Canadians are citizens of Canada.
Canadians are portrayed as having oval shaped flappy Pac-Man-like heads with black beady eyes. The rest of their bodily layout is very rectangular and straight, and in some episodes, individuals are depicted as wearing shirts with their first initials emblazoned on the front.
Some Canadian celebrities portrayed on South Park, such as Sarah McLachlan and Justin Bieber, do not have the distinguishing features that traditional Canadian characters do. This is likely to make them more identifiable.
Canadians speak with an exaggerated accent and usually end all of their sentences with 'Eh', 'Buddy', 'Pal', 'Guy' or 'Friend'. They also pronounce 'about' as 'aboot', and 'sorry' as 'soorry'.
Canada is one of the main locations in the game, encountered during O Canada quest. Its residents can be found in the cities, with some providing services such as currency exchange and curing Dire AIDS.
The appearances of Canadians as a group are documented below.
- "Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus" - Terrance and Phillip takes lead in saving Canada from Saddam Hussein.
- "It's Christmas in Canada" - Direct the boys to the "Prime Minister".
- "Canada on Strike" - The World Canadian Bureau leads the Canadians on the strike, at the cost of many lives.
- "Royal Pudding" - The wedding between the Prince and Princess of Canada gets disrupted when the Princess is kidnapped by Tooth Decay. Many Canadians commit suicide following the incident.
- "Freemium Isn't Free" - Witness a battle between Beelzaboot and Satan (taking possession of Stan).
- "Where My Country Gone?" - Many Canadians move to the United States.
- "SUPER HARD PCness" - Citizens of Toronto watch as a nuclear bomb launched by President Garrison detonates in their city.