This page contains trivia for "HUMANCENTiPAD". Remember, trivia must be factual, provable, and it is always best to cite your source for not-so-obvious trivia. If you would like to dispute a trivia point, please discuss it in the talk page.
- Kyle's email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Throughout the episode, there are remarks that translate to mocking how few people read terms and conditions, mainly with Apple user agreements.
- This episode is dealing with the iPhone phone tracking controversy.
- According to this episode, Kyle weighs 83 lbs.
- The Toshiba HandiBook is not a real product but the Toshiba Handybook does exist.
- It is revealed in the episode that Gerald is a PC user, though earlier episodes shows a Mac in the Broflovski's household. However, Gerald might have a PC at work.
- The name of the man at the front of the HUMANCENTiPAD is revealed to be Junichi Takiyama who also featured in "City Sushi".
- In the South Park Documentary, when this episode was complete, Trey Parker stated how he doesn't want to put "this piece of shit" on the air.
References to Popular Culture
- The episode's title, and part of the plot, refers to Tom Six's The Human Centipede.
- Part of the plot revolves around another device made by Apple, and in this case, a spoof of the iPad.
- How Apple was able to track Kyle is a reference to the discovery that certain Apple products would record the location of the user at regular intervals.
- Cartman appeared on Dr. Phil to discuss his mother screwing him over, or "fucking" him.
- The Council of Geniuses getting together to perform the "quickening" is a nod to the Highlander movies and TV show.
- The Vulcan surface from the Star Trek episode "Amok Time" is used by the Geniuses to convert Gerald to Apple.
- Liane now seems almost entirely unable to fall for Cartman's faking of being a good little kid, Cartman is now unable to make her buy him anything he wants and he seems to be trying even harder than he used to. However this could be because she couldn't afford it, and was willing to buy him a cheaper version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.