- For other uses, see Francis (disambiguation).
Francis first appeared in "Up the Down Steroid" where she is seen giving Jimmy good luck before the Olympics. She made a most notable appearance in "Crippled Summer" where she is seen on Lake Tardicaca with the other disabled children. Her first scene has her practicing with a bow and board to start a fire while saying hi to Jimmy and Timmy. She is on the red team with Nathan and Mimsy.
She later appeared on "Funnybot" as Jimmy's stage assistant, where she is seen bringing the trophies.
Her last major appearance was in "Moss Piglets" where she participates in the special education science fair. She alerts Nathan and Mimsy that Jimmy and Timmy's water bears have evolved.
Despite being female, her name uses the masculine spelling.
Francis has short, red hair with a bowl cut, and an askew face. Only one of her eyes can stay wide with the other one noticeably squinted. Her mouth is usually opened. She has worn numerous different outfits in different episodes. Her current outfit is a pink Turtleneck sweater, green shorts and black shoes. She has an adenoidal, somewhat masculine and slurred voice, similar to Shelly Marsh's voice.
In "Crippled Summer", Francis wears a red short sleeve shirt, blue shorts, and black shoes.
In "Funnybot", she wears a green dress covered in sequins. Its sleeves are short and the matching sandals are also green.
In "Moss Piglets", Francis wore a white coat over her current outfit.
- "Up the Down Steroid" - She wished Jimmy good luck before the Special Olympics.
- "The Death of Eric Cartman" - Seen in the background during the montage.
- "Crippled Summer" - Appears in Lake Tardicaca with the other handicapped children.
- "Funnybot" - Appears as Jimmy's stage assistant.
- "Black Friday" - Seen as part of Stan's army to get discounted PlayStation 4s as part of the mall's Black Friday deals.
- "Titties and Dragons" - Seen in the background with the other children at Red Robin.
- "Handicar" - Seen when the handicapped kids and the counselors are going over the funds for summer camp.
- "Sponsored Content" - Seen at the PC Delta, along with other disabled children.
- "Moss Piglets" - Tells Nathan that Jimmy and Timmy's water bears have evolved.
A photo of the Tardicaca campers at Lake Tardicaca, in which Francis is included, can be seen at the school.
- ""South Park" Crippled Summer (TV episode 2010)". IMDb.com.