Darryl Nathan Weathers works in the Construction Workers' Union and he made his first appearance in "Goobacks", as a worker who was upset over losing his job to immigrants from the future.
He first appears in "Goobacks", and he hosts a rally of many working class men who are mad at losing their jobs to the Goobacks, who volunteer to work for next to nothing. He tries to help them find a way to get rid of the Goobacks, when it eventually comes to all the men having sex with each other. He approves the idea and mandates that every man does it. Since then, he has made numerous appearances as a background character or a minor character, having but a line or two.
He plays a major role in the Season Twenty-One premiere episode, "White People Renovating Houses", in which he starts "Anti-Alexa" protests, believing digital assistants are taking jobs away from people in the workers' union. The protesting actually worked, and soon Alexa was replaced by Darryl, and all the other protestors. Unhappy with Alexa's job, Randy calls Darryl out for being a hypocrite. Darryl has an outburst, and expresses his racist beliefs to him, revealing that he has bitter intentions whenever he says "they took our jobs."
He has a flock of red hair, a big red mustache and very hairy arms. He wears a green checker-pattern shirt and blue jeans.
- "Goobacks" - Debut appearance.
- "Erection Day" - He could be seen walking along the street while Jimmy was speaking to the Nut Gobbler.
- "Smug Alert!" - His second speaking appearance; a one-liner in which he appears in the background. He is mad at someone (who we know to be Gerald Broflovski) putting a fake ticket on his car.
- "Britney's New Look" - He appears when the townsfolk take photos of Britney.
- "Margaritaville" - He appears once again as the spokesperson for the working men on the Channel 9 news.
- "W.T.F." - He appears in this episode again watching the boys wrestling federation. In this episode he again brings up "Dey took der job!"
- "It's a Jersey Thing" - Non speaking cameo; fought against the Jerseyites.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Is a member of Butters' group at the DMV.
- "Cock Magic" - Seen in City Wok's basement watches the cock magic match.
- "The City Part of Town" - Seen in the newly opened South Park Whole Foods riding a bicycle through an aisle.
- "Naughty Ninjas"- Seen in the protest against the police.
- "Member Berries"- Seen at the volleyball game.
- "The Damned" - Seen at Skeeter's Wine Bar.
- "Not Funny" - Seen at Harrison Yates' press conference about TrollTrace.com.
- "White People Renovating Houses" - Starts a protest against the digital assistant, Alexa, and upsets Randy.
- "Doubling Down" - Crying in shame as he watches the President on television.
- He is quite popular among South Park fans, and is particularly known for his infamous catchphrase, "They took 'ur jobs!". Which is used often in the fan community.