Chef's Residence is first seen in the first South Park episode "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe". The Boys usually go to Chef for advice and, on occasion, visit his home. Chef lives alone, excluding his temporary relationship with Veronica in "The Succubus". He enjoys a comfortable environment with a robotic big screen T.V. set.
Chef's home looks like a swinging 1970s bachelor pad. The green color scheme looks similar to the Marsh Residence, the Broflovski Residence and the Testaburger Residence. His choice in art ranges from nude women and animal prints to African style statues. Purple and red are the most common colors in his house, coloring his walls as well as his furniture.
- "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe" - Chef watches the Visitors come.
- "Weight Gain 4000" - Chef makes love to Kathie Lee Gifford.
- "Pinkeye" - Chef fights off zombies here.
- "Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut" - Cartman comes here to question his father's identity.
- "Chickenpox" - The Boys come to ask Chef about herpes, and are told about Frida.
- "Clubhouses" - Stan comes to get help about Truth or Dare.
- "Chef Aid" - Mr. Big record producer gets Chef stuff after the lawsuit.
- "The Succubus" - The boys frequently visit here when Chef leaves school for Veronica.
- "Are You There God? It's Me, Jesus" - Stan comes for advice about periods.
- "Something You Can Do with Your Finger" - Cartman visits to speak about Fingerbang.
- "Proper Condom Use" - Chef steps out of the house to find the boys fighting against the girls.
- "Here Comes the Neighborhood" - Chef clears his drive before joining the richers on a rally.
- "The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer" - The Boys come here to try and watch the new Terrance and Phillip movie trailer, but Chef's TV starts killing people.
- "The Simpsons Already Did It" - The boys ask Chef for help after they believe their Sea People killed Ms. Choksondik.
- "The Biggest Douche in the Universe" - Stan and Kyle come to ask for Chef's advice about Cartman being ill.
- "South Park is Gay!" - Mr. Garrison comes here to get help with the metrosexual fad.
- "You Got F'd in the A" - The boys come here after getting served.