Betsy died in the bathroom when the firefighter, on Betsy's command, twisted the valve to the right of the toilet in "Reverse Cowgirl".
The outside of the house is brown. Its backyard is fenced and both the garage door and the front door are brown.
Inside the house is Clyde's bedroom and bathroom, a family room, and an office of some type.
Clyde's bedroom has changed appearance at least three times. It is dark brown with only a bed in "Ginger Kids", it was rearranged in "Make Love, Not Warcraft", it is light brown with a mirror and other furniture in "The List", and it is blue, lacks a bed, but has a computer in "Mysterion Rises". The blue room is likely to be a computer room.
The house appears the same color and number in "Mysterion Rises" as it does in "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers".
People That Reside HereEdit
- In "South Park: The Fractured But Whole", the address of Clyde's house is revealed (via Ferrari's Coonstagram post) to be 2201 W. Bonanza Street, during mission "Raisins on a Rampage".
- The street name is Bonanza, which is the same as Marsh Residence.
- However in episodes, the street number is shown to be 2210 clearly, which indicates that there might be an error in the game's development, so the actual address of Clyde's house should be 2210 W. Bonanza Street.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure" - Briefly seen when Clyde reports his parents for molestation.
- "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" - The boys speak to Clyde about their quest.
- "Douche and Turd" - Cartman and Butters come here to get Clyde's vote for Turd Sandwich.
- "Ginger Kids" - Clyde is attacked by ginger kids.
- "Free Willzyx" - Brian and Mike speak to Betsy Donovan about Jambu.
- "Make Love, Not Warcraft" - Clyde plays World of Warcraft here.
- "Lice Capades" - Clyde tries to get rid of his lice.
- "The List" - Abraham Lincoln shows Kyle life for a beautiful person.
- "Mysterion Rises" - The Coon and Friends research the Cult of Cthulhu.
- "Crack Baby Athletic Association" - Clyde calls to find out if Slash is real.
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Betsy dies here after Clyde leaves the seat up.
- "The Magic Bush" - Roger Donovan hosts a neighborhood watch meeting.
- "Sponsored Content" - Jimmy delivers the Super School News paper here.
- "The Damned" - Seen on the conference call when Kyle tells them about the cops.
- "The Scoots" - Kenny comes to ask if he can trick or treat with Clyde's gang.
After Cartman kicks Clyde out of Kupa Keep, Clyde steals the Stick of Truth and builds a fortress in his backyard with an Army of Darkness. The final quest is set here, where the New Kid, the Humans and the Elves, among other factions, must defeat Clyde's army and reclaim the stick.
Enemies faced include Nazi Zombies, rejuvenated by some green toxic waste. Notable zombies include Chef, reincarnated as the penultimate boss. After Chef is defeated, Cartman banishes Clyde and reclaims the stick. Before they can escape, the Big Bad Government Guy arrives. After Cartman explains the stick, the Big Bad Government Guy tries to recruit the New Kid, but Princess Kenny comes instead, and she becomes the final boss. After she is defeated, she becomes a Nazi Zombie, which the New Kid must defeat again. The princess is finally defeated once the New Kid farts on her balls.
- Ike - Friends the New Kid after he sets off fireworks up the top of the fortress.
- Big Gay Al - Can be friended if the New Kid answers the phone found up Mr. Slave's ass.
- Mr. Hat - Automatically obtained as the New Kid passes him while up Mr. Slave's ass.
- Kelly P. Gardner - Can be friended outside the house.
- Pete Melman - Can be friended on the second floor of Clyde's garage.
- Shoe - Can be collected above the gate before re-entering the fortress.
- Knight Helmet - Can be found in the chest in the tower to the right of Ike.
- Knight Armor - Found in a chest in the upper left area of the room after defeating Craig.
- Knight Gauntlets - Can be looted from the cyclops on the first floor of the fortress.
- Condom Cap - Found up Mr. Slave's ass behind where the bat was.
- Crown of Anal Pleasure - Obtained automatically after disarming the snuke inside Mr. Slave.
- Druid Crown - Found in the yellow chest in the garage by Pete Melman.
- Vibroblade - Can be looted from a Nazi Zombie Bacteria by the phone up Mr. Slave's ass.
- Lawn Dart - Found in a chest under the balcony on the first floor.
- Greataxe of the Warrior - Automatically obtained after being promoted to King Douchebag.
- Wizard's Staff - Automatically obtained after being promoted to King Douchebag.
- Fucking Ninja Stars - Automatically obtained after being promoted to King Douchebag.
- Morning Star of David - Automatically obtained after being promoted to King Douchebag.