- For other uses, see Charlie (Disambiguation).
In South Park: The Fractured But Whole, his shirt can be seen for sale at one of the stores.
Charlie Brown wears a yellow shirt with a black stripe, black shorts, white socks, and brown shoes. He's almost bald, with only a small curl of hair in front of his head. Like the other Peanuts characters shown, he has a distinct body shape to more closely resemble his original design, though he still retains the typical eyes and mouth of the South Park characters.
- "A Very Crappy Christmas" - Debut; The Boys watch Peanuts on TV and have the idea of making a short Christmas film to cheer up the citizens.
- "Imaginationland" - Killed by the bomb explosion and loses his left leg.
- "Imaginationland, Episode III" - Revived along with the other Imaginationland creatures at the end of the episode.
- The character is also used in a South Park parody titled South Parknuts, from Mad TV, which mixes the Peanuts cast with the humor and animation of South Park. His name is adapted to "Charlie Frown" in the parody.