- For other uses, see George (disambiguation).
George Lucas is the creator of the Star Wars franchise and the producer and writer of the Indiana Jones movies.
George and Steven Spielberg seem to care more about changing their movies with new technology over what the fans want in the original films.
George is portrayed as a rapist of his past in "Free Hat" by destroying his movies with updated edits. Although when confronted by the boys, he is almost convinced to give up re-working his movies, until Spielberg comes in and arrests the children.
In the episode, "The China Probrem", Lucas and Steven release their latest collaboration, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. The general public is horrified by the film, feeling that Lucas and Spielberg raped their beloved character, Indiana Jones. As a result, the boys file a lawsuit against Lucas and Spielberg for "class-1 rape". When the police arrive to arrest them, they find Lucas and Spielberg gang-raping a Star Wars Stormtrooper, and later inform the boys that they found the dead, raped bodies of Yoda and Short Round.
George usually wears a plaid shirt and blue jeans. He has a grey bushy beard and wild grey hair.
George Lucas appears as a lackey for Spielberg, who follows his "master's" lead without question.
- While "Free Hat" portrays Spielberg as the mastermind behind the edits, with Lucas reluctantly going along, in real life, the two directors' attitudes ended up being the other way around. Steven Spielberg later stated that editing E.T. was a huge mistake and vowed never to do such a thing again, while Lucas has seen numerous edits made to the original trilogy since this episode and has stated more may well occur.
- George was redesigned for "The China Probrem".
- The relationship between George Lucas and Steven Spielberg resembles Anakin Skywalker and Darth Sidious from Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
- "Free Hat"
- "Wing" - Can be seen at Sylvester Stallone's son's wedding.
- "The China Probrem"
- "200" - Seen with the other celebrities suing South Park.
- "201" - Seen with the other celebrities suing South Park.
- ""South Park" Free Hat (TV episode 2002)". IMDb.com.