that Heidi makes his life "a living hell" and Kyle tells him to break up with her because "Heidi's a nice girl", astonished how Cartman can treat her so badly. Cartman says that she has "no time-management skills whatsoever" and angrily leaves. When Mayor McDaniels holds an assembly about the witch in South Park, Heidi can be seen sitting with Cartman. At the same assembly, Cartman comes up with the idea of letting the witch kidnap, Heidi. Cartman tricks Heidi into coming with him to a "costume party". Dressed as Hansel and Gretel, they walk through the forest. Heidi remembers that Cartman was angry she took so long getting ready for pumpkin patch, starting an argument. As revenge, Cartman leaves her and she gets captured by the witch. When Cartman is at the police station, he mentions Heidi. She is later rescued when the witch is killed by President Garrison's orbital cannon, taking extra time to leave the witch's bag. On Halloween, Cartman is waiting for Heidi to get ready for Trick-or-Treating and she takes her time, resulting in Cartman becoming annoyed.
- "Doubling Down" - Heidi gets a call from Cartman and becomes annoyed when he cries into the phone, begging her to take him back. Heidi says that he called her a whore and tried pushing her in front of a car, so he blames it on his poor diet. Heidi tells him that he can't be mean to her and keep blaming it on his diet, so he blames his mother and yells at her. Heidi suggests a vegan diet, so he agrees to become vegan to get back with her. Cartman gets angry when Heidi packs his vegan lunch, calling her a "manipulative whore". Kyle gets mad at Cartman for calling Heidi such terrible things, confused why she still wants to be with him and Heidi walks up, offering to eat with Cartman and explain what she's packed. After school, Kyle talks to Heidi about her relationship with Cartman. She gets defensive when Kyle asks her why she's still with Cartman. At Heidi's house, Cartman tricks her into eating "Beyond KFC", ruining her vegan lifestyle because it's real meat. In the hallway, Kyle thinks he knows why Heidi won't admit Cartman is a bad boyfriend. Butters thinks that Heidi could be telling the truth when Cartman asks if they have seen her recently. Cartman tells them that the have been trying new foods and Heidi has been gaining weight and she says that the "Beyond Arby's" might've made her feel sick. He makes weight jokes about her when she talks about leaving school. Kyle says that they need to help her after seeing what Cartman has been doing to her. Kyle talks with the girls about making Heidi feel bad about being with Cartman because she will double down, trying harder to prove that she didn't make a bad decision. Butters thinks that Kyle was right before and that the boys should help Heidi break up, but Kyle tells him that they should stay out of it. Kyle then talks to Cartman about his relationship with Heidi, but he pulls out a drum and starts making fun of her weight. Kyle sees Heidi sitting alone in the school gym and talks to her about Cartman. She tells him that she keeps thinking Cartman will change, but Kyle tells her that people like Cartman always see themselves as the victims. He says that Cartman will always find someone to blame for his flaws and he will never change. She tells Kyle the circumstances she was in when she started dating Cartman. She then tells Kyle why she started dating Cartman, asking if that makes her a bad person. Kyle assures her that good people make bad decisions everyday. Heidi then has a montage with Unfaithful where she looks through a scrapbook of pictures she and Cartman took, she notices Kyle looking at her, she and Cartman are talking at the park bench and she leaves him, but he grabs onto her leg to slow her down, then Kyle gets a letter from Heidi and smiles after reading it, then Cartman bangs on the window to a restaurant Heidi and her parents are eating at, begging her to take him back. Kyle and Heidi talk with each other on the playground’s swings. Cartman mentions Heidi when he tells Token and his family that she broke up with him. At Token's family dinner, Cartman finds out that Heidi has been dating Kyle. He then imagines Kyle as a giant, attempting to ruin his relationship with Heidi. The next day, Cartman fights Kyle at school because he's dating Heidi, but goes down in one punch. Heidi is seen at Buca De Faggoncini with the girls, but they continue to make her feel bad about dating Cartman so she meets him at the park. Cartman twists takes her back and twists her beliefs, causing her to inadvertently call Kyle a "dirty Jew" and break up with her.
- "Moss Piglets" - Millie mentions Heidi when the girls talk about her relationship with Cartman. Wendy notes that “you become more and more like the person you're with and, I guess it's true with Heidi”. Heidi has now molded into Cartman's image. She then sits down with the girls and asks them what they are talking about. When they don't tell her, she accuses them of being "judgemental bitches". When Wendy tries to talk with her about her appearance, Heidi becomes aggressive. After Theresa intervenes, Heidi mocks her. Mr. Mackey meets with her in his office to talk with her about judging the Special Ed Science Fair. At the bus stop, Heidi is standing with Wendy, Isla, and Theresa. She rants about the science fair and claims to "know how it feels" to be a slave. Theresa gets annoyed so Heidi makes fun of her "tiny home", calling her house a "trailer" and her block a "trailer park". Wendy tells Theresa to ignore Heidi, resulting in Heidi saying she'd try, but Theresa is "such a bitch". Isla gets upset and Heidi mocks her, only for Cartman to walk up to her and ask what's up. Heidi deflates and acts annoyed when he comes over, similar to how he reacted to her earlier in the season. Heidi and Cartman walk down the hallway to talk with Butters about judging the school science fair. Butters says he can't because he's going to Clyde's birthday. Kyle says "some of their projects are pretty cool", resulting in Heidi and Cartman yelling "shut up Kyle!" at the same time. Then, they say "samesies!" and kiss each other. After she says that the science fair isn't going to "contribute to society", Jerry Jones arrives in a helicopter and talks with PC Principal about the science fair. During recess, Heidi walks around Cartman, upset that the Special Ed kids are getting "all the support". Heidi then speaks at the podium for a school assembly about the school administration overfunding special education students, saying that everyone could end up as poor as Theresa. After arguing with Cartman about his support, Heidi says that if the school administration doesn’t cancel the Special Ed Science Fair, she will have them all fired. This results in Mr. Mackey telling PC Principal “she's kind of like Cartman, but with the ability to follow through.” Heidi then gets PC Principal and Mr. Mackey to talk with Jerry Jones about cancelling the Special Ed Science Fair, but they pull out guns and hold everyone inside hostage. Heidi yells at Cartman for not being a supportive boyfriend and he calls her a bitch, resulting in her intimidating him. Heidi then steals the water bears and runs through the school. When she is cornered, she drinks Timmy and Jimmy's science experiment so she doesn't have to judge the fair. Later, she and Cartman watch TV at his house. Cartman is surprised that she drank the water bears and she demands he snuggles with her, to which Cartman reluctantly complies.
