Chad Handler is male fourth grader who appears in several episodes with other handicapped children.
Chad made his first appearance in "Up the Down Steroid " at the Special Olympics, later he appears in "Crippled Summer " on Lake Tardicaca , he is on the Red Team along with Nathan, Mimsy, Francis, Michael, Dennis Murray, and Reggie Burke.
Chad is usually seen with a pink bicycle helmet and a blue backpack. He has brown hair and is almost always baring his teeth,his head is usually tilted to the right. Chad's current outfit is probably a plain red long-sleeved shirt, yellow pants, and black shoes. In "Crippled Summer" he wore a shirt similar, but with the Lake Tardicaca logo on the right. In "Sponsored Content" Chad wore a light blue ill-fitting sweater with a red tie and black pants. In "Moss Piglets" he wore his current outfit under a white coat.
- Chad's helmet is worn as one of the items in Avatar Creator of South Park Studios.
- "Up the Down Steroid" - Seen at the special Olympics.
- "The Death of Eric Cartman" - Seen during the montage.
- "Crippled Summer" - Seen at "Lake Tardicaca" with the other handicapped children.
- "Black Friday"-
- "Titties and Dragons"-
- "Sponsored Content" - Seen at the PC Delta, along with other disabled children.
- "Moss Piglets" - Seen as a participant at the science fair.
Chad can be seen in a school photo showing the handicapped kids in Lake Tardicaca and made an appearance in the "South Park: The Fractured But Whole" DLC, Bring the Crunch where he is seen to the left of Mess Hall. The player can take a selfie with him.