Harold Cartman is the grandfather of Eric Cartman, Liane Cartman's father and husband of Mabel Cartman. His only physical appearance was in the Season Two episode, "Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!". He was not seen in his wife's funeral in Cartmanland for unknown reasons.
In "South Park is Gay!", Cartman is arguing with Craig and notes that he is half-bisexual. When Mr. Garrison asserts that he is not, Cartman responds, "Well, my grandpa was bi, so that makes me a quarter bi!" However, these statements may be fabricated. Harold Cartman is later mentioned in "The Last of the Meheecans", when Liane asked Cartman if he wanted to talk to him on the phone.
Like most of the Cartman family, he is morbidly obese. Harold's face is extremely wrinkled, most likely due to his age. He has balding, gray hair, and wears a red shirt and brown pants.
He shares many of the Cartman family's mannerisms, as well as their laziness.
- "Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!" - Debut Appearance.
- "Cat Orgy" - (Cameo) Seen in a portrait.
- "Cherokee Hair Tampons" - (Cameo) Seen in a photograph at the Cartman Residence.
- "Lil' Crime Stoppers" - (Cameo) Seen in a photograph with Mabel in the Cartman Residence.
- "The Last of the Meheecans" - (Mentioned) Liane asks her son if he wants to talk to Grampa over the phone.
|South Park families|
Other Characters' Families