Chad Handler is male fourth grader who appears in several episodes with other handicapped children.
Chad made his first appearance in "Up the Down Steroid " at the Special Olympics, later he appears in "Crippled Summer " on Lake Tardicaca , he is on the Red Team along with Nathan, Mimsy, Francis, Michael, Dennis Murray, and Reggie Burke.
Chad is usually seen with a pink bicycle helmet and a blue backpack. He has brown hair and is almost always baring his teeth,his head is usually tilted to the right. Chad's current outfit is probably a plain red long-sleeved shirt, yellow pants, and black shoes. In "Crippled Summer" he wore a shirt similar, but with the Lake Tardicaca logo on the right. In "Sponsored Content" Chad wore a light blue ill-fitting sweater with a red tie and black pants. In "Moss Piglets" he wore his current outfit under a white coat.
- Chad's helmet is worn as one of the items in Avatar Creator of South Park Studios.
- "Up the Down Steroid" - Seen at the special Olympics.
- "The Death of Eric Cartman" - Seen during the montage.
- "Crippled Summer" - Seen at "Lake Tardicaca" with the other handicapped children.
- "Black Friday"
- "Titties and Dragons"
- "Sponsored Content" - Seen at the PC Delta, along with other disabled children.
- "Moss Piglets" - Seen as a participant at the science fair.
In South Park: The Stick of Truth and South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Chad can be seen in a school photo showing the handicapped kids at Lake Tardicaca. He also makes an appearance in Bring the Crunch where he is seen to the left of Mess Hall. The player can take a selfie with him.