Esther is one of the popular girls at South Park Elementary. She has never played a prominent role; however, she does often speak in episodes which heavily concern the female students. She can be seen in the background of many episodes, usually playing with or talking to Heidi, Red, Annie or Millie.
She has shoulder-length black hair and wears a sky-blue jacket with pink trimming, and pink pants. She wears pink gloves as well, being a lighter shade than both her pants and her collar. Under her jacket, she has been shown to wear a sky blue blouse, as seen in "Rainforest Shmainforest". She looks strikingly similar to Kevin Stoley, the only difference being longer hair (despite being recycled from Kevin's), the pink instead of red on her collar and gloves, and pink pants instead of gray.
As a "stupid spoiled whore", she wore a green-and-black military patterned halter top, blue jeans, and black stiletto-heeled boots. She also wore pink blush with blue eyeshadow, similar to Red.
At the sleepover in "Marjorine", she wore a violet pajama top with a deep purple lace collar and a pair of violet plaid pajama bottoms.
A picture of Esther can be found in Bradley's room in the video game South Park: The Fractured But Whole, implying he has strong feelings for her.
- In "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs", she can be seen wearing exactly the same clothes and exact same hair style; however, her hair is brown rather than black.
- In "Pre-School", Esther is shown among the evacuating students.
- "Rainforest Shmainforest" - Appears as part of the Getting Gay With Kids choir.
- "Tweek vs. Craig" - First appearance as a South Park Elementary student.
- "Chinpokomon" - Seen at Luau's Toys.
- "Hooked on Monkey Fonics" - Seen on the playground.
- "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000 "- Is part of the female sled group lead by Lizzy.
- "Cripple Fight"
- "Cartmanland" - Seen in the theme park.
- "Proper Condom Use" - Seen in sexual education class.
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" - First speaking role. She agrees that Bebe is a slut.
- "South Park is Gay!"- Briefly seen watching the metro pride parade.
- "Raisins"- Briefly seen playing on the playground.
- "Douche and Turd" - Appears as one of the cheerleaders and gets doused with blood by PETA.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - Appears playing as a 'stupid spoiled whore'.
- "Cartman's Incredible Gift" - Seen in the hallway looking at Cartman in his psychic attire.
- "Marjorine" - Her name is first revealed when she's shown in a lineup of girls to keep surveillance on, and she appears at the sleepover.
- "Follow That Egg!" - Winds up paired with Bradley Biggle.
- "The List" - Appears at the list-making meeting.
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Seen in hallways; background only.
- "Tonsil Trouble"
- "ManBearPig" - Seen in the auditorium.
- "Elementary School Musical"- Seen in the hallway.
- "The Ungroundable" - Seen in the background on the playground.
- "The Ring" - At the Jonas Brothers concert.
- "Dances with Smurfs" - Appears as a member of the make-up crew for Cartman's morning show at South Park Elementary.
- "Sexual Healing"- Seen in the classroom.
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" - Seen on the playground.
- "Crème Fraiche" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Funnybot" - Can be seen in hallways and in group shots.
- "T.M.I." - She is the last girl to get Cartman's wrath before he's called to Principal Victoria's office
- "City Sushi" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Seen in the background of Mr. Garrison's class.
- "Cash For Gold" - Seen in the background on the playground.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in Stan's anti-bullying video.
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Seen in the background in Mr. Garrison's classroom.
- "Raising the Bar" - Seen in the gym when Cartman talks about anorexia.
- "A Scause For Applause" - Seen in the background in Mr. Garrison's class.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "World War Zimmerman"- Seen at the school assembly.
- "Skank Hunt" - Conspires with her fellow female classmates to get back at the boys for Skankhunt42's wrongdoings.
- "Wieners Out" - Seen in the school cafeteria.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in the battle between the girls and the boys.
- "Holiday Special" - Seen in the hallway rioting due to a cancellation of Columbus Day.
- "Hummels & Heroin" - Seen with the choir group at the nursing home.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Seen in the school band and in the assembly. Later watches Mr. Hankey leave South Park.
- "Tegridy Farms" - Seen on the playground.
- "The Scoots" - Seen trick or treating on an e-scooter.
- "Shots!!!" - Seen in the audience at the CDC Child Immunization challenge.
- "Let Them Eat Goo" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Tegridy Farms Halloween Special" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Board Girls" - Seen at the school assembly and at the Board Girls Gaming Club.
- "The Pandemic Special" - Seen in quarantine at school with the other students.
Esther appears in the News Office, being interviewed. The New Kid can talk to her to befriend her.