- For other uses, see David (Disambiguation).
David Rodriguez is a male fourth grader. David made his first appearance in the episode "The Last of the Meheecans", where he is seen playing with other Mexicans with a piñata of mantequila. David made his first major appearance in the Season Nineteen episode, "You're Not Yelping". He is a busboy at his father's restaurant, Nueva Familia.
David is a Latino-American from Boise, Idaho. His parents own the Nueva Familia Mexican restaurant in South Park. David pronounces his name with a Spanish accent "Dah-veed." He has a rivalry with Eric Cartman due to his bigotry and ignorance with the pronunciation of his name.
David has straight black hair. He wears a white shirt with navy blue sleeves, gray pants, and black shoes.
- "The Last of the Meheecans" - He can be seen breaking a piñata.
- "Stunning and Brave" - Seen during the attack on PC Delta.
- "The City Part of Town" - Can be seen at the end at Whole Foods, background only.
- "You're Not Yelping" - David's first major role. His parents are the victim of Cartman's yelping and so is he. Cartman is treating David like a servant at school, making him give him Mexican food and threatening to write bad Yelp reviews about his parents' restaurant if he fails to obey his rules.
- "Safe Space" - He is seen in the background helping the boys chase Butters, who has gone insane from his job to delete negative social media comments.
- "Tweek x Craig" - He was seen with the other boys, while they discussed the Asian girls making Yaoi about Tweek and Craig in a relationship and fearing that they may start shipping them too.
- "Naughty Ninjas" - Helps create the Ninja fort along with Kenny, Tolkien, and Clyde. He is shot by Officer Barbrady, but survives. As a result, Officer Barbrady is fired from his position for a second time.
- "Truth and Advertising" - Seen sitting in the classroom.
- "PC Principal Final Justice" - Seen standing in the crowd of people in front of the Whole Foods Market.
- "Member Berries"- Seen at the school assembly.
- "Skank Hunt" - Seen in the school's library.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Put It Down" - Seen when Cartman sings "Give Life A Try".
- "Hummels & Heroin" - Rallies with Marcus Preston after witnessing his presentation in the school cafeteria.
- "Doubling Down" - Seen at Cartman and Kyle's fight.
- "SUPER HARD PCness" - Seen in the hallway evacuating to the gym.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Seen in the school assembly.
- "The Scoots" - Trick or treats dressed as a ninja on an e-scooter.
- "Bike Parade" - Seen at the bike parade.
- "Let Them Eat Goo" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Tegridy Farms Halloween Special" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Board Girls" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "The Big Fix" - Seen at the school assembly.
- South Park: Post Covid - Seen at Dennys Applebee's Max, the airport awaiting a return flight to South Park, and the South Park Community Center Plus.
- South Park: Post Covid: The Return of Covid - Appears in a photo of Heather Williams farting in P.E. class.
- In "Naughty Ninjas", a citizen reveals David's surname to be Rodriguez.
- He is the fifth non-white character to become a student at South Park Elementary, behind Kevin Stoley, Tolkien Black, Michael, and Nichole Daniels.
- David's character design was taken from a background character seen in "The Last of the Meheecans", when the kids were hitting the piñata. Additionally, a background character with the same design was seen in "Stunning and Brave" when the Syrian refugee children storm the PC Frat House.