- For other uses, see George (Disambiguation).
George Clooney was an early supporter of the beginning of South Park by e-mailing the "The Spirit of Christmas" to some of his friends. This helped the video become one of the first "viral videos" on the internet back in 1995.
Only a recording was used in "Smug Alert!", taken from George's acceptance speech at the 78th Academy Awards which was put into a dark "Smug Cloud" that took over the West Coast.
- Stan: "Don't be gay, Sparky."
- Doctor Gouache: "We accidentally replaced your heart with a baked potato. You have about three seconds to live." - While operating on Kenny.
- Doctor Gouache: "It never gets any easier!" - Walking away from the operating table while whistling.
- "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride"
- "Smug Alert!"
- "South ParQ Vaccination Special" - A real life photo of George Clooney is seen on Bob White's QAnon board as well as a South Park-style version of him when the Female QAnon Tutor explains the Hollywood elites to Craig.
- Trey Parker said that the story for Stan's dog running away came from personal experience when he was young.
- George was rumored one of the friends to be given with The Spirit of Christmas video tape.
- When Keenan Williams says, " If it gets hit by George Clooney's acceptance speech, it will be a disaster of epic proportions. The perfect storm... of self-satisfaction." This is a reference to the movie George starred in named The Perfect Storm, which also explains why George was a storm cloud.
- George Clooney's role as a bad doctor is a reference to his popular role as Dr. Doug Ross on the TV series ER from 1994 to 2000 and once in 2009.
- The Smug Cloud is a pun of Smog Cloud which is caused by carbon dioxide pollution in the upper atmosphere.
- George Clooney has stated that he was not offended by his portrayal in "Smug Alert".
- ""South Park" Smug Alert! (TV episode 2006)". IMDb.com.