DogPoo Petuski, voiced by Trey Parker, is a student at South Park Elementary that's always seen covered in dirt. He was mainly a filler in the classroom throughout the first three seasons, but since "Fourth Grade", he only appears occasionally in large groups or in the playground, gymnasium, or hallway.
Despite being covered in dirt and having a messy appearance, DogPoo is quite sophisticated, speaking in an accent with a slight Canadian/English twang to it. The other kids and adults treat him like everyone else, not even pointing out all his dirt. He also is a bit of a follower, blindly following Cartman's orders in It's a Jersey Thing. He is also self-aware of his minor appearance and little interaction with the boys, saying "I've been around these guys for like, five years, and never got to say or do anything."
One of DogPoo's main features is his dirt and mess all over him, he might do this on purpose though, as he rolls around in mud/dog poo in The Unaired Pilot. He has dirt in his hair clothes and on his face. He also has a scab on his cheek. His parents look normal and clean, which means DogPoo Probably just likes being dirty.
Originally in "The Unaired Pilot", he was seen rolling around in what appears to be a puddle of mud or dog feces during recess with the prototype Token watching him. Later, in "The Wacky Molestation Adventure", he, along with Francis, is one of Mayor Cartman's Assistants.
He had his first speaking role in "Professor Chaos". He was a possible replacement for Kenny and lamented his status as a supporting character, but didn't survive the first cut. Cartman described him as "more of a prop". He reappeared in "It's a Jersey Thing" as part of Cartman's entourage against Kyle. He is the only member besides Butters to have lines, yelling "GET IT OFF OF ME!" when Snooki rapes him. He makes two appearances in Season Fifteen. First is in "The Last of the Meheecans" when he stays with the boys indoors. He re-appears in "1%" and is seen behind Wendy during P.E. His last name was revealed to be Petuski in "T.M.I.".
He has messy, faded brown hair, and wears a messy brown jacket with dark green trousers or track pants. He has a mark on the right side of his jaw that may be a large mole, scab, or dirt stain, similar to Pig-Pen from Peanuts, or actual dog poo. On the left side of his jaw, he has a scratch. His relatively deep voice has a slight Canadian/English twang to it in "Professor Chaos".
- A mentally handicapped boy resembling DogPoo can be noticed in the episodes of the first season. In "An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig", he can be seen in the bus for mentally handicapped kids. He was also seen sitting in a hospital in "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo", possibly indicating that he believed in Mr. Hankey. He is seen again in "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics".
- In "The Last of the Meheecans", DogPoo is seen as a member of the boys' inner group for the first time.
- DogPoo resembles Pigpen from Peanuts in some ways. Just like Pigpen, he is always dirty and his hair is very messy.
- Since "Fourth Grade", he didn't make any appearance in the classroom.
- "The Unaired Pilot" - Seen rolling around in a puddle mud or dog feces with Token watching him.
- "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe"
- "Weight Gain 4000" - Seen sitting in class with other students.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Seen as a member of La Resistance.
- "Hooked on Monkey Fonics" - Seen at the dance.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure" - Seen with his family.
- "Scott Tenorman Must Die" - Seen as a part of the crowd at Cartman and Scott's public video viewings.
- "Professor Chaos" - First speaking appearance.
- "The Biggest Douche in the Universe" - Seen on the playground as Rob Schneider rides the hobby elephant in the Rob Schneider Is Kenny trailer.
- "Toilet Paper" - Seen in the hallway.
- "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" - Appeared watching Kyle's presentation.
- "Casa Bonita" - Seen talking to Craig Tucker.
- "AWESOM-O" - Seen watching the video of Cartman dressed as Britney Spears.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Can be seen walking with Jimmy before the class starts.
- "Eat, Pray, Queef" - Briefly seen in the background in the hallway.
- "Fatbeard" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "It's a Jersey Thing" - Part of Cartman's entourage to help lock up Kyle.
- "The Last of the Meheecans" - Seen playing Texans vs. Mexicans with the other boys.
- "1%" - Seen at the assembly and in the gymnasium.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Sarcastaball" - Seen playing Sarcastaball.
- "Raising the Bar" - Seen in the gym when Cartman talks about anorexia.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Seen in the playground.
- "Gluten Free Ebola" - Seen playing basketball in the burnt down gym.
- "Tweek x Craig"
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in the battle between the boys and the girls.
- "Put It Down" - Singing "Put It Down" at the end.
- "Hummels & Heroin" - Seen at Marcus's birthday party. Later rallies with him after witnessing his presentation in the school cafeteria.
- "SUPER HARD PCness" - Seen in the hallway evacuating to the gym.
- "A Boy And A Priest" - Seen at Clyde's party.
- "The Scoots" - Seen at the Dr. Spooky's Pumpkin Patch at the beginning of the episode.
- "Bike Parade" - Seen at the bike parade.
- "Let Them Eat Goo" - Seen in the cafeteria and in the corridor.
- "Season Finale" - Seen playing football with the other fourth graders and witnessing Jason's death.
- "Board Girls" - Seen watching the games between the girls and Heather Swanson.
- "The Pandemic Special" - Seen in quarantine at school with the other students.
DogPoo can be seen in the Elven Kingdom, where he sends the player on a quest to destroy some Kupa Keep banners placed in Elven Territory.
- ""South Park" Professor Chaos (TV episode 2002)". IMDb.com.