Dr. Carroll wears a doctor's clothing and glasses. He is a white balding male with a formerly brown graying hair. In multiple episodes, he is seen wearing a wig, sometimes with eyebrows dyed a different color.
After completing the surgery, Dr. Carroll understood that the blood infusion given to Eric was actually an HIV positive carrier's blood. He enters the patient's room with his 2 nurses, Ted and Fran, to deliver the bad news which caused the young douchebag to lose his mind in fury.
He can be seen in "Hummels & Heroin" alongside other doctors for a seminar on pharmaceuticals.
- "Tonsil Trouble" - Debut.
- "Fishsticks" - Announces that Kanye West does not have gills.
- "Dead Celebrities" - Mentions that he's a pediatric doctor, seen working in Denver.
- "You're Getting Old" - Tells Stan his musical tastes are naturally changing as he grows up.
- "Grounded Vindaloop" - Seen treating Butters after he gets stabbed by a hooker.
- "Hummels & Heroin - Seen in the background at the pharmaceuticals seminar and convention.
- Credited as "Doctor #1" in ""South Park" Tonsil Trouble (TV Episode 2008) - IMDb". IMDb.com.