- "SUPER HARD PCness" - She and Cartman physically fight in the school hallway over their plans for the evening. Kyle breaks up the fight and tries to convince everyone that they have all been being mean to each other for too long, resulting in Heidi comparing him to his mother. When PC Principal holds an assembly introducing Strong Woman, Heidi can be seen sitting next to Cartman. Later that night, Heidi and Cartman go to Stan’s house to watch the new Terrance and Phillip show. Upon seeing Kyle, she calls him his mother. When Kyle says that he feels bad for the person being farted on, Heidi says “Kyle's mom doesn’t like the cartoon, guys. Better shut it off.” After Kyle tries to talk with Strong Woman and leaves, Cartman and Heidi use the PA system to tell "Mrs. Broflovski" that "her" tampons are at the front desk. Heidi can be seen at Stan's house when he calls Kyle to ask him what he's doing to the Terrance and Phillip Show. When President Garrison calls Kyle, he mentions Heidi turning into another Cartman. Heidi is in the school gymnasium with the other kids during the montage where Canada gets bombed.
- "Splatty Tomato" - When Tweek, Craig, Kyle, and Stan talk about seeing President Garrison, Heidi and Cartman join them. When the group decides to help Kyle look for Ike, Heidi gets mad with Cartman because it’s supposed to be their date night. When Kyle says that he doesn’t need anyone to come with him, she accuses Kyle of not wanting her around because he had “the hots” for her, but Kyle says that he would “never have the hots” for the person she is now. She walks with the group until they make it to the bridge where she threw her phone, reflecting on how different she was back then. She gets angry with Cartman when he tries to tell her to keep going, reminding him the bridge is where their whole relationship started. The group then makes it to the cabin. Heidi remembers that the cabin is where Cartman brought her, telling her about how his friends destroyed his electronics. She also remembers when they used to talk in the park for hours, asking why they don’t anymore. When Cartman gets annoyed, she mentions how he used to be nice to her, resulting in him saying the same thing to her. She tells him she tried, but he always rolled his eyes at her, resulting in him doing just that. After Kyle finds Ike’s toy binoculars, she realizes that they are in the same place Cartman took her on Halloween. She realized that Cartman tried getting her killed, yelling at her imaginary past-self. At the South Park Community Center, Thomas Turner mentions her while looking at a map, attempting to find out where the kids went. After Mr. Garrison is captured and brought to the Community Center, Heidi steals Bob White’s pistol. She holds Cartman at gunpoint, blaming him for the person she’s become, but realizes that she has been participating in self-victimization and breaks up with him for the last time. Cartman takes the gun and tries to threaten suicide, but Heidi sees through his trick, knowing his manipulative tactics. When the camera pans out at the end of the episode, Heidi can be seen in the crowd.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Seen in the back of the music room, playing "Deck the Halls" with a tuba. She can be seen at the school assembly about in-vitro fertilization. Heidi has lost all the weight she gained in Season 21.
- "Bike Parade" - Heidi can be seen riding her unique bike in the South Park Bike Parade.
- "Board Girls" - Seen at the Board Girls Gaming Club, celebrating Heather Swanson's defeat. She isn't wearing her hat, and this is her only physical appearance in Season 23.
- "Basic Cable" - Scott Malkinson mentions Heidi when trying to get relationship advice from Eric Cartman. Cartman tells him that he's better off, explaining that relationships are not what he thinks they are,
- "The Pandemic Special" - Before Harrison Yates tells the children about the school quarantine, she can be seen talking with Isla and another student in the South Park Elementary Gymnasium. While Stan argues with him about Token being shot, Heidi can be seen in the background. She is seen again during Group 4's lunch time. When Stan says that they have to take Butters to Build-A-Bear Workshop, she is with the other students in the school gymnasium. While the children are escaping the school, she can be seen sneaking past the guards and leaving through the front entrance with the rest of the students.
- Many girls have the same hair as Heidi; Karen McCormick was an example until her hair was changed, likely to avoid this similarity.
- In "Skank Hunt", Heidi became the second female character shown to wear a hat, the other being Wendy.
- Other girls have the same jacket as her, such as Linda Triscotti from "Go God Go", and a red-haired background girl in Home Economics class in "Tweek vs. Craig".
- It was revealed in "Doubling Down" that she is of Irish descent.
- She hasn't been seen in the school assembly scenes during Season 23. However, she did briefly appear at the end of "Board Girls", albeit among the other girls, and wasn’t wearing her hat.
- "Jessica Makinson". IMDb.com.