Celine Dion is a Canadian pop singer who is known for her songs such as "Because You Loved Me" and "My Heart Will Go On". She appears in the Season Two episode, "Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus". She is revealed to be the ex-wife of Terrance, and the mother of their daughter Sally. According to the credits in the episode, she is voiced by Trey Parker.
She has recently started an affair with Ugly Bob, whom she has never seen without a bag over his head. After Terrance rescues their daughter, he wants to get back together with her. He reveals Ugly Bob's true face to her. However, she decides to stay with Ugly Bob on condition that he always wears the bag on his head. At the end of the episode, she discovers that she is pregnant with him, with a child they both hope will look like her.
Celine Dion appears as a Canadian character with their trademark Pac-Man-style heads. In her debut appearance, she wears a purple, long-sleeved shirt with her initials, C.D., written on the front. She is Caucasian and has a full head of brown hair. She also appears to have exaggerated eyelashes.
- Dion's song, "My Heart Will Go On", is played in the episode, "Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut".
- In South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, in the song "La Resistance", Sheila sings the lyrics "When Canada is dead and gone, there'll be no more Celine Dion!"
- The lyrics were also used in Robin Williams' performance of "Blame Canada" at the 72nd Academy Award.
- In "The Simpsons Already Did It", she is mentioned on the "Terrance & Phillip show" where Terrance says that "he might have accidentally killed Celine Dion" in which Phillip responds "killing is not an accident you dick face!"
- The same mentioning can be heard on various televisions in South Park: The Stick of Truth, that play that episode of the show.
- Celine Dion is the only Canadian celebrity who is portrayed with an oval head, rectangular body, and beady eyes, like other Canadians on the show. Despite Paul Watson, Alanis Morissette, Tom Green, the "Star Wars Kid", Edge, and Justin Bieber being Canadian they look like normal American characters. This was likely done because Trey and Matt wanted the audience to recognize them more easily. In "Royal Pudding", RUSH, Bryan Adams, and Corey Hart are Canadian musicians like Celine Dion, who is portrayed with an oval head, rectangular body, and beady eyes.
- "Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus" - Debut Appearance.
- "It's Christmas in Canada" - Cameo during music number.
- "The Ring" - Cameo appearance on a poster.