Gordon Stoltski was a third grader who used to read the morning announcements for South Park Elementary. He first appeared in the Season Nine episode, "Ginger Kids", and made his final appearance in the Season Thirteen episode, "Dances with Smurfs".
Gordon was one of the discriminated children in "Ginger Kids". When Eric Cartman was tricked into believing he too was ginger, he recruited Gordon and many other ginger children to participate in a pro-ginger rally.
In "Fatbeard", Eric Cartman formed a pirate crew, calling for all the children interested to join him. In his basement, Butters Stotch, Kevin Stoley, Clyde Donovan, Ike Broflovski, and Gordon all meet, hoping to become pirates. Once he enters the room, Cartman rejects Gordon for being ginger.
In "Dances with Smurfs", a man believing Gordon was a 40-year-old truck driver, who was having an affair with his wife, barged into the school and killed a faculty member. After an unsuccessful attempt at convincing the assailant that he was a 3rd Grader, Gordon was shot and killed. The man then committed suicide, shortly after noting that all parties involved were now deceased.
Gordon is a typical ginger with pale white skin, freckles around his eyes, exaggerated orange lips, and red curly hair. He wears a short-sleeved shirt with red details, written "Robot Warriors" on it. Dark blue pants and black shoes. He is a little taller than most children.
In "Fatbeard", Gordon's pirate costume consisted of a black mustache, a red and gray shirt with a picture of a black skull attached, a brown belt with a gray toy sword on the right, black pants with white socks on top and brown shoes.
His memorial photograph showed him wearing a white shirt with a red tie with dark stripes under a brown suit.
- "Ginger Kids" - Debut appearance.
- "Fatbeard" - Approved by Butters, Clyde, and Kevin to join their pirate crew, but rejected by Eric Cartman due to him being ginger.
- "Dances with Smurfs" - Final appearance.
- "201" - (Cameo)
- Gordon is seen in the crowd of redheaded children in "201" despite being killed in "Dances with Smurfs". However, this may just be a reuse of his model.
- Gordon appears in South Park: Tenorman's Revenge as an enemy.
- A picture of Gordon can be seen in the Hall of Honor among deceased students and teachers in South Park: The Stick of Truth.
- Gordon can be seen briefly in South Park: The Stick of Truth. When The New Kid opens the door of detention after defeating Hallway Monitor Boss, you can see Gordon passed out on the right side of Hallway Monitor Boss in the scene where Craig and the other children are fleeing detention.
- In a South Park: The Stick of Truth beta scene, the one where New Kid releases Craig from detention, Gordon can be seen blacking out where Hallway Monitor Boss should be, however, his model was probably only used for Test this scene.